Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    When Su Ying arrived home, the two teenagers were occupying the left and right sides of the dining table in the main room, writing their self-criticism under the lamp.

    Han Jingchen was scratching his head, he was not satisfied with writing left and right, but he had to write.

    There will be a school meeting tomorrow morning, and the four parties involved in the fight will take turns to read the review on stage. This is the best result that the second aunt won for them.

    Gu Zhinan had already finished writing. His handwriting was neat and decisive, and there was not a single change in the 500-word review.

    Han Jingchen negotiated with Gu Zhinan: "Give me this review, can you write another one?"

    Gu Zhinan resolutely refused, "Although I am very grateful to you for taking the initiative to help me, it is a stupid act to fight to solve the problem. I am the number one student in the school. Read the self-criticism with you, and you won’t look so embarrassed, take my self-criticism draft, don’t you think the teachers can’t understand it?” The subtext is that

    Han Jingchen can’t write a self-criticism of his level.

    Han Jingchen sighed, "I'd better go cook first, I'll have the energy to write when I'm full."

    Su Ying pinched him back, "I'll cook tonight, you write the review for me, think about where you went wrong Alright."

    Han Jingchen held the blank homework book, bit the tip of the pen, and thought for a while, "Should I let the other party do it first?"

    Su Ying said, "Why do you think the four of you are fighting?"

    Han Jingchen did not hesitate, " Because of Tang Suicao."

    Su Ying was surprised, "Yo, your IQ has grown a bit, and you know that the source is Tang Suicao."

    Han Jingchen didn't understand why Tang Suicao loved him and Gu Zhinan so much.

    "It's not from the same school, what's the fun."

    Qiao Lanlan also got off work, and rushed into the kitchen. Su Ying drove Han Jingchen to the main room to write a review, and asked Qiao Lanlan, how did the school punish her?

    "Ms. Xie made things difficult for you, right?"

    Qiao Lanlan didn't care, "Each played 50 big boards, this year's advanced evaluation will not be awarded, but the vice principal surnamed Tang is also ruined, I am not at a loss, hahaha..." Su Ying: "Don't be ridiculous, thank

    you Ma'am, with her current state of mind, can she still be the principal?"

    Qiao Lanlan said that Xie Huaixiang had sent a medical report to the higher authorities, and was about to leave on the grounds that she was unwell and needed to return to Beijing to recuperate.

    Both are glad that Youyou was not brought up by Ms. Xie.

    Qiao Lanlan was still very angry now, and couldn't help but talk about Tang Suicao again.

    "Tsk tsk, that little girl is very lucky. In my class, the four best boys huddled together for her, and her father's nomination as the vice principal also fell through. If another child would be beaten to death, she would be fine." , mother wrote to discuss with Teacher Tang, and wanted to take Tang Suicao to school in Beijing, and asked if the guardianship could be changed?" "     Does Tang Songping agree

    ?"

Yes, but you said that the little girl is lucky? There is a daughter of the head of the Education Bureau. She has been divorced for more than a year. It happened that she fell in love with Tang Songping. The other family also has a child, so she doesn't want Tang Suicao very much. It's all right now, her mother is going to pick her up, Tang Songping borrowed the donkey from the slope, and once her daughter is sent away, it is estimated that the wedding will be held at the end of the year, and the third marriage will be held!"