Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    It was dark when we got home after shopping, and we went to the army cafeteria to eat at night. Their family of six was still the focus of the crowd.

    Su Ying's hearing is better than that of the people here, and when she was eating at the window, she heard a few family members talking in a low voice.

    "See, it's that little goblin who snatched Director Qiao's favored niece and son-in-law." "

    Qiao Lanlan is so pitiful. She was going to marry Captain Han, but she was wronged to marry Lao Ding." "Don't mess around.

    " Said, I saw that Lan Lan was very satisfied with Lao Ding at today's collective wedding." "

    What, Director Qiao told me personally, Lan Lan felt wronged for something, saying that Su Ying robbed her of her blind date."

    "Really?"

    "Anyway, that's what Director Qiao said."

    "Look at it, Lan Lan's fiery temper will definitely target Su Ying, the little goblin. There will be gossip in the family courtyard."

    Back home at night , Han Jingyuan said to Su Ying: "There are a few aunts in the east district who are just talkative. They have a good relationship with Qiao Jiuxiang, and they only listen to and believe what they say. Don't take it to heart." Su Ying said: "You heard it too?

    "

    Han Jingyuan nodded, "I'll mention it to Old Ji later, and ask him to talk to Director Qiao, don't spread rumors."

    Su Ying thought of the scratch marks on Political Commissar Ji's neck, and shook her head and said, "Forget it, it's for Political Commissar Ji to talk about it." Go home and get some training, don’t embarrass him, I can handle it myself.”

    As he was speaking, the room was pitch-black, Han Jingyuan stood at the door and took a look, the lights in the east area were still on, and the electricity in the west area was cut off.

    He went back to the house to find candles and a flashlight, and said, "The transformer in the western district is not stable."

    Su Ying took it for granted that only the base had power in the other world, and they went hunting on the road. Once they went out for ten and a half months, they would have been able to grow big in the dark. Part of the matter.

    But a few children can't do it, Han Xinxing yelled: "Mom, I'm so scared, hug me quickly."

    Then he rushed to Su Ying.

    Su Ying picked up the little guy and exposed her, "Actually, you just want to be hugged."

    Han Xinxing chuckled, and rubbed against Su Ying's neck, "Mom smells so good, it turns out that mother smells like fragrance." Han

    Jingchen He snorted again, and muttered softly, "Little heartless, we have a mother."

    Han Xinxing pretended not to hear his brother's complaint.

    Su Ying has never met her mother, but she has a godfather and a godmother in another world, and it is a luxury for her and Xingxing to have a father and mother to grow up with.

    So she doesn't mind Xingxing calling her mother, and when the child grows up, she will naturally call her Second Aunt.

    She put down the stars and went to the kitchen to boil hot water, "I'll give each of you ten minutes to brush your teeth, freshen up, and go to bed. Is it okay?"