Chapter 88

Chi Yao raised his eyebrows, with a playful look on his face, and signaled Shi Xing to continue.

Shi Xing immediately straightened his back, looked at Chi Yao with shining eyes, and said.

"I've been in the library for the past two days, but Sister Erya didn't teach me the situation of the empire, and the delicate relationship between the healers belonging to the major family legions and the empire in each legion." Shi Xing said, "You guess what

? What is Sister Ya teaching me?"

Chi Yao raised his eyebrows lightly, thought for a while, and replied: "Is the high-level family disease in each planet over the alliance?"

Shi Xing was stunned, and his eyes widened.

Chi Yao laughed, and Yoyo leaned back, "Why, you think I can't guess?"

Shi Xing was surprised, "How do you know?!"

After speaking, he touched his face and eyes, and said strangely , "Am I acting so obvious? But I don't know how to engrave on my face."

Chi Yao's smile widened, and he just said, "Go on, I probably haven't finished guessing

. "

The family disease of the high-level members of the major planets in the alliance is one, and the second is the original disease of the spiritual ocean of people in the twin galaxies.

It's not the problem of the spiritual sea left on the battlefield, but a problem similar to Shu Ning's spiritual sea that manifested in the process of growing up.

In Shi Xing's previous life and this life, the treatment was mainly for officers, and most of the injuries he encountered were inseparable from fighting with star beasts. Shu Ning was not the first one, but he was the first one he encountered. , Mental sea primary disease.

But the disease is not uncommon.

Thinking of what Erya said, he was distracted for a moment, and Shi Xing said with a serious expression, "There are few medical teachers trained by the empire, and the training process is inseparable from the help of the army, so once a Blue Star person becomes a medical doctor, he will stay in the army as a matter of course. , to treat the mental sea injuries caused by the battle for the soldiers." " But originally, this was not the normal state of the Blue Star

people's medical treatment."

The sea problem only accounts for a small part of it."

Shi Xing suddenly paused for what he was going to say next.

Chi Yao said, "Go on."

Shi Xing's throat slipped, a little nervous, observing Chi Yao's expression carefully and said, "So, this is the fundamental crux of the empire's medical resource issue, which has become the target of public criticism." The entire galaxy has

already I am used to the medical treatment of Blue Star people, and I am used to the medical resources that can be obtained as long as we meet.

Suddenly one day was gone.

Not to mention, the imperial army also monopolizes this part of the blue star people, and they refuse to separate any of them...

Shi Xing: "Illness is different from other problems. When you are sick, you need a doctor. Doctors in the star system Yes, there are, some high-level people on the planet are willing to pay a lot of money for medical treatment, but... the empire is not open." "Over time

, the contradictions are like snowballs, getting bigger and bigger."

After lowering his eyes, Chi Yao also corrected his expression, Affirmed, "You're right."

Shi Xing said again, "But this is not what the empire thought, and the empire has nothing to do.

" point."

"Follow-up, when there are more medical doctors...the interests of the country and the legion are in conflict with each other again.

" Even if the teacher is struggling, it is even more impossible for the Legion to take the initiative to distribute medical resources. The Senate and the elders will not agree to disclose it because they are afraid that aliens will poach the Blue Stars. Therefore, even if you know the crux, Your Highness is helpless. "

Chi Yao smiled at Shi Xing, the smile didn't reach his eyes, it was more like a tacit expression than a smile.

Chi Yao: "Then what method did you think of?"

Shi Xing: "Open a very small number of medical places in the empire, only use S-level medical doctors, below S-level, and there are blue star people who have not passed the mature stage, They don't participate in the treatment, and supply the army as usual."

"I have discussed with General Fei and Sister Erya, the mental power level of high-level people on the planet is generally not bad, and the problems that can be treated by A-level medical practitioners can also be treated by S-level, we will Open the top medical resources, not afraid that other planets will not be tempted."

Chi Yao looked at Shi Xing, and said, "Someone once proposed a similar method."

The opening of medical resources, since Chi Yao took over, has been an important part of the alliance every day. Matters that must be mentioned in the next diplomatic negotiation.

In the beginning, there were not many Blue Stars in the empire.

But now...

Shi Xing stood up all of a sudden, "I know, what Admiral Fei said, it can't be implemented because S-level medical practitioners belong to each legion, and it is difficult for legions to support medical practitioners, and the consumption of high-level medical practitioners is even worse." , and the border line is long, so it is very difficult to persuade them to give up top medical resources."

Chi Yao looked at Shi Xing with soft eyes, and suddenly reached out to him, Shi Xing realized that the other party wanted to touch his cheek, so he took a cushion to sit on Go to the carpet at Chi Yao's feet and let the other party touch his cheek.

Chi Yao thought about it, and said only one sentence, "You have to know, behind every S-level medical doctor growing up, more than one soldier died in the line of duty while hunting star beasts." Chi Yao said very

well Light, but with the weight of life, the soft words made Shi Xing's breathing stagnate.

Shi Xing pressed Chi Yao's hand on his cheek, and said again, "I know, Your Highness."

It was precisely because of such difficulties that the internal and external voices of the empire showed a tendency to be incompatible with the opening.

Shi Xing: "But it's different now."

Shi Xing's eyes were bright, and Chi Yao's figure was reflected inside: "Now you have me, Your Highness.

" The transfer of medical resources by the legion seems to be generous to others, but if this matter is advocated by me, it will be very different." "

I am the only sss-level medical doctor in the entire empire, and there are many officers with high mental power in the empire. In fact, the level of medical practitioners is not high enough, if they object, they have to weigh the situation of future medical treatment." "

Secondly, it is my identity, I can conduct a consultation with all S-level medical practitioners, the energy problem is bound to be unavoidable Yes, the border can no longer be increased, and the empire is not just the empire of the two of us, it is the empire of all the citizens of the empire, I believe they will make a wise choice." Thinking of something, Shi Xing said again, "But you

still You have to promise me one thing..."

Chi Yao interrupted his words, leaned over suddenly, and looked at Shi Xing seriously, "I can agree to your conditions, but if you advocate this matter as a direct member of the royal family, no matter what No matter how smooth the process is, it is impossible for there to be no internal opposition, are you sure?"

Shi Xing has only studied internal affairs for a long time, and he has not even matured.

The cheeks under her fingers were immature, and when she first came to her, they hadn't even grown...

As Shi Xing said, this matter needs to be solved, and only his presence is the best solution.

But... Chi Yao was a little reluctant.

Originally, the Blue Stars shouldn't have experienced so much wind and rain before they matured.

After asking, as expected, the young man nodded heavily.

"Sure."

"Because I'm not just a Blue Star person who hasn't passed the maturity stage, I'm also a direct line of the imperial family..."

Shi Xing rubbed his cheek against Chi Yao's palm, and said softly, "I'm still your partner. "

"The royal family should put the interests of the empire first."

"As your partner, you should also shoulder the responsibility of half the empire." "

I'm just setting an example, Your Highness."

Chi Yao: "Don't speak so grandly "

Shi Xing put his arms on Chi Yao's legs, leaned his entire upper body weight on it, looked at each other silently and thought for a while, and said in a very low voice, "Then... I don't want you to be too tired, obviously, obviously you have never had any disorder Period..."

"If I'm a little tired, I'd like to make it easier for you."

The volume is low, but the tone is extraordinarily determined.

Who is going through a chaotic period like Chi Yao, not to mention dealing with official business every day, but also having high-intensity meetings.

Shi Xing bet that Chi Yao was the only one who worked so hard in the whole emperor.

Chi Yao couldn't help exerting a little force on the fingers that were still on Shi Xing's cheek. In his sight, the little blue star looked at him obediently, and even his light blue eyes were his own reflection.

Chi Yao suddenly said: "Don't say such things at night."

Chi Yao: "It will make me have other thoughts, such as..." The long finger slid down and landed on Shixing's collar, and someone in Chi breathed harder, "I want to hear You are panting here..."

Before Shi Xing could turn his head, a fiery kiss was suppressed.

In a daze, the other party asked, "Like me so much?"

Shi Xing replied, "Your Highness, you are the best person to me since I left the tree nest."

He answered very well and took the initiative to take a bath before coming. Yao felt that it would be unjustifiable for him to be a gentleman again.

This night, Chi Yao not only heard Shi Xing panting, but also heard the sound of the other party crying helplessly.

After the chaos, Shi Xing's eyes lost focus, and none of his pajamas were in their original positions.

Shi Xing finally knew the feeling of lying on the soft carpet.

He was chaotic, but Chi Yao was well dressed, with only some traces of being crumpled by him.

Chi Yao opened his mouth and deliberately spat Shi Xing's stuff on him again to wipe it away.

The time star collapsed.

Chi Yao still pressed him, insisting on describing the feeling to him...

Discuss with him whether he can reciprocate after the disorder period is over...

The next day, Chi Yao helped Shixing peel another plate of shrimp.

Erya extorted from Time Star a ready-made seafood peeled by His Majesty the Empire.

After a while, Fei Chu put the bowl in front of Shi Xing again.

Before Shi Xing had time to give alms, Fei Chu's bowl cracked and was shattered by Chi Yao's mental power.

Fei Chu: "..."

Chi Yao: "If you have this hobby, go outside the palace, and the Central Park is very suitable. After a day, maybe you can have a bowl of crystal coins." Feeling ridiculed,

Fei Chu didn't talk to Chi Yao. Arguing, turned to look at Shi Xing, and complained, "Your Highness, someone is bullying your subordinates."

Shi Xing was embarrassed, and took the initiative to peel a spiny shrimp for Fei Chu, but Chi Yao didn't stop him.

But in the end, on the way to Fei Chu, the shrimp turned a corner and fell into someone Chi's stomach.

Fei Chu: "..."

Fei Chu: "Will it be too much?"

Someone Chi said arrogantly, "Then you cry." In line with

the principle that a scholar can be killed but not humiliated, Fei Chu threw his chopsticks... he Don't eat!

With Wei Wan and Tang Mi making the decision, Chang Quan sat in the meeting, and within two days, Shi Xing had collected the wishes of all S-level medical practitioners.

To Shi Xing's surprise, there was no objection, and the medical practitioners voted unanimously.

Shi Xing was puzzled, but Er Ya broke the point with two sentences, "The longer you work as a medical doctor, the more you know the seriousness and extensiveness of the original spiritual sea problem." "Actually, as long as it is

treatment, they will not refuse."

Shi Xing later knew In hindsight, most of the Blue Stars have a soft heart.

Before the start of the second round of diplomatic conferences on energy, the news that the empire's official website will soon open the medical resources of top medical practitioners was published on the star network and the internal and external network through official channels.

The news overwhelmed the server, and the bottom is full of questions from the royal families or ruling families of the major planets, asking about the opening conditions, specific time, and most importantly, obtaining qualifications.

After the legion is settled, the S-level medical doctor and top-level medical resources are irrelevant to ordinary people, and the volume of domestic opposition is not as high as Shi Xing imagined.

Everyone's appetite was whetted for a day, and the official website replied with the announcement the next day—

try to open 30 treatment quotas first, welcome consultation and negotiation from all major planets, quotas are limited, first come, first served.

A stone stirs up a thousand waves.

The alliance naturally understood the intention of the empire's move, and quarreled internally on the first day, but they were still silent about the empire, unwilling to let the empire succeed and undermine the earlier pressure on energy.

What Shi Xing didn't expect was that in the next few days, more than ten meetings would be held within the alliance, and the cabinet would collapse because of their positions.

The diplomats of various planets in the empire can still remain motionless and maintain a consistent attitude towards the outside world.

"It seems that we need to increase the fire." Chi Yao commented.

And this fire came quickly, through Mrs. Campbell.

During the diplomacy with the alliance, the Campbell royal family suddenly visited the empire, accompanied by the little princess who had a native disease in Campbell's spiritual sea.

All the diplomats watched people being pushed off Campbell's spaceship.

Empire also reported on it.

Within a week, after time and star treatment in the palace, the little princess reappeared in front of the public, bouncing around and regaining her vitality.

It would be fine if there was no first person to eat crabs. With the first one, the alliance's imminent forces would no longer be able to hold back.

But what is frustrating is that with the appearance of the queen, the empire announced that all 30 places were bought out by Campbell with a large mine star. The next time the empire will release the places, it will be after all the 30 places have been treated.

What is not available is the best.

The needy planet in the league contacted Campbell's royals that day.

Receiving a desperate reply, Campbell had 30 quotas, of which only 10 were for his own use, and the remaining 20 were all sold to the top 100 interstellar merchants on the wealth list, and one radish and one hole, all wealthy merchant families are in urgent need of medical treatment of patients.

In other words, it is impossible to give up a single spot.

The most incomprehensible and most disintegrating thing on the alliance planet is the interstellar businessman who was born in the empire? !

Realize that if you don't act, it will be too late.

The next night, the Imperial Foreign Office received dozens of official letters from the planet.

More than a dozen medium and large energy planets in the alliance contacted the empire in private, asking for the price of the quota and the re-opening time.

The remaining planets are not in the alliance, but there are also ten resource planets.

Chi Yao smiled and described the feedback from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to Shi Xing.

Shi Xing thought for a while, and said skillfully, "Scarcity is the most precious thing, don't rush to reply, just delay it."

Chi Yao: "When will it be delayed?"

Shi Xing is firm: "Wait for the alliance to completely quarrel."

Chi Yao couldn't be happier, "Doctor Shi, you are about to turn the empire into a black clinic~" "

Didn't you let us open up medical resources? That's the price for opening up."

Shi Xing raised his chin and said proudly, "If it's too expensive, they can Don't come."