Chapter 101 Five

The division of mental power of star beasts is the same as that of humans, from low to high, starting from F level, F, E, D, C, B, A, S, SS, SSS, to 3s is the upper limit of general judgment.

But the mutation level is the opposite. The mutation level only exists in star beasts. Starting from A level, A level is the lowest level of mutation, and A, B, C, D, E, F, and F level mutations are the upper limit of judgment.

Generally speaking, C-level mutant star beasts are rare.

Further up, the variation of the king-level star beast is defined as the highest F-level.

In the range from C to F, if the mutated star beasts are found on the border, the garrison troops must report to their legions as soon as possible according to regulations. You must arrive as soon as possible without delay.

Now...

Erya choked on water and coughed violently. Fei Chu handed her a tissue, and raised her head after breathing steadily. Erya's face was red.

Unbelievable question: "Are you sure?"

The correspondent nodded and said truthfully, "The energy signal was measured an hour ago. Because the distance is too far, the unmanned surveillance plane has been released. The detected signal has just been sent back. After several comparisons, there is With this result, the drone is still moving forward, and the exact result may take half an hour."

Erya looked up at Chi Yao, and the two exchanged glances, and Chi Yao asked, "Only one star beast was detected?"

Correspondent: "It is estimated that there are more than one star beast, but the star beast with a clear signal is only the one with the highest level." "

How many star beasts are there in the estimate?"

Correspondent: "Three to four adult star beasts, two of which should be Just coming of age."

There is no need to exchange eyes this time, Erya let out a long breath, "That should be it."

"Star beasts with a mental power of 3s or higher and a mutation level of D are already capable of establishing their own group, not a companionship, a group The difference in the spiritual power of the star beasts will be too large."

Erya lived alone on an asteroid, traveling to and from various planets all year round, coupled with her special ability, she has an exceptional understanding of the composition and structure of star beasts.

Chi Yao made a decision: "Turn on the defense system immediately, notify the surrounding Fourth Army, and prepare for defense together."

Fei Chu was a little confused, "Do you want to fight?"

Generally, when he heard 3s plus mutation, his first reaction was to withdraw.

Chi Yao glanced at Shi Xing, and said pertinently, "The spiritual power dissipated by the blue star people in the mature stage is extremely attractive to the star beasts. Even if we want to drive them away, I'm afraid this group of star beasts will not give up.

" The moment they are attracted by Shi Xing's spiritual power, the decision-making power is no longer in their hands.

Er Ya quickly calmed down, "Actually, it's not necessarily a bad thing. As the level of the star increases, the barrier should also be strengthened. If there is no high-level star beast, it is difficult to test the limit of the barrier." Right now, there

are up.

Erya: "If the D-level mutant 3s star beasts that can be detected so far, then the remaining ones will not be so strong, but can be used to train stars." Fei Chu: "..." Erya

can

still Thinking about training, he was short-sighted.

With a decision, the army moved quickly.

Shi Xing followed Chi Yao, observing how he ordered the army, and learned from the side how to do border defense and planning.

Sometime in the afternoon, while communicating with the Marshal of the IV Corps, the unmanned reconnaissance drone returned the final exact data before self-destructing.

A total of five star beasts.

The tallest is what the correspondent said, the D-level mutant 3s star beast.

There are two S-level star beasts, one of which is a C-level mutant and the other is normal.

Two SS-level star beasts, one B-level mutant, and one normal.

Erya breathed a sigh of relief, "Except for the leading one, the rest are fine." He

touched his beard for a while, and then said, "That B-level mutant star beast is very good as a teaching material."

Fei Chu was silent for a moment, and took it from Erya's hands. Take away the information, and discuss with Chi Yao the opening degree and scope of the border barrier.

Fei Chu: "If they don't speed up, it is predicted that they will arrive at the desolate star where Erya releases his spiritual power in three days." "

The speed of the group of star beasts is also being monitored. If there is any change, we will notify you as soon as possible."

Chi Yao Looking at the star map, he pointed his finger at the projections of the three garrisoned planets, "First open the outermost barrier, together with the surrounding Fourth Army, act in unison, lest the star beasts fail to break through here, and go to Huo Huo them instead." Chi

Yao : "Our side observes first according to the plan, and then tries to drive away. If the drive is ineffective, we will start hunting."

Fei Chu nodded, and started to arrange with the information and star map.

Chi Yao asked Erya, "If there is a fight, the strongest one will definitely be cut off by the barrier. The worst plan is that the remaining four will enter the barrier."

Er Ya: "Then divide the troops into several groups. It is best to lure three of them. If unfortunately my teaching materials are also trapped in the same area as other star beasts, if there are only two star beasts, I think it is better to let me and Shi Xing If there are three star beasts in your team, send someone to chase the remaining one, and kill all three if they are together, lest they cooperate and be timid." In other words, if the B-level mutated SS-level star beast

textbook It cannot be dealt with in isolation, Naeryan would rather not, and would not take the risk of training Time Star.

Chi Yao thought so too, and the two hit it off.

When Erya left, Shi Xing looked at Chi Yao with shining eyes, and asked curiously, "Is the opened barrier the one I thought of, the defense barrier at the border?" Chi Yao: "It seems that you are looking forward to it

? "

Shi Xing's eyes widened, "Naturally looking forward to it, there is an introduction in the textbook since I was a kid, and I haven't seen the border defenses open.

" That's a lot, let alone the attack of this level of star beasts, so he has never seen the foundation of the establishment of the border - the deployment and use of defensive barriers.

Chi Yao smiled: "Want to see?"

Shi Xing nodded.

Chi Yao pulled out a series of projections of documents from the Presbyterian Church from the communicator and placed them in front of Shi Xing, urging, "Then, after dealing with the government affairs, let's go together." Looking at the time, "It is estimated that the arrangement will not be completed until evening." Open."

Shi Xing took the file, expecting it to be done.

The defense barrier is built between planets and planets. It is opened in a surface shape and can intercept all active star beasts and warships. Unless there are special circumstances, it will not be opened easily.

However, the appearance of a D-rank mutant star beast is obviously a special case.

Everyone was busy, and there were not enough people for dinner. Fei Chu and Fu Qing ate in the team, Er Ya and Ying Geng were discussing the combat formation to face the textbook, and then ate at Ying Geng's team. Bi Zhou had a practical class today, but he didn't come back in the woods. Yan Changyue had already gone to look for him with a meal.

With a table full of cards, only Chi Yaoshixing and Xu Jin are left.

The arrival of high-level star beasts is imminent, and the atmosphere is a little tense, and Shi Xing's eating speed has been accelerated.

Fearing that he had consumed too much recently, Chi Yao and Xu Jin agreed to let him eat another half bowl after eating.

Shi Xing listened, and obediently finished his meal with a bowl in his hand.

Hunting outside, government affairs are handed over to the palace clerk if not necessary, Shi Xing and Chi Yao don't have much government affairs at hand.

After taking a nap after dinner, Shi Xing was called up by Chi Yao, saying that the border defense barrier was about to be opened.

Shi Xing followed to watch.

"How do the textbooks talk about the border now?"

Chi Yao asked on the way.

Shi Xing replied, "It is said that the twin galaxies were established when the massive beast tide invaded the galaxies three hundred years ago." "

That's right." Chi Yao affirmed.

"Various galaxies often encounter star beasts and beast swarms, but most of them are not as large as the army. There are hundreds of them at a time, and they are all large-scale beast swarms."

But the beast swarm three hundred years ago was not.

That beast tide was led by a particularly powerful king-level mutant star beast.

Their intelligence seems to have evolved, and their attacks are strategic and rhythmic.

When it is known that their number is measured in tens of thousands, most of the planets in the galaxy have collapsed.

Chi Yao talked about some knowledge points outside the textbook, "It should be that they migrated from distant planets. The star beasts do not produce, but only plunder the planet's resources. After the resources are exhausted, they leave to find the next one. This is their fixed life pattern. "

They once occupied more than one galaxy, otherwise it would be impossible to grow to that scale."

After the planets at the edge of the twin galaxy became extinct one after another, they realized that fighting alone could not stop this beast tide. Only then did they unite to build a border line and resist the beast tide.

"The war lasted for a hundred years, and every planet paid a terrible price."

Chi Yao's parents were also seriously injured during the attack on the king beast.

Chi Yao looked at his feet and suddenly said, "The planet we are standing on now is one of the first ones to be looted in the beast tide." Most of the

borders are built on these lost civilizations.

There was a pause, and when he realized something, Chi Yao raised his head, "It's started."

Shi Xing followed and looked up at the sky.

Under the vast sea of ​​stars, a layer of defensive barriers that can accommodate several planets is slowly unfolded from one side, via planets, fixed-point satellites, and special transmitting and receiving instruments, like a scroll.

Feeling the violent fluctuation of energy, Shi Xing blinked again, and the magnificent energy film refracted colorful illusions, extending slowly from one end of the sky to the other side of the sky.

This barrier can effectively isolate the surprise attacks of star beasts and warships in the first place.

In the beast tide that swept across three hundred years ago, it was opened all year round, and it was also the first line of defense for the twin galaxies.

But the barrier that can cover several planets is destined not to be too strong, and it can only buy buffer time for the army to prepare for war.

But it's good to have such a buffer time.

Long-range weapons can be arranged, thereby greatly reducing casualties.

Chi Yao: "I can only open the outermost layer tonight, and the inner layer will probably have to wait for them to come before opening, so as to further isolate the star beasts." Shi Xing nodded and sighed, "It's really spectacular~

"

Chi Yao smiled, stretched out his hand, and Shi Xing shook it back. The two of them stood side by side without speaking, quietly watching the defense fully rolled down.

Three days later, the group of star beasts arrived at Desolate Star as scheduled.

After another half day, following the smell, they found the planet where they were stationed.

I have tried to expel him twice, but the expulsion is ineffective.

After all the star beasts gathered outside the defensive barrier, a general led a team to scatter the star beasts to prepare for the follow-up hunting one by one.

The one with the highest level was surrounded by several unmanned warships, and the heavy energy cannons and energy beams were fired one after another, forcing it to be separated from the other star beasts.

The remaining four star beasts were guided and put into the defense barrier one after another, so that the army could hunt one by one.

Erya's teaching materials are still to come. What's worse is that the first one that landed is a C-level mutant S-level star beast. The level of mental power is not high, and the level of mutation is tricky.

After the discussion, while the other three star beasts were still besieged in outer space and clouds, Shi Xing's team took the lead.

Time Star released a special barrier to wrap the star beast and fix it in the air.

Ying Geng's mech squad followed closely behind, and before the star beast struggled to break through, it spiraled from bottom to top, rising layer by layer around the star beast, blocking all its paths while attacking quickly.

Within a few tens of seconds, less than a minute, in a very short period of time, after the mechs dispersed, the star beasts in the time-star barrier were attacked several times, suspended in dilapidated condition, their limbs were severed, and they were dying.

Erya: "Try it before letting go."

Erya let the time star pass through the barrier to absorb the spiritual power of the s-level star beast.

Shi Xing tried a few times and shook his head, "No way."

He just couldn't master the method of absorbing spiritual power out of thin air.

Erya looked up at the sky, and said very quickly, "This one is too low-level, let's just leave it alone and throw it on the ground." As soon as the words

fell, when Time Star removed the barrier, another star beast separated by the battleship siege quickly fell.

Seeing the mutated mental power bursting out several times in mid-air, Erya brushed her hair and said happily, "The textbook is here."

Focusing on the timing, she called, "Time Star."

As she finished speaking, a barrier closed All the soldiers in the low altitude were covered, and the besieged warships in the high altitude were ordered to disperse in advance, but the star beast directly hit the barrier, smashing into nothing.

It is the composite barrier of Time Star.

Ying Geng said: "It's too close."

Shi Xing pushed his hand outward.

As he moved, the barrier was pushed outward rapidly, and the star beast outside the barrier was also pushed away by Shi Xing without any resistance.

For more than half a year, Shi Xing's growth was also terrifying.

Chi Yao's voice came through the communicator, "This D-rank mutant star beast outside the defense barrier can be held for about an hour, and it is tentatively scheduled to start hunting in an hour. Pay attention to the time." Looking at the stable in the

air Erya rubbed her hands for the B-level mutated SS-level star beast, and said happily, "Then let's start with the first defensive formation."