Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Su Ying asked Qiao Lanlan if she knew what happened to Xue Hongdong's family.

    According to Su Ying's understanding, the core members of his family who ate too much mutated animal meat, after mutating the mutated animal meat, their physical functions will become worse and worse. Those who are sick will get worse, and those who are not sick will be backlashed into sick seedlings .

    According to common sense, the closure of the passage cuts off the supply of mutated animal meat, and those of the Xue family who have eaten meat will not end well.

    "Xue Hongdong?"

    Qiao Lanlan was still afraid that she had heard it wrong, so she checked the three characters of the name, hometown, and current age group with Su Ying, and she was sure that it was the Xue family in her impression.

    The Xue family, one of the top ten richest men in the 1990s, is low-key and mysterious. It is said that his family still has many low-key industries that outsiders don't know about.

    Later, he entered the pharmaceutical industry and obtained patents for the anti-cancer drugs produced, earning a lot of money.

    Qiao Lanlan was full of curiosity, "Aying, why would you describe the Xue family by ending?"

    Su Ying was also a little surprised, there was no need to describe it by ending, could it be that the Xue family had a good life in their previous life?

    It shouldn't be, is there anyone in the Xue family who can bear not to eat mutated animal meat, escape disaster and make a fortune?

    "Has anyone in the direct line of the Xue family lived past the age of thirty?"

    Qiao Lanlan sensed something was wrong, and hurriedly told Su Ying everything she knew.

    "There are only two direct descendants of the Xue family, one male and one female, brother and younger sister Xue Jinyun. Xue Jinyun died of a sudden illness at the age of thirty. The elder brother lived a very good life and never married. Successor, tell me if that girl is lucky, with a bang, she became the heir of a rich family, picking up a gold mine for nothing."

    Su Ying guessed that Xue Jinyun also ate the meat of mutant beasts and broke several times. Years, it is estimated that the body can't bear it now, and that brother didn't eat.

    She asked absent-mindedly: "What is the name of Xue Jinyun's brother?"

    "Her brother's surname is not Xue, and he severed ties with the family. He followed his mother's surname. Later, he was brought back to support the family, but he didn't change his surname back. His surname is still Qu, and his name is Liang, and his name is Qu Liang." Qu Liang...

    Su

    Ying Her thoughts drifted back and forth, and she returned to the other world where she was struggling to survive. Because she awakened the space power, the team's food suddenly increased by a dimension. Once, she even took the risk to bring the whole team to a parallel world. With a small piece of very common and useless gold from another world, I exchanged ten catties of meat, a basket of tomatoes, half a sheep, two chickens and a bag of rice in the underground market of the parallel world.

    That time their team found a deep mountain and old forest, took a quick bath in the lake, and stewed mutton and potatoes in a pot. She learned to swim that time.

    They lived in that mountain depression for three days, they had food and drink, and they didn't have to worry about mutant beasts when they slept at night. Those three days were really pleasant.