Chapter 135 Different Pupils

It was a light blue planet, the blue color was not heavy, but very light, and it was exactly the same color as Shi Xing's eyes....

Like the light blue of the water around the beach.

It is an optical phenomenon caused by excessively enriched energy.

When I first saw it, Shi Xing who just woke up was still in a daze. When Chi Yao finished speaking, Shi Xing's gaze at the planet changed.

His eyes were slightly opened, and he involuntarily put his hand on the window, trying to get a closer look.

The perception is released, even if it is only seen from a distance, but facing the energy brought by the particle wind, Shi Xing once again has a feeling of deja vu, and a voice in his mind tells him, yes, the one he has been to before is this star. planet.

This is the mother tree that gave birth to him, and also the planet that gave birth to him.

——Blue Star.

It wasn't until Chi Yao stretched out his hand to wrap him in the quilt that Shi Xing realized that he was about to stick to the wall.

"Sorry."

Realizing that he lost his composure, Shi Xing muttered in a low voice.

Chi Yao smiled, not surprised, "Blue Star people have a natural yearning for Blue Star, it's normal."

There is data support in the tree nest.

Erya also knows that after leaving the empire for so many years, apart from running around the galaxy to practice medicine, the rest of the time is spent searching for traces of the blue star. Tracing the origin of the race seems to be an instinct engraved in their blood.

Chi Yao: "You can already feel the high-intensity energy density here, and after walking for half a day, you should be looking for the barren star to dock the warship and the supply fleet."

After interstellar voyage for a month, although the small problems of the mothership and battleship have been inspected by drones, it is best to land on the ground for major inspections, and let the mechanical engineers check, which is more reassuring and easier to operate.

In addition, the long-term space voyage will make all the troops very boring for a month. It is also necessary to go to the ground for activities and rest.

It depends on whether there are desolate stars that meet the conditions.

After all, they have already passed through several galaxies. Except for the blue star, there is no sign of life activity on other planets. How the atmospheric composition will affect their bodies, and whether the people in the twin galaxies can bear the pressure are all urgent investigations.

Shi Xing understood and nodded, "Being in space all the time consumes a lot of energy." "It's always good to keep

more spar crystal nuclei."

One more ship is fully loaded, and everyone needs to have more confidence and confidence in the battle.

Erya followed them.

After waking up, Shi Xing found that he was not the only one who wanted to look at the blue star. When Erya found out that he could observe the blue star, he had already stood in front of the window of the living room of the ship for a long time.

Yan Changyue and Xu Jin set up breakfast.

Seeing that Erya hadn't moved, Fei Chu didn't call, but said to Shi Xing, "Are you going to take a look? I came to the living room and heard people said that I could see Blue Star, so she just stood there."

In any case, Erya is Shi Xing's teacher.

When Shi Xing heard the words, he got up naturally.

When Shi Xing took a few steps away, Chi Yao fixed Fei Chu's eyes, and said leisurely, "I want to ask people to speak up, but I always let others say what's going on."

Fei Chu pretended not to hear.

Just one sentence, Chi Yao didn't say much.

Just as Fu Qing sat down, he suddenly heard such a sentence. When he turned around and saw that Shi Xing and Er Ya were chatting, he was keenly aware of something, so he didn't dare to say more. He bowed his head and waited silently for breakfast to be served.

On the other side, Shi Xing and Erya said good morning to each other, and asked her, "What are you looking at?"

Erya's expression was very complicated, at least for Shi Xing, he hadn't seen such emotions on each other's faces.

Erya has always been straightforward in her life.

Undercurrents surged in Erya's brown eyes, she smiled, then turned her head to look at Lan Xing, and leaned softly against the window sill, "I don't know." Her

voice was also soft, with rare tenderness.

"It feels very dreamy."

"I actually found it and saw it." "

On the other hand, it may be limited by the inertia of thinking, and I can't believe that all this is real."

Shi Xing understood this feeling and whispered, " I have a little too."

After speaking, the two looked at the planet outside the window for a while, and smiled at each other.

"Breakfast is here, let's eat first."

Erya nodded.

The blue star is located in the energy turbulence, and this galaxy is no exception. When the unmanned survey machine released by Daixing approached to a certain extent, it was no surprise that it returned due to the energy turbulence—it could no longer approach.

They were looking for Huang Xing to settle down. Shi Xing and Er Ya immediately thought of the two star beasts, and asked them about them in the afternoon, and got suggestions from several nearby planets.

However, due to the existence of the king beast, star beasts are all over the nearby planets. If they really want to land, they may have to discuss with the herd of beasts, and discuss with the king beast. The two star beasts finally added cautiously.

Er Ya and Shi Xing said they knew.

Er Yaduo asked, "Since you've arrived near Blue Star, do you want to go back to the colony, or continue to follow

us ?

"

.

Do not return to the group.

No, not going back.

The reaction was intense.

Shi Xing knew why, "Have you been hated by that silver star beast?" The

two of them have traveled between the herd and the mothership for a month. In fact, the communication work is still very good. When they entered the group, they had to be pawed a few times. Later, both parties felt that their existence was very convenient, and both humans and star beasts acquiesced in their existence.

Furthermore, the collective consciousness of the beast herd is also indifferent. Since Time and Stars have returned with them, most of the star beasts should not do anything to them anymore.

The only one who offended him severely was the silver star beast.

Seeing that the other party was trapped, they stood on the mothership, surrendering to the enemy and translating in a safe area.

The two star beasts began to whimper, and their tacit appearance was inexplicably pitiful.

Shi Xing made a decision, "Okay, then you can continue to follow the mothership."

On the barren star, where there is water and where there is danger, it is better for them born in this galaxy.

It won't be a bad thing to carry on.

The key level is low, and it is easy to deal with being a demon.

On this day, although there was no plenary meeting to communicate among the various planets, it was visible to the naked eye that all warships began to check their weapons and stood ready.

In the evening, Shi Xing and Chi Yao talked for a while, and then fell asleep.

After turning over the sky and waking up again, the mothership has hovered in space and arrived at the coordinates planned to be stagnant.

"The mothership officially hovered an hour ago and conducted a hull inspection. After confirming that it is normal, all officers have set off on the battleship to reorganize the army.

" The mothership is at the front, Marshal Tan Baishan sent a message, asking if they need their mothership to come forward and hover side by side with His Majesty's mothership?" "

Admiral Ye Jun is already deploying unmanned warships around the army, and it is estimated that it will take half a day You can arrange the formation for the battle."

Before breakfast, as soon as the two showed up, Fu Qing reported.

It was an action plan discussed yesterday.

Chi Yao and Shi Xing nodded, and sat down at the breakfast table. Chi Yao: "Let Tanbaishan and the others come over .

"

It is impossible to hover with them all.

Fu Qing: "More than half were left, and a small part went to Blue Star."

Chi Yao: "Have you shot related videos?"

Fu Qing: "Dai Xing's drone has captured it, and if I need it, I will go to them to adjust the AI. Only their technology can work in this energy field."

They have already been affected by the energy field.

The current distance from Blue Star is only to ensure that all weapons can still take effect, and it does not guarantee that all electronic equipment on the mothership can still be used as before, such as the shooting function and holographic projection function, which are more or less disturbed and abnormal .

Chi Yao nodded.

Halfway through breakfast, Dai Xing's video was sent over.

On a high-tech planet, there are countless machines on Dai star, and the anti-interference research on the energy field is more in-depth than other planets, and now it is convenient for other planets.

In sight, two star beasts of the King Beast bloodline, one silver and one brown, lead the way, leading a dozen star beasts to approach Blue Star.

Entering the area of ​​energy turbulence is as easy as entering the air, and it has no effect on their bodies. After asking a few words, Daixing sent a numerical value, entering the turbulent flow, and the detected energy field has no effect. fluctuation.

"The descendants can really come in and out directly."

Chi Yao said.

It can also be regarded as confirming their previous guess about the changes in the descendants of the star beasts.

There are only King Beasts in the group, and the batch of star beasts that were not born on the blue star at the beginning, can't get out.

"Wait a minute, pause, replay this place."

Shi Xing suddenly said, and Fu Qing played back as he requested.

Chi Yao looked up from the data and found that Shi Xing was looking at the picture of them entering the blue star's atmosphere, "It's too far away, can you see it clearly?"

Only then did Fu Qing realize, "Daixing's technology should be able to zoom in."

After trying it, it really does.

Still blurry, but much better.

It is indeed the cutting-edge technology of Daixing.

After playing it two more times, Shi Xing dragged the progress bar by himself and frowned.

Chi Yao and Fu Qing looked at each other, and Erya asked, "What's wrong?"

"Atmosphere...I feel..." Shi Xingji said uncertainly, "The energy field of Blue Star seems to have become stronger."

" When I was inside Blue Star, I didn't feel such a strong field on the outer layer, it's so strange."

Something crossed Erya's mind, and she said slowly, "Perhaps, this is why the king beast can enter but cannot get out The reason?"

When entering, the energy field was not so strong, and the strength of the body could resist it.

When it comes out, it's no good, and you can no longer follow the gourd.

Shi Xing paused.

Chi Yao: "It makes sense."

Realizing the possible reasons behind this change, Shi Xing suddenly felt chills down his spine.

Unwilling to discuss this topic in depth, he bowed his head and said, "Maybe, we'll know the details after seeing it." "

Maybe my feeling is wrong."

But no one in the room thought so.

Shi Xing's sensitivity to energy never makes a mistake.

But he didn't want to mention it, and everyone wouldn't say more.

After hovering for two days, relying on the star beasts conceived by the three king beasts to send messages back and forth, the two sides reached a general consensus.

It will vacate a barren star around it for them to settle down.

As for leaving Blue Star, never returning, and telling about everything that Blue Star has experienced, and many other follow-up requests, Wang Beast still said that, and it needs to be discussed in person.

It is eager to see Shi Xing.

"Aw, ow, ow, ow."

You need to prove your ability, if you can't bring people into the blue star, then you have no value to the king beast.

The brown star beast of the king beast blood said so.

When Shi Xing found something, he frowned: "Can't I go by myself?"

Another silver star beast with purple pupils: "Oh——"

All blue star people can move freely in the energy turbulence, this does not prove that you have The ability to take another non-blue star person through the blue star and the energy belt.

Chi Yao: "I'll go with you."

After the words fell, everyone froze and looked at Chi Yao in surprise.

Shi Xing was also surprised, but when he looked at Chi Yao and saw the determination reflected in those smoky gray eyes, he knew instantly that Chi Yao's decision had been made and there was no turning back.

Shi Xing felt a little uncomfortable, and at the same time, the uneasiness in his heart these days finally fell to the ground.

He wanted to say something, but when he reached his lips, he sighed and said with a helpless smile, "Okay."

Everyone was silent.

Shi Xing gave up persuading Chi Yao, and the possibility of them talking to His Majesty was almost zero.

After the black and white star beasts finished translating, the purple-eyed star beast glanced at Chi Yao: "Roar."

Yes.

"Hoho—"

He was so high level that he just took the place of King Beast.

Shi Xing turned cold, "Shut up."

The characteristics of energy turbulence are such that any object without active energy attached to it can travel through it, but an object with its own energy and active energy cannot.

Once the energy flow discovers this kind of heresy, it will redouble its desire to assimilate the object until the object's energy disappears, or it is assimilated (torn apart) by the energy turbulence.

The bodies of Blue Stars can be penetrated by energy, although they also have their own active energy, but in a disguised form, the turbulent flow of energy will not feel that kind of hindrance, so they can walk through it.

If you want to bring people, you need to open the barrier.

Let the turbulent current of energy circle around the barrier.

Shi Xing probably knows how to operate it. Try the normal barrier first. If it doesn't work, use the swallowing ability to let the barrier swallow the energy flow. If the energy flow disappears, it will not cause accumulation, and will not form the unique energy in the energy turbulence. The storm, thus tearing apart the objects in the barrier, such as Chi Yao.

A decision was made, the candidate was discussed, and the purple pupil star beast left satisfied.

Later, the Black and White Star Beast sent back news, and the King Beast agreed.

And urged Shi Xing to enter Blue Star quickly.

It was rejected by Shi Xing.

"I need to get the troops in place before going over."

"It's been locked up for so many years, it's right in front of you, what's the hurry?"

The original words were sent back.

The black and white star beasts felt something was wrong, but they couldn't figure it out.

The words of the brown star beast were well conveyed, and the king beast howled angrily for a long time.

He is mocking me!

hateful!

Wang Beast called.

Damn, too hateful! These blue stars!

People of these twin galaxies, wait for me to go out...

wait for me to go out...

the follow-up words are not spoken, but the brown star beast thinks that he probably knows.

When the king beast goes out, whether the fleet outside can still exist is another matter.

But the most important thing right now is to get out.

After passing the word and returning, the two black and white star beasts were beaten by the brown star beast, and the hair on their heads became bald, and the grievance was relayed—the

king beast said that he knew.

Shi Xing looked at them, and suddenly asked, "Why did you beat you?"

The two star beasts seemed to have found some bosom friends, and howled.

After listening to it for a long time, Shi Xing selectively ignored the subjective descriptions such as "the brown star beast is so fierce", "it hurts to be beaten", "wuwuwuwu", etc., and grasped the essence. The brown star beast was not in a good mood. Lost temper.

"It understands."

After the two star beasts left, Shi Xing said.

Wang Beast understood the sarcasm and emotion in his tone.

Chi Yao: "The higher the level the star beast is, the more intelligent it is. It's not surprising that they can understand it after fighting on both sides of the twin galaxies for a hundred years." Yes, the

king beast should be able to think in the same way as a human.

In other words, it's not easy to cheat.

Maybe, King Beast also has its own plan, and will coax them with words...

This assumption made Shi Xing tremble, feeling sick and uncomfortable. Chi Yao grabbed his hand and clasped his hands. The exchange of body temperature made him feel Getting better again, Shi Xing bowed his head: "I'm sorry, I just feel..." Before

he finished speaking, he was interrupted by Chi Yao, "It's okay, don't be nervous."

"No need to apologize."

Shi Xing was silent, nodded, Said in a low voice, "I hope this matter will be resolved quickly."

Chi Yao: "It won't be too slow."

These words seemed to have some magical power, and Shi Xing's turbulent heart slowly calmed down again.

Afterwards, he realized in retrospect that there is no magic power in the words, and it is not a great word, the key is the person who speaks.

As long as Chi Yao said and felt companionship and support, Shi Xing's emotions would stabilize.

Of course, that's for another story.

The most urgent task is to implement rectification and discuss follow-up plans.

It took two days for the star beasts to clear the star beasts, and some were unwilling to leave. In the end, the purple-eyed star beasts threw the last few hidden star beasts out of the star beasts, and the fleet of the twin galaxies slowly began to land.

Daixing's AI has already analyzed and calculated the environment, climate, landing point and army arrangement.

The empire and other planets landed according to the AI's plan.

Of all the warships on this trip, only Dai Xing's is special. There are only a few people, most of the space, and more than ten mainframe devices equipped with AI. They each have different purposes.

But it is precisely because of the power of carrying AI that it has saved the empire a lot of energy along the way.

In the first two days of rectification, the soldiers rested and checked the battleship mothership and drones.

Representatives from various planets went to the residence of the empire for a meeting.

At first, there were some complaints and complaints along the way, but when they learned that Shi Xing and Chi Yao decided to go to Blue Star alone, and after meeting the King Beast first, all the planets were silent.

Marshal Tianyuanxing took a deep breath, unable to breathe out, "Has it been decided?"

Shi Xing: "It's been decided."

This was already decided in the empire.

Since the priest wanted Shixing to return to Blue Star and hid the answer in Blue Star, then naturally, Shixing needed to go back down-to-earth.

The representative of Galia star was also dumb for a while, and after a while, he choked out a sentence, "Are there... any preparations?"

Chi Yao: "Bring a small living mothership, and the others don't, and they can't bring it."

Weapons and so on Don't think about it, once it is charged, it will be wiped out by the energy turbulence. Even if it is driving a battleship for them to live in, the energy tank will not be filled with many crystals, otherwise it will also cause an energy storm and be wiped out in the turbulence.

In fact, Blue Star had the technology to use the energy in the particle flow to start the spacecraft before.

This technology can also be applied to energy turbulence, so that spaceships and warships use the energy in the energy turbulence to navigate when entering and leaving, neither being wiped out nor additional energy compartments becoming targets.

Unfortunately, this technology has not been handed down.

Shi Xing and Chi Yao can only use the traditional warships of the empire.

There was another silence.