Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    When he returned home in the evening, Han Jingyuan saw the whole family gathered around the main room, looking at a stack of photos, and asked, "Have the photos taken on the day of the certificate been developed?" When he asked yesterday, they hadn't been developed yet

    .

    "Well, Qiao Lanlan brought it back for us this afternoon."

    She showed it to Han Jingyuan, boasting proudly, "Look at the beauty of our family, each one is better than the other, you can write a letter now, and I will prepare some islands tomorrow." Then send it to your grandfather along with the photo, he should be happy to see the photo of our family.”

    Among the dozen or so photos, most of them are children’s, and he and Su Ying took a group photo alone Only one.

    When taking pictures, Su Ying hugged his arm and stuck it very close. Han Jingyuan still remembered that his heart almost jumped out of his chest.

    After that accident, when he looked at any woman, he could forget their faces as soon as he turned his head, but he couldn't when he looked at Su Ying.

    From the first time he paid her a three-cent ticket on the bus, he remembered that bright smiling face.

    As soon as I closed my eyes, I could only see her pretty appearance in my mind, and it was no longer the bloody face of the hostage.

    His prosopagnosia was cured.

    After sharing the same bed with Su Ying, I never had that nightmare again.

    If only it could go on like this forever.

    Early the next morning, Han Jingyuan said that he was going on a mission, and he would come back in about half a month. He didn't mention where to go or what mission to do. Su Ying had a good understanding and didn't ask.

    ...

    During the half month Han Jingyuan left, Su Ying was teaching Gu Zhinan and Han Jingchen how to cook.

    Han Jingchen's talent in cooking is much higher than Gu Zhinan's.

    The young man finally found a sense of superiority, "Gu Zhinan, you are better at reading than me, but you can't learn cooking as fast as I am."

    Gu Zhinan said: "Well, you are very powerful. My sister told us to make a rooster pot at noon, and let the two of us slaughter the rooster. Come on, I will give you the kitchen knife, and you go kill it." Han Jingchen looked at the cage and compared him

    . The fierce rooster swallowed and emphasized, "I don't know how to kill chickens."

    Su Ying looked at it amusedly, "Then don't eat it at noon, and cook other dishes."

    Han Jingchen: ...

    Is it difficult ? Instead, he and Gu Zhinan brought the big rooster from the coop to the army cafeteria and asked Master Pang to kill it for him.

    In half a month, several children will start school, and Su Ying also wants to find a job. She ran to the next door and asked Qiao Lanlan, "If the family members want to find a job, where can they go?"

    Qiao Lanlan said: "The jobs of the family members are generally It was arranged by my old aunt, I told you, don’t be angry, my old aunt doesn’t like women who are too beautiful, she is hostile towards you, so she might not arrange work for you.” Su Ying asked: “How do you say that

    ? , Could it be that your old aunt suffered from a beautiful woman when she was young, so she blamed me for looking good?"

    Qiao Lanlan nodded and said, "It has something to do with my old uncle, don't think that my old uncle is getting old now, He looked no worse than Han Jingyuan when he was young."