Chapter 95

Ten minutes later, Shi Xing blushed like a steamed shrimp and closed the page.

I cover my eyes with my arms, but the things I have seen are still turning back and forth in my mind, and I can't get rid of them.

Shi Xing was in a trance. So, did he know so little?

He obviously felt that enough was enough.

But...

Shi Xing turned over, his whole body was buried under the quilt, all kinds of images filled his mind, handcuffs, candles and leather whips... It's too much!

Also, and, it is obviously the royal family teaching content book provided by Uncle Xu, why are the pictures so realistic? Do you want to use such a high resolution!

Shi Xing closed his eyes again, feeling that these pictures were worthy of the four-word evaluation of "delicate details".

And the gender is also very right, it's all...

Shi Xing rolled around in his quilt again, entangled the whole person and the quilt as one.

After a while, Quiet Mimi opened Starnet and entered her current predicament, wanting to know whether this "coaxing method" is reliable or not.

Hit enter, and the reply that popped up opened Shi Xing's eyes.

[Why doesn't my partner have this self-awareness, tears of envy flow down from the corner of his mouth]

[Why not, it's very good, just scream *(beep——) a little bit] [

Is there a link to the suit, please get one]

[A reminder from those who come here, be careful Suffocate, remember to tie the slipknot]

[I admire it fiercely, and immediately forward it to my cold war partner inadvertently, I hope he will be more conscious]

[Quietly, unless it's impossible, you can't refuse it (Don't praise, shame)]

Shi Xing: "..."

Shi Xing: "..."

After closing the star network, Shi Xing resigned to his fate and opened it again. book.

Scroll back, there is also a teaching video.

Doesn't anyone have to say something caring after reading this? !

And the video has everything you need, but it looks a bit useless.

Shi Xing tasted it for half an hour, all kinds of texture lines filled his mind, he didn't fall asleep in the afternoon nap, and he yawned all over the afternoon, frequently distracted.

The others didn't see the reason, they just thought that Shi Xing had insomnia, and told him to pay attention to his body.

Only Erya glanced at Shi Xing, and if she had any deep meaning, said, "Just get used to it."

Shi Xing immediately coughed.

Erya just said one sentence and didn't mention it anymore, and Shi Xing didn't dare to ask.

Nothing else, face.

Several red ores were absorbed immediately, Erya was very satisfied with Shi Xing's recovery speed, looked at the time, got up and said, "Are you okay this afternoon?"

Shi Xing shook his head.

Er Ya: "There is still a food reserve in the First Army. It is better to hit the day if you choose a day. Let's solve it today. Just before the year, the manpower for guarding it will be vacated, so that the soldiers will not have to discuss how to arrange it during the New Year, which is bad luck. "

Oh, what Erya was talking about was another star beast captured at the celebration.

The First Legion's station was not far from the palace, and when they learned that they were going, Fei Chu took Fu Qing with him for protection.

The process was very fast, because the star beast couldn't break free from the barrier of the time star, and the time star's spiritual sea expanded to a level that was close to finalization, and the level was pulled up a level, and the star beast had nowhere to escape.

But this time I didn't hear the cry of the star beast, Erya sealed it with her mental strength, she usually doesn't like these vicious things selling badly.

After absorbing it, looking at the pile of bones and intact fur left on the ground, Erya kicked it with her shoes to confirm the disintegration of flesh and blood, and asked Shi Xing, "How does it feel?" Shi Xing said truthfully, "Okay?"

Er

Ya : "Can another barrier be used?"

Shi Xing nodded, and pushed out a single barrier in front of him, through which Erya's mental power could penetrate without hindrance.

After adding a layer of normal barrier compound, Erya tried again and came to the conclusion, "It must have exceeded the level of 3s, but to say that the level of mental power has reached the level of Chi Yao, I feel that there is still a long way to go." "

Shi Xing grasped the key point, "Is the prerequisite for me to cure His Highness is that the level of mental power is the same as his?" "

Of course not." Er Ya asked Shi Xing to put away the barrier, and explained, "It's mainly because of his spiritual power." The power has already exceeded the usual grading system in this galaxy, and yours is also now. If it is a little worse than him, you should be able to cure him. The level of spiritual power of the Blue Star has a small leapfrog healing ability."

" But the number 'nearly' is difficult to define, you understand?" "

So just in case, I think it's safer for you to match his level of mental power."

Feeling the pressure, Shi Xing still nodded his head heavily, with Er Ya confirmed, "You will help me improve my spiritual level, right?"

Erya: "I will, but it's up to you whether you can persist."

Shi Xing said without hesitation, "I can do it."

Erya glanced at Shi Xing, noncommittal, looked into the distance, and said, "I plan to formally train you from next year, and I will teach you a lot by then. You should calm down and learn the skills of using mental power, and when your newly expanded spiritual sea is full again, we will go to the border and find some fresh animal cores with sufficient levels for you." "After the

year There should be a series of new orders for the imperial government affairs, and it will depend on His Highness's arrangement at that time, in short, we must go together, and you should be mentally prepared."

Shi Xing responded solemnly.

He is really a worry-free student, Erya's eyebrows stretched again, "From tomorrow onwards, I will be on vacation here, the New Year is coming, everyone in the dormitory is preparing, except for absorbing crystal mines every day, Let's put the training on hold, you can rest for a while."

Thinking of something, he added narrowly, "It's okay to help anyone with official duties, and you can arrange it." It was Chi

Yao who was referring to none other than Chi Yao.

After taking a breath, he concentrated his work until after Shi Xing's birthday, so these few days... Shi Xing didn't see His Royal Highness again, he was too busy, making up for his previous duties and dealing with new ones, so he couldn't tell where he was from Come.

The meeting time of the two became morning and evening and three meals again. When Chi Yao and the clerical staff used the three meals together in the study, they woke up a little later in the morning.

In the evening, he knew that the other party had been busy all day, so after exchanging a few words, he was reluctant to babble, for fear of taking up the few rest time His Highness had.

Shi Xing counted the days, and since his birthday ended, Chi Yao's busyness has continued for a week.

Back in the palace, Tang Mi also gave Shi Xing a holiday as the New Year approached.

When Shi Xing, who had nothing to do, woke up the next day, he drank milk and squeezed into the study.

The first time Ren Yanyong saw Shi Xing curled up on the sofa with a blanket to work, he was stunned.

Later, seeing that Chi Yao not only didn't reprimand, but there were more and more snacks on the table next to the sofa, Ren Yanyong swallowed all his opinions again.

He felt that he was getting old, and some things didn't have to be so serious.

Especially regarding Shi Xing, there is no need to make yourself unhappy.

After all, the other party is a blue star who will fall down at any time.

Moreover, the most important thing is that with the addition of Shi Xing, the accumulated official duties are indeed handled quickly. The New Year is just around the corner, who doesn't want to go to bed early, and must scold the helpers away?

Ren Yanyong is not stupid.

Facing Shi Xing's help, Chi Yao had reservations at first, he didn't want Shi Xing to be so tired when he just woke up.

For Shi Xing, being tired is indeed not easy, but the good thing is that he doesn't hold back.

Due to the physical condition of the Blue Star man, he is too tired, and he will take the initiative to strike, which is probably a symptom called "second sleep".

One second he had a good chat with Chi Yao, and the next second he rubbed his eyes and fell asleep. Chi Yao didn't wake him up and let him rest.

In the first two days, the clerks were still in the study, and after that, Shi Xing could only come in when he was awake, and Chi Yao would leave the entire study to him when he was resting.

One day when Shi Xing woke up from his morning nap on the sofa, he found himself next to His Highness's leg. The atmosphere was warm. He was talking, but somehow he kissed one place. They hadn't touched each other for a long time. Both of them were very excited. Just go.

It's just that the study room is not easy to use, and the video of the Senate was dialed again halfway, Chi Yao wrapped Shi Xing in a blanket, hugged him in his arms to calm down, in the intertwined breathing, Shi Xing made a joke, Chi Yao bit his ear After saying a word, it was not a clean word, and Shi Xing's whole body was burned.

Sitting on Chi Yao, he was sure that His Highness did not feel much better.

That night, Shi Xing learned from Chi Yao and tried to fulfill his partner's obligations.

It can't be Chi Yao who comes to help him solve it every time.

It was a good idea, Shi Xing took the initiative, and I could feel that Chi Yao was also very excited, but he was inexperienced, and he couldn't control his tears when he was hit, his jaw was sore, the corner of his mouth was broken, and he was so overwhelmed.

In the end, it was Chi Yao who took the lead, wrapped his long fingers around his hand, pressed him hard, and taught him.

Shi Xing didn't know if he had learned it or not, but he provoked it. In the end, with tears all over his face, he said that enough was enough, no need.

But Chi Yao didn't let him go, and asked him twice and three times... It

wasn't until Shi Xing broke down and spit out the word "big" that he admitted, that everything was settled.

This night, Shi Xing slept with his back facing Chi Yao. Chi Yao asked the robot to take the medicine, pressed it hard, and painted the corners of Shi Xing's mouth. He was not angry, hugged him from behind, and fell asleep contentedly.

Shi Xing was annoyed.

But I also confirmed one thing, in fact, His Highness likes him to take the initiative.

The content of his search answer is indeed no problem.

A few more days passed, and with the help of Shi Xing, the official affairs were finally handled properly. The last holiday before the New Year, the eve of Harvest Day, finally confirmed the holiday time of various civil agencies.

On this day, Shi Xing and Chi Yao only stayed in the study for half a day.

Shi Xing went back to his room for lunch break, fell headlong to sleep and didn't wake up until dinner.

After dinner, he yawned again and again and went back to his room.

Chi Yao didn't sleep much in the afternoon, but he has been working too long lately, and he doesn't really want to talk. He looks sleepy at everything, and he closes his eyes all day long.

At night, I finally want to be next to my child in the living room, whether it's reading a book or browsing the Internet, at least we can stay together for a while, but no one comes down for a long time.

Just as he was thinking of going upstairs to catch someone, he received a message calling him to go upstairs.

Chi Yao didn't think much when he went up.

Opening the outermost door of Shixing's room, he could smell an elegant fragrance.

Opening the door of the master bedroom of Shixing's room again, the smell was finally no longer vague and solid.

It is the clean breath of some kind of grass.

Very refreshing.

The room was pitch black, and Chi Yao turned on the light, but it didn't turn on.

"I locked it, Your Highness."

Shi Xing's voice came, with some strange tension.

The imperial people are physically strong, just by hearing a sound, Chi Yao can tell the direction and walk to the bed where Shi Xing is.

If I feel right, Shi Xing should be sitting on the edge of the bed.

When he got close, Shi Xing stretched out his hand to Chi Yao. Chi Yao thought he was asking him to pull him up, but just as his hand touched him, he was caught off guard by a surprise attack. The world was spinning for a while, and Chi Yao was pushed onto the Shi Xing bed, led by Shi Xing. The two of them Take a long kiss.

His breathing was unsteady, his face was hidden in the darkness, Shi Xing suddenly said, "Let's try, Your Highness."

Chi Yao held Shi Xing's waist with his hands, and moved his long fingers slightly, feeling something wrong with the touch.

Not a regular fabric, this is... yarn.

Adapted to the dark, the good eyesight of the Imperials came into play.

Shi Xing wore pajamas, the style was normal, but the fabric was not.

It is indeed yarn, which has all the characteristics of yarn, such as softness, lightness, and perspective.

Chi Yao glanced down.

Very well, Shi Xing has and only this set of pajamas.

His throat slipped, and he took Shi Xing's hand and put it on the button of his clothes. Chi Yao said in a deep voice, "Help me take it off."