Chapter 108 Deception

No one spoke in the command cabin, and the correspondent responded, and there was a long silence before hearing Chi Yao's voice following up.

"It has already sailed away from the planet, let Ye Jun adjust the center of defense accordingly."

"The rest will be done as Shi Xing said."

After these two sentences, the correspondent suddenly realized that Shi Xing had snatched the command right just now, but None of the controllers present felt anything was wrong.

They even pass orders down smoothly.

Correspondent: "..."

With a sudden heart attack, he looked up at Shi Xing and Chi Yao, and confirmed that the two of them had nothing to argue about, so the correspondent continued to focus on the work at hand.

I thought to myself, the growth of the little highness is really fast, maybe it won't be long before the prestige is raised, all the officers' names for Shi Xing will also remove the word "little" at the beginning.

The correspondent had seen both of them, but Shi Xing lowered his eyelashes, not daring to look directly at Chi Yao.

It's not because of those two sentences that snatched the command.

His order is not wrong, His Highness will not be angry, but...

in his physical condition, if he uses his mental power without authorization, His Highness may be unhappy.

Thinking about it, Shi Xing lowered his head even more.

Some dare not face Chi Yao.

And Chi Yao, who caught his reaction in his eyes, had no expression, and couldn't tell what his mood was.

"Erya, check the time star."

The voice was flat, and there was no reason for it.

This sound brought everyone back to their senses from the visual shock just now, and they all asked about Shi Xing, concerned about his physical condition after using his mental power.

Shi Xing: "Fortunately, I didn't use too much mental power."

"It's just that my innate ability is convenient to fix the star beasts. I think everyone is troubled by their speed, so...

" Sister Erya's hand also absorbed some of the spiritual power of the star beast, so let's add a little."

During these questions, Chi Yao's voice was not heard for a long time, and Shi Xing's heart became more and more uncertain.

After Erya's inspection, she gave a conclusion, "It's okay, the remaining spiritual power in the body of the A-level star beast is not too much, and one may be worth a few red ore for you. You are lucky, don't do this again next time... ..."

He paused, waved his hand, Erya shook his head and laughed, "I'm also confused, as if you will listen to me if I tell you, anyway, you have nothing to do now, I will tell your Highness the rest." We have been together for more than half a

year , What kind of character Shi Xing is, in the day after day training, Er Ya naturally knows.

The axis is getting stronger, and no one will listen to what she says, she won't talk, she's too lazy, whoever is Shi Xing's partner will worry about that.

Shi Xing suffocated.

Chi Yao, who was behind everyone in sight, turned around and walked a few steps to the side. The correspondent called him. After a few words in a low voice, the correspondent pushed a projection in front of Chi Yao, and Chi Yao unfolded.

It should be the marching situation, Chi Yao took it very seriously.

Knowing that Shi Xing was fine, he felt relieved, Fei Chu finally talked about the amazing scene, and sighed, "Wow, Xing Xing, how did you do it, I have never seen a star beast die so easily since I grew up! "

"It's too powerful!!"

"I still think it's impossible, open the hatch and send mechas to cut them." "

But this will inevitably slow down the retreat speed..."

These star beasts are not high-level. But the timing is not very good, pestering them when they need to advance at full speed, and once the battle starts, it will inevitably slow down the speed of the entire battleship team, even if the main team leaves first, the team that stays to deal with the star beasts will face the later pursuit of the star beasts The situation... in short, is a dilemma.

But Shi Xing perfectly solved this problem.

Fei Chumei thought happily, "Now that you have learned Erya's ability, will it be s-level or ss-level star beasts in the future, and we don't need to fight in close combat? You can disintegrate their bodies, and even let me make up for them at the end." You don't even need a knife, is this really a medical doctor, Xing Xing, you now..." "

Fei Chu, keep silent in the command cabin."

A marker pen suddenly swung over, Fei Chudang, but there was Chi Yao on the pen Mental strength, even if you dodge it, it hit him directly on the forehead, making him gasp in pain.

Fei Chu covered his head, finally listened to Chi Yao's words, and said with a low voice, "I didn't offend you, how could throwing a pen bring mental strength? It's a foul!" Fei Chu hadn't been thrown a pen by Chi Yao before

, Even too many times, the body has formed a conditioned reflex.

But the pen is also mixed with spiritual power, this is the first time he has encountered it, what a hatred!

Er Ya glanced at Shi Xing, who was at a loss, and she understood, and said, "Let's not say a few words, we are still being chased by star beasts, and everything is over?" The

conversation opened, and Chi Yao followed the order, " Fei Chu, take someone to check the integrity of the mothership's hull, and see if those star beasts have been scratched anywhere."

Fei Chu: "..."

Those who sang in unison, seemed afraid that they would not be able to drive him away.

It was the general after all, Fei Chu adjusted his mood, cursed and left.

He left, and Chi Yao followed, "Fu Qing, come and take over here. Before that, the warship was transferred from Zhuang Yuanyin's team to be used by Ye Jun as an unmanned warship. Now the two sides are discussing. If you have any questions, you can call me." Fu

Qing Qing should be, a projection screen in Chi Yao's hand turned to Fu Qing.

"The retreat is in a hurry, Uncle Xu, go and arrange the daily life."

Xu Jin also left.

Er Ya winked, made an excuse, and followed Xu Jin to leave.

In a few words, the command cabin was empty, and those who were still idle were Shi Xing and Yan Changyue.

"Your Highness..."

As Chi Yao approached, Shi Xing called out softly, with a timid look in his eyes, a unique expression that only occurs after making a mistake, and looks extraordinarily well-behaved and deceiving.

Chi Yao glanced past Shi Xing, unable to distinguish between happiness and anger, just when Shi Xing thought the other party would say something, Chi Yao said, "Changyue takes Shi Xing down to rest.

" Chi Yao saw it and asked him, "Why, do you still want to keep it to participate in the command?"

Shi Xing shook his head.

He doesn't have the energy anymore.

Chi Yao: "Then go back to rest with Chang Yue."

After finishing speaking, another correspondent called Chi Yao behind him, it should be that something happened in the team again.

Chi Yao turned his head. He had no intention of leaving at first, but the correspondent reported a few more data. Chi Yao frowned, and immediately stepped forward to take over the inspection.

Shi Xing still left with Yan Changyue.

Nothing else, even if he was worried that His Highness would be angry, he couldn't say anything in the command cabin, not to mention the situation facing the entire army, the First Legion needed His Highness, and Chi Yao needed to do more important things in his time.

In the command cabin, he was completely supported by one breath, and his mental strength was consumed. When he got out of the command cabin, Shi Xing weakened visibly to the naked eye.

Yan Changyue came over with red ore, Shi Xing said he wanted to take a bath, Yan Changyue did some water kung fu, and when he came back, Shi Xing fell asleep on the sofa.

After confirming that Shi Xing hadn't fainted, Yan Changyue cleaned up the room, asked the robot to put Shi Xing on the bed, and exited lightly.

When Shi Xing woke up, it was already the next day.

"Xing Xing, you're awake."

"Yesterday, the low-grade fever came up again. Both the doctor and Er Ya advised you to sleep, but His Highness didn't call you."

Yan Changyue watched over, feeling like he was preparing meals for Shi Xing.

Shi Xing looked at his side and asked hesitantly, "Your Highness, won't you share a room with me?"

Yan Changyue: "Your Highness said you need to rest, so I asked Uncle Xu to arrange two rooms."

Afraid that Shi Xing would have an idea, he quickly added, "Last night, some star beasts chased after them. The rank was not high, and a battle broke out. He didn't go back to rest in His Highness's room."

Chi Yao and most of the officers were still up.

Shi Xing felt a little distressed, and asked about the current situation of the army. Knowing that Chi Yao was still busy, he ate obediently, listened to Yan Changyue's arrangement, and followed up with inspections.

Shi Xing was indeed not in good health, sleepy, tired everywhere he went.

I met Xia Chi Yao during dinner that day, and didn't say much. After dinner, Xing fell asleep on the sofa again.

Days go by like a few days.

On the planet they hunted, it is said that the density of star beasts is almost as dense as that of dumplings.

That planet is the defense star of the border line, and it seems that it can't be taken back in the short term. If it can't be taken back, the defense of the border line will change. The matter was caused by the First Legion, so they naturally can't pat their ass and leave.

The border line is called a line, but it is actually a spherical plane that guards the entire galaxy.

Taking that planet as an intermediate point, walking to one side is the Fourth Legion stationed, and the other side is the Third Legion stationed. Without knowing how so many star beasts will migrate in the future, they got rid of the star beasts. After the pursuit, they moved slowly in space for the time being, and their destination was the main planet where the Fourth Border Army Corps was stationed.

The re-planning of the border also requires His Highness to make up his mind.

Shi Xing sleeps every day, but Chi Yao's daily sleep time does not exceed 6 hours.

When the news sent back from the satellite showed that the star beasts on that planet started to fight each other due to the large number of them, and the number of star beasts rushing to them decreased, the situation finally reached a turning point.

"It depends on how they go after the energy on the planet dissipates." "

If they go back to space, everyone will be happy. If they want to invade the borders on both sides, we should support them."

Fei Chu, who has been busy for a few days, said the latest The situation, after lunch, finally had time to rest, and went to sleep in the room.

Chi Yao came back later, with a tired face, and went to rest after washing.

When he woke up again, he found Shi Xing wrapped in a blanket and wearing loose and comfortable clothes in his room.

"Your Highness, are you awake, do you want to drink water?"

Chi Yao nodded, and Shi Xing obediently poured water.

During the walk, Chi Yao found that Shi Xing was wearing a pair of furry slippers.

At first glance, it was something from Erya, and Shi Xing looked small, so she liked to give him these cute things.

The fluff was pink in color, and it was attached to Shi Xing's fair ankle. Chi Yao followed the man for a while before slowly retracting it.

After drinking the water, Chi Yao asked, "How long have I slept?" " Not long ago, it was only

three hours."

The strings are taut and cannot be relaxed.

Chi Yao: "What's the matter..."

blurted out, realized that he was facing Shi Xing, shut his mouth, and reached out to flick his communicator.

Shi Xing stretched out his hand and told him, "Nothing happened, it's still the same, Your Highness." "

I've been watching for the past three hours, no problem."

Chi Yao nodded.

He let out a light breath, raised his hand to cover his forehead, just woke up, calmed down, and then slowed down again.

Shi Xing sat down at the end of the bed.

In the room, there are only two people left.

The long-lost alone time.

Chi Yao was still a little tired, so he didn't rush to get up and wanted to sit for a while.

After being quiet for a while, just as he opened his mouth, he said "you", when Shi Xing rushed to say, "Don't drive me away."

Chi Yao was silent.

Shi Xing lowered his head, couldn't hear the other party's next sentence, and didn't dawdle, he took the initiative to ask, "Are you angry with me?"

When Chi Yao couldn't hear the question, "Why am I angry with you? "

Shi Xing recounted his own use of mental power without authorization.

Chi Yao lightly said, "It seems that you are very aware that your physical condition was not good at that time."

Shi Xing's scalp tingled when he said that.

He was a little afraid of Chi Yao's unfocused conversations, which made people unable to understand the meaning.

But this tone...it sounded like he was annoyed and didn't run away.

Also, the reaction that day and later did not seem to be lifeless.

When Shi Xing raised his head, he had a low-grade fever all the time, his face was pale, his pale face matched with bright eyes, and he stared at people, looking extremely pitiful.

Chi Yao was unmoved.

Looking at each other for a moment, unable to bear Chi Yao's expressionless gaze, Shi Xing lowered his head again, and said again, "I made a mistake, Your Highness."

Chi Yao went too far, "Where did I go wrong?"

Shi Xing moved to Chi Yao's side No, said in a low voice, "I shouldn't use my mental power indiscriminately to make you and everyone worry."

"What else?"

In this situation, Shi Xing had to choke out another sentence, "I shouldn't apologize now, it's too late." "No.

" Chi Yao corrected.

"You committed the crime knowingly."

Directly hit the pain point, "You know you shouldn't use your mental power anymore, but in order to solve the star beast as quickly as possible, you still did that. If you do it again, I don't think you will change, yes Isn't it?"

Shi Xing stopped talking.

Chi Yao pointed out: "So you would do that anyway, what's the point of your confession and apology now?" "In your

heart, you don't think you did something wrong."

Shi Xing retorted, "I don't think I'm right."

Chi Yao: "It doesn't matter if it's right or wrong. Next time this happens, you won't change your choice." "

You'll still do it."

On this basis, an apology is meaningless.

Shi Xing was dumbfounded.

The atmosphere was silent for a few seconds. Shi Xing was shameless. He hugged Chi Yao's calf nearby, put his face on the other's knee, and asked miserably, "Are you upset?"

Chi Yao: "What do you think? What?"

Shi Xing felt like he was done.

But he still wanted to struggle.

"Then punish me."

Apologizing is useless, just punish.

Chi Yao raised his eyebrows, "How to punish?"

His Highness actually asked him to provide his own punishment advice. While collapsing, Shi Xing felt that this was in line with Chi Yao's character. He shut up and wanted to play tricks, but he didn't answer, and Chi Yao didn't answer, knowing that he couldn't get around it. Shi Xingcai continued pitifully.

"Training can be added."

Chi Yao: "Should a blue star with a low fever run long distances on the battleship every day?" "

..." Hmm.

"Then... write a review?"

"How many words?"

Shi Xing closed his eyes in pain, and rubbed his cheek against Chi Yao's knee indiscriminately.

Chi Yao said in a disgusted voice, "One thousand?"

Shi Xing gritted his teeth, and said, "Ten thousand!"

Chi Yao's voice returned to normal, "Yes."

"Is it over?

" Chi Yao pushed and pressed, then gritted his teeth and said, "Also, you can deal with more government affairs."

Although he has taken over some of the cumbersome internal affairs, they are not very useful and need their approval. There are too many to enumerate.

Chi Yao: "You have already taken over the elders' meeting, what else do you want to take over?"

Shi Xing tentatively asked, "From the Ecological Protection Bureau?"

"Yes, what else?"

Shi Xing wanted to cry so much, he held back Yes, he gritted his teeth again, and reported, "Forestry Bureau."

This is the government affairs department he hates the most, because he doesn't understand it.

How many acres of land, how much water is needed, how many seedlings are needed to introduce trees, let him deal with it for a few days, it feels no better than facing the star beast.

Chi Yao naturally knew it too, so Shi Xing heard a passer, "Yeah."

Chi Yao: "A review, some government affairs, punishment is enough?"

Shi Xing was dizzy, "Ah? Isn't it enough? "

How angry is Your Highness, is he almost unable to apologize?

Chi Yao tapped his side with his long fingers, and motioned, "I like that pajamas."

Shi Xing turned his mind for a long time before turning to the tulle pajamas.

Afterwards, there were several conversations between the two about pajamas. Chi Yao asked him to buy something else, which could be worn after he matured, but Shi Xing firmly refused.

So...does the scope of punishment also cover this kind of loss of power and humiliation of the country?

Shi Xing was heartbroken, and gritted his teeth for real, "That, that... I'll look back..." "Just take a look?" "I

saw

a suitable purchase."

"How many pieces?"

Shi Xing Numb, "Two pieces."

The answer was in one step, and sure enough, Chi Yao didn't continue to pester.

But Chi Yao asked again: "Don't you want to bring something else?"

Shi Xing raised his head in shock, his blue eyes widened, "For example?"

"For example," with a light cough, Chi Yao was not ashamed at all, and calmly said, "Scented candles, ropes, soft whips... I remember there are several slightly hallucinogenic water agents, which have patent approval. Yes, what do you think?"

Shi Xing opened his mouth, but couldn't close it.

Punishment...does it include so many things?

Shi Xing was dumbfounded, he was stunned for a long time, and replied with one word, "Ah?!!"

The ending sound dragged on for a long time, so pitiful and innocent to the extreme.

Chi Yao, who had been tense all the time, looked at Shi Xing like this, and finally couldn't hold back any longer, bowed his head and laughed.

While shrugging his shoulders, he also put his hands on his forehead, and shook his head while laughing, overjoyed.

As time passed, when Chi Yao looked up again, there was still an obvious smile on the corner of his mouth.

Shi Xing's IQ was finally online, and after knowing it, he said, "Your Highness, you...are you not angry?" "

When did I say I was angry?" Chi Yao smiled, a rare bright smile.

Shi Xing's pupils trembled, "Then you still discuss punishment measures with me?!"

Chi Yao's eyebrows eased, "Didn't you propose it yourself?"

Shi Xing: "..."

Shi Xing: "..."

Oh, Shi Xing Xing understood, His Highness lied to him!