Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    After Su Ying called Director Hao, she went to Su Xinyi's house and said she wanted to see Wen Yan.

    She couldn't go directly to Wen Yan, for fear of alerting the Xue family.

    Su Xinyi didn't ask any more questions, and immediately ran to the animal husbandry station, telling Wen Yan that the stray dog ​​that was adopted last week was not feeling well again, and asked him to go to the house to have a look.

    "You go as soon as you get off work. It just so happens that Su Ying is here today, and my mother told you to have dinner with me." "

    Okay, then I'll

    go after work." Wen Yan understood. I am very happy, saying that great progress has been made, Wen Yan is still surprised, such a good opportunity last night, how could Sister Ying not erase their relevant memories, there must be other emergencies.

    Wen Yan's colleague raised his eyebrows and joked, "Xiao Wen, this is because I have a crush on you, you are alone without parents, take the initiative, it's not shameful to be a door-in-law." Wen Yan: ... Haha...haha

    .

    Wen Yan went straight to Su Xinyi's house after work, but this time, Su's mother didn't pick him up at the door. Su Xinyi said, "My mother went to my cousin's house to have full moon wine." "What's for dinner then?" Wen Yan

    silly Leng Leng.

    Su Xinyi was funny, as if they came from a different world, and they didn't ask for more delicious food, but it's important not to be hungry, to be full.

    "I ordered the shredded pork noodles, just have a bite."

    When Wen Yan heard that there was still meat, it was already quite good.

    Su Xinyi also fried a few poached eggs and put them on a plate aside. Seeing that Su Ying ate one, she picked another one for her and kept telling her to eat more.

    "I slept all day and didn't eat at noon, and I have to go up the mountain in the middle of the night, eat more."

    Wen Yan: ... four poached eggs, Su Ying ate three, and Su Ying gave him the remaining one to watch him swallow.

    Wen Yan took a bite of the delicious poached egg, very satisfied, and asked: "Sister Ying, what unexpected incident happened last night, why didn't you erase the memories of the Xue family?" Su Ying drank the noodle soup,

    helplessly Said: "Quliang's 250, told Han Jingyuan everything he knew. Han Jingyuan stayed in the same closet with me last night. His leader even set up a temporary emergency team. Our plan also needs to be changed." Wen

    Yantou Da, "Then what should I do? I won't be locked up, right?"

    "No, they don't know that the two of us crossed over. I said you found me because of your brother's death, and you have to cooperate as an insider. The higher-ups have agreed, and when the case of the Xue family is over, you can still make meritorious service."

    That's pretty good, and Wen Yan thinks it's not bad either.

    "Thank you, Sister Ying, but is that so-called Huigu trustworthy, and will she trick us?"

    Su Ying put down the bowl, wiped her mouth with a tissue, "I don't think so, I'll find out when I go to see it at night, you Let's go together too."

    The meeting time was set at midnight, and the place was at a cemetery in the suburbs, and now Wen Yan felt that he was really sick when he asked Su Ying to meet at the cemetery in the middle of the night last time.