Chapter 38 Deprivation

It is "maybe", but everyone has a steelyard in their hearts. In the silence, everyone has almost acquiesced to this situation.

After saying the most crucial sentence, Shi Xing didn't make a sound.

There was a guess in my heart, I really pinched the back of the child's neck, felt the other's steady breathing, and confirmed that he fell asleep because he was too tired, Chi Yao couldn't help but gently stroked Shixing's back.

This night, everyone is not easy.

"Come take a temperature check." Chi Yao said, his voice became hoarse after all this.

The nurse hurried forward, measured several places, and was sure, "It's falling."

Chi Yao glanced, "It's still a little high."

He touched Shi Xing's cheek, and the contact was as usual. The spiritual absorption seems to be on strike.

It should be the reason for absorbing too much energy at one time.

Supported.

"I'll hold him. If you can test it, prepare to test it once."

Chi Yao ordered.

In a blink of an eye, it was another half an hour.

Xu Jin looked at Chi Yao's pajamas that were really wrinkled by Shi Xing, and seeing his untidy appearance, fearing that Chi Yao would be uncomfortable, he suggested in a low voice to let Shi Xing put it down and take a bath first, tidy up. Next, it was rejected by Chi Yao.

"If there's nothing wrong, Shi Xing should return to normal soon, I'll wait."

"Don't worry."

Chi Yao said.

On the one hand, Xu Jin feels sorry for Chi Yao, but on the other hand, he feels it should be so.

Time passed by, and all the people in the two spaceships added up, only Shi Xing who had fallen asleep was the most relaxed.

Two hours later, Shi Xing's body temperature dropped back to normal. Under Xu Jin and Yan Changyue's persuasion, Chi Yao was finally willing to put him down. The moment he put him on the sofa and let go of his hand, Chi Yao realized half of his shoulder Already crushed.

"Uncle Xu, wait for a while. When Shixing's spiritual sea data drops back to normal, you ask the nursing robot to take a bath and change his clothes." "

Changyue, change the bedding with a new one."

"Fu Qing you Stay and help them if they need anything."

"Half the main ship is withdrawn to go back to rest, and the other half continues to build a barrier to cover the two spaceships and guard." "The

doctors and nurses who are usually in charge of time and stars stay, Go back with the others too."

Feeling that there was nothing missing, Chi Yao said, "I'll go back and clean it up, and then come back when I'm done."

Xu Jin: "You've consumed a lot of mental power today, otherwise..."

Chi Yao refused, "No, look at me and feel at ease."

Xu Jin knew he couldn't be persuaded, so he shut up.

Tossing until midnight, when Shi Xing saw that there was really no major problem, and arranged for the medical staff to watch the night, Chi Yao asked the officers on duty to remove the barrier, and the next moment, he used his mental power to completely sweep the whole area However, he used his own mental power to cover the energy breath leaked by Shi Xing.

"It's not safe here, let the driver go at full speed tonight, and put some people on duty on both ships."

Rubbing his tired forehead, Chi Yao finally said, "That's it, it's hard work, everyone go back to rest."

After a few hours of light sleep, when I woke up the next day, the doctor reported that all the data of Time Star had returned to the normal threshold.

There are no problems in all aspects, that is, people are still sleeping and not awake.

Chi Yao: "It should be a mechanism for self-protection in the spiritual sea. Let him sleep first, as long as there is no problem." After

breakfast, I went to see Shi Xing, and the child was so asleep that he was buried in the quilt. Chi Yao Not knowing whether to laugh or cry, he pulled the quilt off Shi Xing's face, helplessly, "I'm really not afraid of suffocating myself."

After catching up on sleep, the communication from the presbytery came in halfway, and Xu Jin hung up on the grounds that Chi Yao was resting .

Chi Yao knew what was going on, so he didn't care after waking up, and dialed a communication to the tree nest first.

He told Shi Xing's situation again, and the manager was also taken aback for a while.

"The second talent?"

The administrator was buzzing, "Hasn't he already awakened a kind of talent ability? Is the polarization of the Blue Star people so serious? High-level people can still awaken the second talent?!

" Unheard of.

Chi Yao: "I just contacted Tree Nest because I didn't know about it."

"At the beginning of Tree Nest's establishment, Optical Brain imported a series of materials brought by Blue Star, and they also participated in and participated in the formulation of the talent assessment back then."

Administrator "Yes."

Chi Yao: "Then bring the optical brain."

For a moment, the administrator thought he was hallucinating.

Chi Yao: "We are temporarily staying outside a city. The situation of Time Star has not been completely stabilized, and it is not clear whether the follow-up mental power will leak again. To be on the safe side, the two spaceships will stay here until his condition can be improved." OK, let's move on."

"So it's impossible to turn around and go back to Ancheng."

"But I want to know his current situation and what happened, the sooner the better." The

administrator finally understood.

Shi Xing was inconvenient to move, so His Majesty decided to let them move the optical brain that occupies at least three classrooms to meet them.

Steward: "..."

The steward thought hard: "Then what are you using, spaceship?"

Chi Yao: "Last night, I ordered the guards to spare a mothership and send it to Ancheng, and it will arrive in the afternoon. Bring the optical brain together with the testing equipment, and arrange a few teachers who know the Blue Star people... Can you reconcile tomorrow?" The

steward: "..."

Even the mothership has been arranged, and I know this There was no room for change in the matter, and there were also concerns about Time Star, so the steward and Chi Yao asked for instructions on the personnel that needed to be carried, and set the arrival date for tomorrow.

After turning off the communication and dealing with the documents sent by the parliament for a while, Xu Jin knocked on the door.

"Come in."

"Your Highness, what you asked me to inquire about, the palace sent back a message today."

After taking the file button from Xu Jin, and opening it was still an encrypted copy, Chi Yao read it at a glance, and unconsciously tapped the desktop His long fingers were getting slower and slower, and at the end, this small movement had stopped.

Chi Yao: "Interesting."

Chi Yao threw the file button to Xu Jin, and said, "I've stayed at the border for too long, and I've made people in the imperial capital live so comfortably these past few years, I really thought I would agree to anything It's gone."

Xu Jin lowered his head and said nothing.

In matters of internal affairs, Chi Yao was well educated by the late emperor and empress, and he had his own balance in mind, so he didn't need to intervene.

Sure enough, Chi Yao already had a decision in his mind, "Didn't the elders say they wanted to have a meeting with me? Let's set it up in the afternoon and let the management attend. I'll see how many people there are... that's what it means." Xu Jin didn't say it clearly

. Ask, as a servant, silently contacted and arranged.

But there was no meeting in the afternoon, and it was not successful.

Because Shi Xing woke up.

A group of people flocked to Shixing's room. After waking up, Shixing's spirit was not very good. He ate something and took another test.

Chi Yao stayed with him the whole time, and when he was drawing blood, he looked at the dense pinholes on Shi Xing's arm and sighed softly.

Shi Xing thought that Chi Yao was worried about him, and said in a low voice, "It's okay, Your Highness, I'm not afraid of needles."

Chi Yao glanced at Shi Xing, shook his head, and said narrowly, "You can stop listening to the arrangement, wait for this One hand is full, and the other one is on top."

Shi Xing: "."

That is to say, after drawing the blood, Chi Yao asked, and the blood drawing data is only an answer for routine inspection. If it is not necessary, the nearest You can skip this check.

Fortunately, all the test results fell back to the normal value range.

The doctor came to record Shixing's physical condition, and Shixing answered them one by one.

"I still don't have much energy, and I feel very tired."

"The spiritual sea has changed, and I don't know how to describe it."

"Innate ability... I don't know, I haven't noticed anything unusual about myself so far."

Chi Yao reminded, "Your mental strength seems to have increased."

Shi Xing was stunned, tried it, but was still not sure.

But as soon as he used his abilities, his sense of fatigue rose exponentially. Knowing that it was the self-protection mechanism of the spiritual sea, Chi Yao could not mobilize the spiritual sea again on time, "Don't be brave, take a good rest." When the doctors and nurses left, Chi Yao

said Tree Nest will come to test Shi Xing's ability again.

"Of course, the premise is that you have to be well." "

If you are still tired tomorrow, you have to let them wait until you feel better."

Shi Xing was a little embarrassed, "If I can't use the spirit sea all the time, Aren't the administrators going to wait for me

all the time." Chi Yao: "That's their responsibility."

Knowing that there is no room for negotiation, Shi Xing stared at Chi Yao eagerly and asked tentatively, "Your Highness, do you want to see my spiritual world?"

Chi Yao was taken aback by the question, "Isn't he still recovering?"

Shi Xingduan was sitting, looking very cute, "But it's not very easy to be checked in the spiritual world." It's uncomfortable, I can accept it."

"If you're worried, just take a look."

Only then did Chi Yao realize that Shi Xing was comforting him because he was afraid that he would be worried.

He held his breath in his chest and couldn't spit it out. Thinking of some serious rejections, he finally swallowed it. Chi Yao stretched out his hand and patted Shi Xing's head, and eased his tone, "I'm afraid I'm worried. You should cooperate well these few days. It works better than anything else."

Shi Xing nodded heavily.

The next day, the mothership carrying Tree Nest and his party arrived on time.

The good thing is that the status of the time star can also be tested on the same day.

Chi Yao wanted to make up for the canceled meeting of the elders in the afternoon, so he asked Xu Jinfuqing to accompany Shi Xing to the mothership, and he held the meeting on the main ship.

After half an hour of the meeting, Chi Yao remained silent, and finally said a few words.

It's not easy to get along with each other when you open your mouth.

Chi Yao looked at the projection of the portrait in front of him and concluded, "So, it means that Shi Xing, as my partner, should have had rights in the Presbyterian Church, in the Senate, and in the imperial guard. Before the maturity period, you all have to deprive, right?"

Ren Yanyong, the president, smiled and said, "Your Majesty, it's because..."

Chi Yao raised his hand and interrupted him, "What kind of consideration did the elders make? This decision has been made very clear before the meeting and a few days ago, and I don't need to listen to it again." "I want to ask

now whether this decision will be changed by the Council of Elders, right?" "

Just tell My result is."

Ren Yanyong's smile froze.

The vice president spoke for him, "Your Majesty, this is a decision made by the elders after serious consideration." "

All the meetings that resulted in the decision have holographic projection records."

Chi Yao pulled the corners of his lips, "That is not We need to discuss it."

"Understood."

Only three words, but did not agree.

The president and vice president wanted to say something more, but Chi Yao didn't listen, "Let's go here, the meeting is over."

Neither agreeing nor vetoing made people feel uncertain.

Everyone in the Presbyterian Church looked at each other in blank dismay. As the most important participant, Chi Yao disconnected the communication first.

The moment the holographic projection disappeared, there were whispers in the presbytery.

"What does your majesty mean?"

"Do you disagree?"

"It doesn't look like it. If you don't agree, your majesty will immediately veto it."

The president Ren Yanyong coughed, "That's enough, your majesty has his own plans and results. We will be notified when it is over, and the meeting will be adjourned."

With the final word, the management staff of the Presbyterian Church finally left one after another.

In the end, there were only a few vice presidents and presidents left.

The vice president who spoke on behalf of Ren Yanyong just now said, "Why do I feel that His Majesty will not agree..."

But there was no clear rejection.

Ren Yanyong thought for a while, and only waved his hands, "Your Majesty is going back to the imperial capital soon, so what can I say

after seeing it. "

The vice-chairmen bowed, saluted and withdrew.

On Chi Yao's side, after turning off the projection, there was a knock on the door.

"Your Highness, Your Highness!" Fu Qing's voice was full of excitement.

When people came in, they were also excited. Chi Yao was still immersed in the unpleasant meeting just now. Seeing Fu Qing like this, he asked in puzzlement, "What good thing happened?" "Good thing, great good thing.

"

Fu Qing was excited and ran all the way back, still out of breath while speaking.

"Your Highness, Shi Xing has really awakened the second innate ability."

Chi Yao was surprised, "This is not what everyone has already guessed."

"There is more! Listen to me!" Fu Qing rarely interrupted Chi Yao's words, regardless of etiquette, said rashly, "Shi Xing's evaluation level has also changed."

Chi Yao was taken aback.

A bright smile appeared on Fu Qing's face, "The Light Brain has given an evaluation rating of 3s this time." "

SSS level!"

I couldn't be happier, and said loudly, "Your Highness, Shi Xing has reached the basic level that can heal you !"