Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Su Ying reacted quickly.

    Han Jingyuan must have followed the leader's arrangement when he came here, checked the list of people, investigated Yu Zhian, and then went all the way here, just in time to bump into the scene of the crime.

    Did he see the suspect?

    The three doors were locked from the inside to the outside. The murderer either hid in the house in advance, or entered and exited through the half-open window behind Han Jingyuan, both of which were possible.

    Han Jingyuan's mission is confidential, it's not appropriate to be involved in a murder case, he has to go.

    Xiaozhou's footsteps were getting closer and closer, Su Ying didn't have time to ask more, subconsciously pushed him, asking Han Jingyuan to go first.

    "You go through the window, and I'll handle it here."

    Han Jingyuan was only surprised for two seconds. When Su Ying spoke, he had already made a decision and had no intention of leaving.

    "Aying, as long as you have done things, there are traces to follow. I have to leave, and many things can't be explained clearly."

    I can't tell...

    If Yu Zhian died, I can't tell. He appeared in the At the scene of the crime, once Yu Zhian died, Han Jingyuan would be interrogated by the police regardless of whether he had a motive or not.

    Yu Zhian's life is more important than his death.

    Su Ying weighed it, and she already had the answer in her heart. She told Han Jingyuan to turn around in an undeniable tone.

    "Turn your back, I won't tell you not to turn around."

    Han Jingyuan was stunned, he was still pressing on Yu Zhian's wound, Yu Zhian was about to lose too much blood, Su Ying told him to turn around?

    Her attitude at this moment was the same as the expression on Chen Wusheng's restraint at the educated youth point last time, confident and resolute, and could not be refuted.

    Han Jingyuan subconsciously let go, got up and turned around, facing the open window.

    He came in through this window just now. The strange man he passed by in the alley, wearing a mask and hat, walking in the windy wind, and his attire was incompatible with the surrounding residents, was most likely a suspect.

    Chasing them out now, I'm afraid they won't be able to find anyone.

    ...

    just a few tens of seconds later than Su Ying, Xiaozhou rushed to the bedroom where the case happened. Yu Zhian, who was reported missing this morning, was lying in a pool of blood at this moment. Sister Ying pressed the wound on his neck to help him stop the bleeding .

    To Xiao Zhou's surprise, Han Jingyuan, Ying's husband, was also on the sidelines.

    Although Sister Ying's working hours are not long, Comrade Han has gone to the police station several times, waiting to pick up Sister Ying from get off work.

    Colleagues at the police station knew that the two had a good relationship, and Xiaozhou secretly envied them.

    But Han Jingyuan appeared at the scene of the crime, which made him feel suspicious. Han Jingyuan's identity should not be what he thought. He must have nothing to do with this murder... Xiao Zhou stammered, "Comrade Han, why are you here