Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    As soon as Xia Lianfang arrived home, the neighbors in the courtyard surrounded her and asked her if the job was going well. It seemed that Xia Lianfang was very popular.

    Su Ying ran a little further, looking for someone to inquire about Xia Lianfang's situation.

    People in the know sympathized with Xia Lianfang, as if everyone who knew her knew her details.

    "Her child is lost, and she has to go out to look for it once or twice a year these years. In fact, she knows she can't find it, but she doesn't listen. She said that her child has a special birthmark on her body, and she will definitely find it. It's very pitiful.

    " ?

    Because her own child was lost, she went to steal other people's children, and even picked out those with special birthmarks. Even if she was pitiful, she was also a pitiful villain.

    Xia Lianfang is the human trafficker Hua Pozi Su Ying met on the train.

    This woman's disguise technique is so good, her voice, shape, appearance, and hair color all change.

    On the train, she was a good mother and grandmother who brought her grandson to Beijing to find a wife for her son, but now she has become a poor nanny.

    Xia Lianfang's identity should be the real identity of her resident in Beijing, and Hua Pozi's identity is her identity of going out once or twice a year to find her son.

    No matter how disguised she is, the color of her aura will not change.

    Su Ying was identified by the color of her aura, and she has restored her original appearance and identity. No wonder the police couldn't find any clues about her.

    There is another thing that Su Ying can't figure out. It is said that these criminals are afraid of the police, and they will make a detour when they see them. Why does she still work as a babysitter at Captain Duan's house?

    Although Captain Duan doesn't live with his parents, he still has to go back several times a week.

    The detective's eyes are so poisonous, she is not afraid of being spotted by Duan Chen.

    This trafficker is very confident.

    Xia Lianfang went out once or twice a year, saying she was looking for a child, but in fact she was abducting the child.

    She has recovered her true appearance. She is a woman in her forties, and she has at least a few decades to live. If she is not arrested, she will continue to go out and do evil.

    Now that we found clues about Mrs. Hua, we still need to find a chance to tell Captain Duan and arrest Xia Lianfang.

    ...

    Back at the hospital, Su Ying saw several people waiting in the old man's ward, including Duan Zhen and Sheng Qinghe's mother Xie Feicui.

    Su Ying thought they were here to visit Mr. Han, so she nodded in greeting.

    But everyone's faces were serious, and the four children were not there, saying that they were led outside by Han Suiyi.

    When Xie Feicui saw Su Ying, she saw the savior, and "thumped" to kneel down for Su Ying.

    Su Ying was startled, and hurried to help her, "Sister-in-law, get up and talk about it."

    Xie Feicui was helped up, crying and said: "Xiao Su, Qinghe was abducted by human traffickers, that is the woman on the train Abducted, there is nothing we can do, please don’t worry about the past, and think about any missing details, which can help Captain Duan get the child back.”