Chapter 64 Leaked

End of the meeting.

Shi Xing took back half of his military power.

Before he could be happy, Wei Wan, the clerk, had just called the end of the meeting, and before everyone moved, Ren Yanyong's projection suddenly disappeared.

Shi Xing was stunned for a moment, and the officers surrounding the station were also surprised.

"What's wrong?"

"The equipment is offline?"

"It shouldn't be, it's not inside the Presbyterian Council..."

Before the officers could mutter, the vice president He Zhuang bowed first, "Sorry, I'm really rude, Your Majesty Wait a minute, I'll go to the president's office to see what's going on now?"

Chi Yao nodded.

He Zhuang's figure followed him offline, and within two minutes, he went online again and said, "Chairman Ren just accidentally touched the device, and the maintenance robot is still checking, and the technicians inside the Presbyterian Church have been called over.

" The device projected the scene of her office. Ren Yanyong bowed in their direction with a solemn face. A robot next to him was overhauling the equipment. He Zhuang smiled and closed it after projecting the screen for two seconds.

"The meeting is over, Your Majesty, do you need the president to use my device to go online and say goodbye?"

Chi Yao: "No, you can help too."

"Okay, thank you very much, Your Majesty."

He Zhuang bowed gracefully again , the figure disappeared.

"Huh, I haven't seen this scene before. President Ren can knock down the equipment, tsk." "

I really haven't seen it. I thought that the rules in the Presbyterian Church were measured with a ruler. This kind of situation will not happen. Woolen cloth."

"Hahahahaha, are you lacking in morality?"

A voice politely interrupted, "Normally, it might be because the equipment has not been overhauled, so..."

All the officers discovered that Xu Mirou from the Presbyterian Church hadn't left yet. , suddenly a little embarrassed.

I was relatively silent for a few seconds, and I didn't know who it was, so I said first, "Then what, ha, the meeting is over, Your Majesty, I still have military affairs to deal with, so I won't stay any longer, and leave.

" Yao's approval disappeared with a whoosh.

The rest of the officers looked at each other, they were too lazy to act, and they all started to report offline, their eyes were unwilling to meet Xu Mirou.

When the last few officers were left, it was Xu Mirou who saluted again and said, "The Presbyterian Church is really rude today, please don't take it to heart.

" But it went faster than anyone else.

After the officers had finished leaving, Xu Mirou solemnly apologized to Chi Yao again, and then asked to go offline, got approval, bowed again, and disappeared slowly.

Fei Chu fanned himself with his hands, "The etiquette of the Presbyterian Council is too good, it makes me sweat." It's too complicated, and the

rough officer can't see it.

Chi Yao: "I didn't ask you to salute like this, why are you sweating?"

Sensing that the words were wrong, Fei Chu quietly shut up and stopped talking.

I'm afraid that if I go around and let him feel the full set of etiquette later, the gain outweighs the loss.

Wei Wan, chief secretary, smiled, "President Ren would make such a mistake, and I didn't expect it."

In terms of rules and regulations, no one is better than Ren Yanyong.

Tang Mi teased, "It's so shocking~"

Everyone showed a tacit smile, Wei Wan coughed twice to stop, "Maybe, don't keep talking about being the president.

" Xiang Shixing congratulated him.

Shi Xing didn't hold back, and returned a smile.

happy.

He doesn't care about Ren Yanyong's situation anymore, he is happy to get the military power.

Rustic and authentic.

Chi Yao: "Go and do your own business after the meeting, don't squeeze in here."

Chief Secretary Wei Wan, "I'll sort out the minutes of the meeting, and the presbytery will be called later."

Tang Mi thought for a while, "I Let's encrypt the video that Admiral Fei has in hand, set it to a state of self-destruct after playing it a few times, and send it to the officer who wants to take a closer look at the meeting." Fu Qing: "

I'm going to train."

Fei Chu: "I'll go back and rest After a while ,

everyone left one after another, and Shi Xing and Chi Yao were the only ones left in the conference room that could be projected.

Only then did Chi Yao look at Shi Xing.

Get Shi Xing's bright smile, without hiding it.

"So happy?" Chi Yao was infected by Shi Xing's emotions, and the corners of his lips curled up.

Shi Xing nodded heavily, his eyes turned into crescents with a smile, "Happy, Your Highness, are you unhappy?"

Shi Xing broke his fingers very seriously and said, "I am happy to have obtained the military power reasonably; there are four legions supporting me, and one legion has an unclear attitude, which means that only two legions are seriously opposed, happy; finally, the chairman and the others I don't want to admit it but I have to admit it, um... I'm still very happy." "

I'm a bit gloating about the last one."

"Just listening, doesn't it look like it?" Shi Xing couldn't hold back, and smiled when he asked There was a sound.

This answer... When Chi Yao looked at Shi Xing, the child laughed so hard that he almost lost his eyes, and suddenly stretched out his hand to pinch Shi Xing's face. Well, it was just as imagined, soft and chubby, young, and full of collagen.

"Your Highness, what are you doing?"

Even though Chi Yao's movements were instant and he didn't use much force, Shi Xing's eyes still widened.

"Pinch someone's face to see what it is made of, suddenly so rampant."

At the end of the three sentences, Chi Yao couldn't control it, and laughed along with him.

Seeing Chi Yao smile, Shi Xing frowned, "Then what did you make?"

Chi Yao looked at Shi Xing without speaking, and his two pairs of smiling eyes looked at each other for a while. In the silent atmosphere, he felt something different. Shi Xing blinked, and before he could speak, he saw Chi Yao raised his hand, and said suddenly, "It's hard to describe, or I'll pinch it again..." Halfway through the sentence,

Shi Xing's body turned faster than his brain, and he shook his head. He covered his face and shook his head.

Chi Yao's smile deepened, his hand turned a corner, landed on Shi Xing's head and rubbed it.

"You have to practice thick-skinned."

Turning his head and pressing the master switch on the wall, he hooked his back to the dazed Shi Xing.

"gone."

Well, Your Highness just teased him on purpose, right?

After realizing it, Shi Xing tapped his forehead, secretly annoyed.

Chi Yao yelled again, Shi Xing ran for a while, and followed up honestly.

Shi Xing is not a memorized character, this farce was quickly forgotten by him, and the ownership of the military power made him happy all day.

After the dust settled, the appetite opened up at noon, Bi Zhou was studying in the afternoon, Shi Xing finished Tang Mi's class, and ran to Chi Yao's study in free time, took a basket of crystals, and absorbed while enjoying himself.

Chi Yao still wanted to say something, but when he looked up, he always saw Shi Xing smiling, and swallowed the disappointing words again.

It's not too late to talk about it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, there's no need to spoil the fun when Shi Xing is having fun.

After being relieved, the other legion marshals, deputy marshals and high-ranking officers immediately contacted their friends in the Seventh Army, wanting to inquire about Shi Xing.

Because there were too many private chats with Tanbaishan, and Tanbaishan didn't have the time, so he simply formed a group and asked the remaining five legions to ask questions about stars together.

Lu Guangyu simply said, "His Royal Highness Shi Xing, what level is it now?"

Tan Baishan: "In principle, it is 3s, but it is very similar to Your Majesty's 3s, it is just a benchmark value."

Tan Baishan: "The tree nest should be tested twice . You can ask the steward about talent and ability, if he answers, His Majesty must approve, if not, then don't ask any more."

Lu Guangyu lowered his eyes, thinking about something.

The news in the group was so fast that no one noticed his silence.

There were all kinds of things, and the marshals and deputy marshals asked everything they could think of.

From Shi Xing's ability, personality, and healing ability, which are relatively normal, to Shi Xing's hobbies, preferences, and personal hobbies, which are relatively strange and private, they all smashed into Tan Baishan.

When Lu Guangyu looked at the group chat again, the topic had already drifted to a direction that was hard to describe.

"So, does Your Majesty like His Highness Shi Xing very much?"

It was hard for Lu Guangyu to imagine that this question came from a marshal, not the three aunts and seven aunts.

Tan Baishan was also silent for a moment, "It's okay, you can close the group, I'm still busy." "

No, it's a serious question, it's not gossip, we can figure out how to deal with it in the future!"

Someone echoed, "Yes, your Majesty Everyone is not familiar with his attitude, so let us know how to treat His Highness Shi Xing in the future, Lao Tan." "

Okay." Tan Baishan thought about it seriously, "I think I quite like it."

"Can you elaborate a few words?"

Tan Baishan was vigilant, "Aren't you really prying into His Majesty's privacy?" "

... If you want to say something, we can't listen to it?"

Tan Baishan: "."

Tan Baishan Nodding his head, he dismissed the group chat with his backhand and went offline.

This kind of words can be said, it seems that there is no serious problem.

Tan Baishan left, and not long after, Lu Guangyu was pulled into another group chat, and everyone was seriously analyzing the news they had just heard.

[Already passed the 3s level, unimaginable]

[Erya is only 2s, but Erya only treats His Majesty, and will never treat other people in the empire]

[Speaking of it this way, the little highness might actually be able to cure your majesty] As soon as

the last sentence came out, everyone raised it in unison.

Lu Guangyu was in a complicated mood.

After a while, another officer pointed out, 【Then how to treat His Highness Shi Xing really needs to be carefully considered by us】

If...

Thinking about the possibility of uncertain future, all the officers fell silent again.

After a long time, one person typed, [I hope so]

these four words hit the hearts of everyone, and the rest echoed:

[Hope]

[Hope]

[Must be sure]

Happy during the day, and at night, Shi Xing began to worry again.

Nothing else, except for the first day, when he was anxious about the issue of military power, Shi Xing subconsciously ignored the embarrassment of living with Chi Yao.

And the military power has settled... This point has become impossible to ignore.

Shi Xing rolled around on his bed, then another, and finally lingered to the door of Chi Yao's master bedroom.

Take a deep breath, take a deep breath again...

At one blow, then decline, three

times... For the fourth time, Shi Xing still didn't open the bedroom door. After thinking about what to say, what to do, how to get along with each other, etc., Shi Xing Started to worry again, how would he go to sleep without the annoying issue of military power.

It's so hard to die, His Highness can even hear the beating of his heart.

Shi Xing suffocated.

But before he could think again, he suddenly heard two coughs, and his thoughts froze.

It doesn't look like a normal cough, but instead, it seems to be trying to endure something.

Wait, didn't His Highness feel it when he was standing at the door? If he felt it...

Shi Xing pushed the door open.

When the door opened, I saw Chi Yao sitting on the edge of the bed, bowing his head and frowning.

The movement of air brings the answer.

Feeling the fluctuation of mental power in it, Shi Xing knew what was going on, and Chi Yao's mental sea was unstable again.

Putting his hand into the bedroom space, Shi Xing's heart sank again, but there was still no leak of aggressive mental power.

More and more frequently.

It was Shi Xing who stood in front of Chi Yao for a while before he realized that there was someone.

"You're here."

I wanted to say this easily, but the slightly hoarse tone revealed his true state and feelings at the moment.

"Your Highness, your spiritual power has leaked."

"Yes." Chi Yao closed his eyes, frowned again, and lowered his head.

"Is it very uncomfortable?" Shi Xing was worried, and his voice became softer.

"Some." After a moment of silence, Chi Yao did not deny it.

When Shi Xing stretched out his hand, the calm spiritual force of the Blue Star man permeated from his fingertips, and gently merged into Chi Yao's spiritual sea...it didn't have any effect.

Chi Yao held Shi Xing's finger, interrupted the release of mental power, shook his head and said, "It's just entered a chaotic cycle, don't use mental power, it's useless."

Shi Xing found something, held Chi Yao's hand back, and stretched into his sleeve from the wrist and knuckles. When Chi Yao wanted to refuse, he knew it was too late. Shi Xing felt it, the sticky skin on his skin .

The next moment, Shi Xing put his hand on the side of his neck and squatted down.

Chi Yao smiled, lacking energy, a bit like a wry smile when he was discovered.

Shi Xing squatted and looked at Chi Yao in dismay, his pupils constricted unnaturally for a few moments, and said with difficulty, "Your Highness, you sweat a lot."

Chi Yao closed his eyes and did not answer, which was his default.

After a while, the hand was pressed to the face, touching the clear cold sweat on the cheek.

Shi Xing pursed his lips, and his voice was a little uncomfortable, "You lied to me, it's not a little bit, it's obviously very uncomfortable."

People with mental sea problems will feel uncomfortable. In terms of speed, it has definitely exceeded the level that most people can do, but...

usually you can act like a normal person, but now you can't even pretend.

Shi Xing didn't believe it, but felt a little uncomfortable.

It must have been hard.

Chi Yao smiled silently, "You don't have to be so smart."