Chapter 33 Interruption

It was originally planned that before returning to the imperial capital, the spacecraft would go around for a short week, but the plan could not keep up with the changes, and some other government affairs problems occurred halfway, forcing Chi Yao and his party to stay in one city for a few more days before entering the next city. It was stretched to half a month.

For the past ten days, Shi Xing had a very...full life.

Yes, full.

As a newcomer to the team, as a newcomer to the team, Xu Jin took Shi Xing to familiarize himself with their team configuration and entourage at the beginning of the journey.

There are two spaceships in total, Chi Yao and his people occupy one, and the other is several times the size of the previous one, housing more than ten elite Royal Guards and a professional medical team.

Except for the major general Fu Qing, the officer.

Along with protecting Chi Yao Shixing, there is also a lieutenant general Qin Jue and a major general Xiang Fei. The personal guards are led by Lieutenant General Tan, and Major General Xiang is the deputy general of the team. Qin Jue's mental power level is ss, and Xiang Fei's mental power level is sss , more than a dozen soldiers have high and low levels of mental power, but they are all selected according to the highest standard, and none are lower than S level.

Xu Jin introduced the two officers to Shi Xing, exchanged communication numbers, and asked Shi Xing to call them if something happened.

"The rest of the officers and troops that His Highness brought back from the border left a small part in the tree nest to be responsible for the safety of Admiral Fei. The rest of the large troops were transferred back to the imperial capital and went on vacation after the report." "Lieutenant General

Tan Major General He Xiang does not follow His Highness every time he travels, it is a rotation system, this time he happened to be at them, and I will introduce you to someone else later, slowly, you will recognize all the officers directly subordinate to His Highness."

"Major General Fu originally followed Admiral Fei, and Admiral Fei has been following His Highness all the time. Indirectly, he has been following His Highness for a long time."

"You're here, and you're familiar with him again. Your Highness will let him accompany you to protect you. Before Admiral Fei recovers and returns to the team, it shouldn't change. If you travel alone, you can ask him to accompany you. Don't be embarrassed.

" After talking about the matter, Xu Jin talked about the daily arrangement.

It was also Shi Xing's regular schedule for the next ten days.

Study in the morning and go to the medical team for a routine examination in the afternoon. Since Shi Xing still needs time to absorb the spar beast core and exercise his mental power, he will arrange the rest of the time independently according to his own situation.

Xu Jin: "Your Highness said that you should study slowly, and there is no rush. If he finds time in the evening, he will tell you about the history of the empire for about an hour. It just so happens that you get along with each other too.

" This arrangement leads to an orderly life.

It may be that the last time I gave him a surprise study, his mental state plummeted too quickly. The rearranged schedule referred to the schedule of the tree nest. The studies were heavier than the tree nest, but it was within the acceptable range of Time Star.

He wanted to study hard, but Chi Yao still left him a lot of leeway.

Chi Yao: "The maturity period is two to three years. Some etiquette and rules don't have to be so important. The elders will conduct random checks. Anyway, they don't face the public, regardless of their opinions. Everything is based on the health of the time and stars." "Royal

Family The responsibilities and rights of immediate partners are the main content to teach, if you are not sure, I will teach." "

As for the rights that the empire naturally bestows on him, I hope that he will take over the rights as soon as possible." "

Of course, the premise is that he is healthy. shall prevail."

Chi Yao drew a clear and clear boundary.

Shi Xing got used to this routine after two days of adaptation.

After leaving Ancheng, he finally felt that his mental state had begun to stabilize, and he felt that he was about to enter the first stage of maturity. In the afternoon, he absorbed the spar beast core and spent most of his time in the mental power training room.

He felt right.

The daily inspection also provides data support.

On the fifth day, Shi Xing finally felt that he could use his mental power as he wanted, and the feeling of being unable to mobilize completely disappeared. After the examination, the doctor confirmed that Shi Xing had officially entered the first stage of the blue star's maturity.

The maturity period of Blue Star people is generally divided into two stages in the medical field.

The first stage is the period of rapid growth of spiritual power in the spiritual sea.

In the second stage, this kind of growth slows down, but in the expanded spiritual sea of ​​the first stage, a large number of brand new spiritual threads will grow.

The breadth and depth of the spiritual sea determine the lower limit of the level, and the density of the spiritual threads determines the upper limit of the level.

With the same size of the spiritual sea, if the density of the spiritual filaments can be doubled, the level will also jump by one level.

Therefore, both stages are extremely important.

Just entering the mature stage is the most unstable time in the spiritual sea. After this stage, Shi Xing can find someone to test his ability.

The level of talent evaluation in this life is higher than that of the last two times, and the initial spiritual sea is also wider. Shi Xing wants to see which stage he is in now, and whether he is stronger or weaker than when he lost his ability.

To practice talent and ability, Shi Xing was the first to think of Fu Qing.

In the mental power training room, the two of them tried for two days, Shi Xing finally fully mobilized his talent again, and saw the whole picture of the spiritual sea in the energy world.

"Have you ever been injured?" Shi Xing asked, his spiritual power flicked over one place, and said, "A pinch of spiritual thread here has withered."

Fu Qing only felt a piece of warm energy sprinkled down, very comfortable.

"It was wiped by the energy of the mutated star beast, and it was healed outside the spiritual sea." Fu Qing said one thing.

Shi Xing understood.

To a certain extent, imperial medical treatment can also extract the violent mental power outside the spiritual sea, but it is more helpless for the subsequent restoration and recuperation of the spiritual sea.

Shi Xing: "I'll give it a try, can you stimulate it for

me?" Fu Qing thought he had heard it wrong, "Remedy?"

Shi Xing: "Well, if this part is cured, new spiritual threads should grow back. , the withering is because there are hidden wounds at the bottom of the spiritual sea."

Fu Qing was stunned, he had never heard that a healer could heal old wounds that had healed.

Shi Xing understood what he was thinking, and explained, "I can. It has something to do with talent. The color of the injured place is different. If it can be cured to restore the original color, there is a high probability that the spiritual thread will grow back." It used to

be Such.

The difference is that Shi Xing will not practice with SS-level officers as soon as he arrives.

Realizing that he could recover, Fu Qing was excited for a moment. After the excitement, he was embarrassed, scratched his head and said, "Then I have to pay some medical expenses and find some high-grade crystals..." "No.

" Shi Xing laughed and refused, "I should be in charge of the team members I am in charge of. Besides, Major General, you are here to help me train my abilities. How dare you charge me." The agreement was made, and Shi Xing started to try it the next

day Healing Rune Green.

In the past, all the officers he had treated were A-level and S-level. It was really tricky to switch to SS-level officers. Once the healing power was concentrated, it would be quickly absorbed.

But Shi Xing found that his mental strength had increased. Facing the SS-level spiritual sea, he was able to penetrate directly from the sea surface to the bottom of the sea, and he could clearly perceive the exhaustion of his mental power.

The treatment took two days, and on the third day, I continued to use my ability to induce the growth of my spiritual filaments.

In the evening of the last day, after Shi Xing withdrew his mental power, fine beads of sweat oozed from his forehead. It was not because he had used too much mental power, but because of the exhaustion caused by the need for precise control of mental power.

Fu Qing was pleasantly surprised, "It really grew!"

"My God, I didn't expect...Xing Xing, you are so amazing!"

Shi Xing calmed down and smiled, "It's nothing, the mental thread is still fragile, wait It will take some time before it is fully solidified enough to be usable." He gave a rough idea, "A month or two, depending on your own situation, it varies from person to person." Fu Qing didn't care much about

these details, thank you again , Shi Xing felt a little embarrassed when he praised it.

Thinking of something, Fu Qing's eyes suddenly lit up, "Since my old wounds can be healed, your Highness's spiritual..."

Shi Xing: "If my spiritual power can penetrate in, it can be cured." "

According to the current situation Situation, I should be able to solve the problems at the overseas level of His Highness's spirit, but for the middle and inner levels, it depends on how high my level can reach after passing through the maturity period." Chi Yao has strong mental power, and the most

core area, Shi Xing Intuition that he will only be able to give it a try when he is mature.

Speaking of this, Shi Xing was a little depressed, "Your Highness won't let me see his spiritual world, saying that I can't afford it for me now."

Fu Qing: "Your Highness is thinking of you."

"I know, it's just... I don't think I'm that fragile."

But this can only be said among acquaintances, and when it comes to His Highness, it's somewhat clueless.

Shi Xing naturally knew it well, and explained: "I just want to help as much as I can."

Chi Yao treated him very well, and he also wanted to play his role as much as possible.

After a pause, Shi Xing asked in a low voice, "Is your highness's mental state not very good recently?"

Although he didn't tell him, Shi Xing noticed that the frequency of doctors traveling between the two spaceships had increased.

And every time he came and went, he could always see Xu Jin accompanying him. It was self-evident that besides him needing a doctor, who else needed a doctor on this spaceship.

Fu Qing obviously knew about it, when Shi Xing asked, his expression showed a little bit of embarrassment.

Shi Xing had a flash of inspiration, "Your Highness, are you not allowed to tell me?" "

Yes, it's not forbidden."

Scratching his head, Shi Xing healed his dark wound, and when he closed his eyes, Fu Qing said, "Your Highness said You are still weak, and his treatment arrangements this year are the same as in previous years, if there is no major problem, don't tell you." Fu Qing smiled

awkwardly, "Your Highness said you take care of yourself, just be good."

Shi Xing: " ..."

Although he really wanted to refute, but when Chi Yao's mental power was leaked last time, he really felt that the difference in ability between the two was like a natural moat.

In the past and now, he has come into contact with a lot of officers, and there are cases where he can't see clearly when he uses his ability, but he uses his ability to observe, but he is perceived by the opponent's mental power and bounces back. This is the first time he has encountered .

When Xing wanted to say something, he felt that he had no position. After a while, he just nodded, "I see." Before

dinner at night, he saw the doctor coming and going again, and when he passed by, he heard a few words briefly.

These include words such as mutant star beast and residual energy.

Shi Xing himself made a series of strings, and he probably understood that it should be the residual energy of the star beast that caused His Highness's spiritual power to leak last time.

If... Shi Xing looked at his hand, not sure if he could export this energy now.

After thinking about it all night, he decided to follow his own plan first. Since His Highness didn't want to tell him, he just asked Fu Qing secretly.

On this day, Shi Xing felt the fluctuation of mental power again, very subtle, before he could catch it, he disappeared.

He had nothing to do and was free at the time, so he didn't feel wrong.

Ask Fu Qing, but Fu Qing said nothing.

Shi Xing didn't know why, and also doubted whether what he felt was a fluctuation of mental power, so he suppressed it again.

Fortunately, the frequency of doctors coming in the second week decreased, and the worried look on Xu Shiguan's face became less. Shi Xing asked Chi Yao a few times, and the answer he got was very official, "You don't need to worry about it, you will tell you if you need it." "

Shi Xing: "..."

He has a feeling, and I'm afraid he won't tell him if he is needed.

Well, he is weak, at least to His Highness, he admitted, yes.

But the training has to continue. He has practiced with Fu Qing and reported to Chi Yao. Within the scope of his ability, if the officers are willing, he allows Shixing to find someone to cooperate with him to practice his ability and talent.

Before Shi Xing took the initiative to inquire on another warship, Fu Qing took the lead to bring Major General Xiang Fei over.

Fu Qing: "It's like this. When he killed the star beast, some of the star beast's mental power remained on the periphery of the spiritual sea. He had been treated for a long time, but it didn't work. I thought, anyway, you have to find someone to practice. Otherwise, you can try it?"

"But don't force it, Major General Xiang is at the sss level."

Shi Xing didn't care too much, just said, "Let me take a look first."

Under the talent and ability, there is indeed a wave of movement around the sea of ​​spirits. ability, and can also move in the spiritual sea.

Shi Xing understands that the spiritual power of the star beast can penetrate the spiritual sea. When the instrument is used for treatment, the point will be determined at the beginning, and then it will be extracted in a targeted manner. The energy has flowed to other places in the spiritual sea, which is difficult to capture.

Therefore, the effect is not obvious.

Thinking of this, Shi Xing's long eyelashes rolled down, and Xiang Fei was also injured when he killed the mutant star beast. Does that energy also move in His Highness's spiritual sea?

This hypothesis seems to explain why the disorder recurs well.

"I'll give it a try." Shi Xing finally said.

The process of trying was easier than he thought. As soon as his mental power touched the star beast, before he could pull it, the frenzied flow that was causing trouble seemed to dissipate under his mental power.

Shixing is strange.

Major General Xiang Fei was pleasantly surprised.

Shi Xing felt that his body seemed to have undergone changes that he did not know.

When Major General Xiang left, he said a lot of thank you like Fu Qing did last time, and then embarrassed Shi Xing, so he sent him away.

As soon as he returned to the main cabin, the sense of energy fluctuations came again.

Shi Xing is sure of its existence this time.

Faintly, inexplicably familiar.

Shi Xing felt it for a while, and the fluctuation did not decrease but increased.

And Fu Qing's exclamation beside him awakened Shi Xing in an instant, "Your Highness's spiritual power has leaked out again."

Shi Xing: "Can you feel it?"

Fu Qing misunderstood, "Can't you feel it? ?"

Shi Xing suddenly realized what was the fluctuation of mental power that only he could perceive before.

It is real, not an illusion... Only

he can feel it because...

"Your Highness?

"

Include everyone in the main cabin.

After passing through the early stages of maturity, his barrier has also become tough.

Xu Jin looked flustered, "It's not that I won't..."

He began to complain and then forcibly suppressed it. Now is not the time to complain.

Xu Jin forced himself to think of a countermeasure and said, "It just started leaking, and it's still very slight. Everyone retreats and disembarks immediately?"

Before Fu Qing could reply, Shi Xing opened his hands, and the mental power barrier instantly covered the entire main body of the cabin.

Shi Xing folded his palms together, and under the highly concentrated attention, the barrier shrank again, shrinking until they all escaped from the inside of the barrier.

The expansion and contraction are only in the blink of an eye, too short, before Xu Jin has time to react, a wave of mental power blasted and swept from the main cabin room... The

face was recognized subconsciously, but the mental power did not sweep away body.

Looking up again to understand what happened, Xu Jin subconsciously called out, "Shi Xing!"

In front of them, Shi Xing's barrier completely blocked the fluctuation of mental power.

No, it should be said that it was Shi Xing's mental power barrier that trapped Chi Yao inside, and all the disordered and fluctuating mental power was also trapped in it.

Xu Jin's eyes widened, "Quickly stop your hands, His Highness's mental strength is beyond..."

Before he finished speaking, he saw the barrier shrank again and pushed it in, Shi Xing said quickly: "I know." "

But Now I can still control it."

"I'll try to interrupt and suppress the disorder before it breaks out."

Xu Jin: "?"

The moment he heard it clearly, Xu Jin understood every word, but he couldn't understand it for a long time The meaning of the whole sentence.

Shi Xing said, he wants to suppress it before it explodes? !

In theory, it is not impossible. For mental disorders, many medical doctors do.

— snuff out before you start.

But, but!

That is Your Highness! !

In reality, Xu Jin has never seen a medical doctor who can use mental power to soothe His Highness's spiritual sea at the beginning, and forcibly interrupt the disorder and leakage of mental power!

Xu Jin and Shi Xing blurted out their words at the same time.

Xu Jin: "Come back, don't be brave."

Shi Xing: "You guys get off the boat first, I'll try, if you can't stop, His Highness's mental strength won't do me any harm, I'll follow.

" star.

Shi Xing moved faster than him, and ran out of Chi Yao's room following the shrinking and retreating barrier again.

In the chaos, Xu Jin was pulled off the spaceship by Fu Qing. Before disembarking, the second wave of mental power leaked out within the range of sight again, and the energy swept out, touching the barrier of Time Star, but was firmly locked. within the barrier.