Chapter 137 Ends at the beginning

Shi Xing and Chi Yao stayed at the birthplace until nightfall.

Almost everything that should be asked has been asked.

Although the mother trees are extremely persistent, sleeping within the scope of the mother tree's mental power is no different from being watched by the mother trees. If you are single, it's fine, and with Chi Yao, Shi Xing really can't hold back this face.

In the end, they touched every mother tree and said goodbye with spiritual power. The two took the battleship and started the automatic navigation to leave.

Blue Star Planet is a combination of modern civilization and nature.

Even when Blue Star was the most prosperous, because of the existence of the mother tree, the natural environment in many places on the planet has not been damaged, but is excellent.

Later, the different pupils occupied the place. Perhaps because they could not escape, the star beast group did not wreak havoc on the blue star. Except for the star beasts all over the mountains, most of the planet still retained its original appearance.

"What's wrong?"

As the battleship lifted off, Chi Yao found Shi Xing standing at the window and looking down.

But Shi Xing reached out to pull him closer, pointed to the birthplace on the ground that was getting smaller and smaller, and motioned, "Look, Your Highness." In the

field of vision, the mother forest that had been active all afternoon, as their battleship left, began to silence.

Release the perception of spiritual power.

The spiritual power coverage of the mother tree is shrinking in a large area.

"They fell asleep again."

Shi Xing affirmed.

The same is true of his talent vision.

Like a bright area on the planet, after they left, the lights lit by spiritual power went out again.

Shi Xing focused on looking at the mother tree in the place of birth, but Chi Yao stared sideways at his partner, his eyes were blue and his expression was focused. If the corners of his eyes and brows did not indicate his young age, his expression would probably look a little more stable.

Chi Yao approached and kissed Shi Xingmeiwei.

One touch and instant.

Shi Xing was startled, and then looked at Chi Yao.

The lover's eyes were gentle, and he said softly, "They will wake up again." "

Soon, they will also return to the twin galaxy."

The principle of how the blue star moves, the star beast is not clear, and it is extremely sensitive to energy perception But the mother trees can. Since they can reproduce the energy changes, it is easy to find a way to open the wormhole again.

The trouble is how to permanently close the energy wormhole afterwards.

This involves higher-dimensional laws, and I am afraid that we need to rely on the knowledge of Blue Star.

Chi Yao's eyes are like a calm sea, tolerant of everything, and Shi Xing is also caught in it, understood and accommodated.

Consistent with many times in the staring, Shi Xing felt stable.

It has nothing to do with the environment and the status quo.

It is the strength that comes from within.

"En." Nodding heavily, Shi Xing was sure, "Yes."

Chi Yao smiled.

Slowly, Shi Xing also laughed.

"The battleship can stop anywhere on the planet, where do you want to stop tonight?"

Back in the cockpit, Chi Yao asked Shi Xing.

"Go to the top of a mountain without a star beast, and watch the sunrise tomorrow."

Shi Xing said.

There is also a star in the center of this galaxy, but there is only one, which is different from the double sunrise of the twin galaxy.

Only one star can be seen rising into the sky.

Maybe it will be the wonderful scenery that they can only see at this time in their lives.

"Okay."

Chi Yao said with a smile.

I went to bed early at night, and the next day Chi Yao called Shi Xing and woke up to make the cabin transparent. One of them prepared breakfast, the other hot milk, and then they had breakfast together under the sunrise sky.

The world seemed to be just the two of them.

After breakfast, I messed around on the sofa once, and was very careful not to put anything on the sofa.

Afterwards, wrapped in a blanket, I regained the feeling of going back to the cage. The two leaned together, bathed in the brilliance of the stars, and fell asleep peacefully.

No subordinates, no acquaintances, no one day full of to-do schedule... no urging.

Time slowed down.

In Blue Star, it seems that Chi Yao is no longer the monarch of the empire, and Shi Xing is no longer the partner of the royal family. They need to be cautious in their words and deeds and abide by their identities. They are just themselves, without any social status attached.

"It seems to be back when I was a child."

During lunch, Chi Yao said.

They moved a table out and dined outdoors.

"How to say?"

Chi Yao glanced around, and said leisurely and slowly, "While my parents were still there, where would I go on a business trip? If the two of us could be together, I would take me there to play too. The business is done. After that, I played locally..."

"At that time, the burden hadn't fallen on me, so I didn't have to carry it like that, and I was very relaxed when I was playing." "

Later...it felt different, and I never had this kind of experience again. Feeling free and unfettered."

It was different when I was younger.

Knowing that someone is supporting you above your head and you can't turn the sky over, you can be free and comfortable, have fun, and be able to ignore everything.

Now...

Even without this opportunity, even if he could have free time, Chi Yao would not be able to do it.

He has not completely let go of himself now, but the sense of comfort now is indeed exactly the same as when he was young.

Once you return to the empire, you shouldn't feel it.

Only by breaking away from all social relations can it be done.

In a way, it will also be an unforgettable time.

Shi Xing peeled a prawn for Chi Yao, which was also prepared by Yan Changyue for them. They were all frozen prawns, and the taste was definitely not as good as the live prawns in the palace, but in this environment, it would be nice to have them.

It was rare for Chi Yao to eat it with Shi Xing's hand.

With one movement, Shi Xing also felt the ease in his mouth.

In the empire, unless there are only two people, Chi Yao will never be like this, bound by etiquette.

Good times are always short.

They have to work in the afternoon.

I learned the address of the priest from the mother tree, and there are several places where Blue Star stores books and knowledge. They need to go through these places, for no other reason. When signing the contract in the spiritual sea, the star will not be able to do so. The method must be on Blue Star. Find now.

Even if it was fooling the King Beast at the beginning, after knowing how to deal with it, Shi Xing hoped to have an extra layer of protection.

And the contract will also provide this kind of guarantee very well.

The two first rummaged through the priest's house and found several books on the application of the law. The knowledge was too transcendent for Shi Xing to understand, and Chi Yao was studying it.

Finally found it, in a classified library.

Before its demise, it seems that all combination locks have been reset.

Since it requires special spiritual power, it can be opened by resetting it to the spiritual power of a blue star.

There is no doubt about who left behind this.

"This is too powerful." Even Chi Yao muttered.

Shi Xing smiled: "But they can't leave Blue Star."

Chi Yao looked at Shi Xing. Shi Xing explained, "We are all the source of the energy body. Priests need to travel through time and practice using the law of time. How should I put it, no one will apply it well at the beginning. There are always accidents, and there are accidents. Unexpected price, for example, losing the body."

"At this time, they have to grow back from the skin."

"Their energy body density is so high that ordinary Blue Star people can't bear it, but they are okay, at least they will be fine in Blue Star, but it's hard to say what will happen if they leave Blue Star, so the frequent use of laws Their bodies are often more fragile."

Maybe which hand or which leg just grew out yesterday.

"This kind of body is not suitable for traveling and living abroad."

[Hello, artificial intelligence number UYE1551 is here to serve you. Is there anything I need? 】

The holographic projection lights up, and the AI ​​that the two have been working on for a long time is finally online.

In the summary of AI's guidance, I finally found a way to create a contract.

In essence, it is a connection between the spiritual sea and the energy body. The contract of the empire is connected to the royal family and the mother tree. The blue star people born later all have the breath of the mother tree, so it can also take effect. Time and stars have the final say. You can connect the contract of King Beast Spirit Sea with yourself, but you can't guarantee the safety of all imperial people.

But it doesn't matter, if you guarantee him, you can probably guarantee their fleet.

When they were studying, the two of them were completely enclosed in the library, and the star beasts outside were looking for them everywhere. The two of them didn't know that Chi Yao helped Shi Xing with reading comprehension. In three or four days, Shi Xing understood the contract thoroughly.

After trying several times with Chi Yao, the two of them were tied together.

When Shi Xing wanted to untie it, Chi Yao refused.

Chi Yao: "That's it, you can untie it when you return to the empire."

Shi Xing was stunned.

Chi Yao had been prepared for a long time and said, "In case there is an accident in the middle, you think of some methods that I don't like."

Looking straight at Shi Xing, Shi Xing realized later that when Chi Yao suggested that he be the material for his practice, he probably had thought about it a long time ago, and it was intentional.

Shi Xing couldn't help but look at Chi Yao.

Chi Yao looked back calmly.

Confronted silently, Shi Xing pointed out angrily, "Your Highness, you are threatening me with yourself again!"

Chi Yao was not afraid of offending Shi Xing at all, and said truthfully, "Your guarantee is too fragile, I need something I can grasp."

Thinking of what he had done, Shi Xing lost his temper again.

After a long while, sitting in the pile of books, he leaned over to Chi Yao, jokingly said, "Does it look like a pair of desperate mandarin ducks ?

"

Being pinched by something made him love and hate.

Turning over and riding on Chi Yao, Shi Xing grabbed Chi Yao's collar and looked at him fiercely.

"Want to beat me up?" Chi Yao asked him calmly, without any fear.

"I want to bite you!" Shi Xing gritted his teeth.

Chi Yao opened his arms, "Please?"

Bite or bite, bit his lip lightly, and then... made a fool of himself.

Shi Xing felt that he was crazy, but thinking about what he had to face when he went out, he indulged himself in this little bit of beauty.

The life-binding contract has been concluded, and Shi Xing can't deal with the king beast in the same way.

Even if he was willing to part with his own life, he could not part with Chi Yao's.

Thinking about it, I really feel Chi Yao... Damn.

After staying in the library for another two days, Chi Yao found an intelligent existence similar to the Imperial Light Brain on the blue star. The technology left on the blue star was finally activated. There are drones that can fly out of the blue star, leave the energy turbulence, and help them deliver information up.

When leaving the secret library, the drone was released, and one of Bluestar's satellites was brought along by the wormhole, it was not destroyed, and it was connected again.

"Oh."

The brown star beast was very angry when it saw them.

I have been looking for you for a long time!

Shi Xingping calmly: "Didn't your king beast say that you want to consider it?"

The brown star beast howled, it was considered a few days ago!

Shi Xing: "Then we don't know, you can't find us, it's not our problem, it's your ability."

Brown star beast: "..."

Two silver star beasts: "..."

I'm too lazy to care about it, knowing when The stars cannot be harmed, and in the end the star beast brought them back to the king beast.

As expected by the two of them, Wang Beast agreed, but he didn't immediately agree.

First called a star beast, let Shi Xing conclude a contract, and then observed for a while, and indeed found the existence of the contract in the star beast's beast core, and then let the star beast attack Shi Xing.

Low level, low intelligence, the King Beast's order is directed at Shi Xing.

Shi Xing stood quietly.

When the star beast attacked the time star, the contract took effect, and it was the first time Chi Yao saw the contract take effect.

The devouring ability of the guardian in the contract was shattered, eating away the entire beast core and melting it.

The star beast that lost its beast core didn't die, but it couldn't even break through the time star's barrier.

The king beast didn't kill the star beast either.

I stayed for a few days to see if it would die.

not dead.

To be careful afterwards, I used a few more star beasts for experiments, which took more than a week on Blue Star.

And more than a week, it was enough time for the Blue Star drone to arrive at the barren star, land at the empire's garrison, convey the news to the imperial army, and be deciphered by Daixing's AI.

When the information was deciphered, everyone in the empire was shocked.

"What did you say?" Fu Qing, who was on the periphery, couldn't see, asked Fei Chu.

Fei Chu copied a copy of the information projection screen and put it in front of him.

Fu Qing understood why everyone was speechless.

The information is only one line, but the content is shocking enough.

[I will take the initiative to release the King Beast in a few days, and everyone needs to be ready to cooperate—Shi Xing]

Fu Qing raised his forehead, "I'm dazzled?"

Fei Chu: "It's impossible for so many of us to be dazzled."

Tan Yan: "I I would rather be dazzled."

Yun Wu: "There is only one sentence."

Fu Qing was dazed, "Didn't you say that you killed the king beast, and you have to release it again, let it out to kill, what is the plan?" "I

think I Crazy, this is my imagination."

Fei Chu: "Maybe the world is crazy!"

Er Ya said seriously, "It makes sense."

Everyone: "..."

But the order was issued and a code was added, so everyone had to convey the news.

The planets reacted differently, but everyone, without exception, felt the magic.

The empire couldn't explain clearly, so they only asked everyone to wait for another summons.

After the UAV was researched by Daixing AI, it was transformed and released to Blue Star.

When Chi Yao and Shi Xing received it, it was just when they wanted to release the second message, just right.

After connecting to the communication, the faces of everyone in the empire appeared on the screen. After confirming that Shi Xing and Chi Yao were fine, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

Shi Xing: "The communication can't be too long, and the fluctuation of energy will be noticed by the king beast."

He described the current progress.

Shi Xing: "I should be able to make a contract with the king beast and several star beasts related to his bloodline tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, and then bring the king beast out." Fei Chu: "Do you really want to release it?"

Chi

Yao: "When the time comes You guys will know, it's hard to explain, let's talk about arrangements now."

The topic was brought back on track.

But this time the news was even more... outrageous.

Chi Yao and Shi Xing let remove the imperial army, withdraw all the troops, and go to a safe place.

After listening, Fei Chu: "I feel magic."

Fu Qing: "+1"

Tan Yan: "+ A star beast on the top of a mountain."

Chi Yao ignored them, looked at Tan Baishan, got a difficult guarantee from the marshal, and closed the short-term communication.

And later in the discussion with King Beast, the other party also agreed to send half of the star beasts to other galaxies as a show of sincerity.

Both sides are full of ghost ideas, but both sides don't care.

Probably, they all feel that after getting what they want, they can solve the other party.

In the next few days, Shi Xing and Chi Yao completely regarded Yitong as a person, and he was a scheming person who acted carefully and was smarter than many people in the empire.

The deed was signed on the last day.

First finish fighting the star beasts of the direct lineage of the king beast, and then the king beast.

After finishing the contract, Wang Beast detained two people.

Get ready for the day.

If there is any abnormality, let all the star beasts besiege and kill two people on the spot.

Shi Xing and Chi Yao don't care.

The plan outside is going on, the warships of the empire are already waiting for their return in space, and those who should retreat, except Dai Xing's AI warships, have all gone, and the star beasts have reached the distance that the star beasts cannot catch up within a day or two. On the last night, Shi Xing asked Chi Yao: " Do

you think tomorrow will go well?

" Shi Xing: "What do you think King Beast thinks?"

Chi Yao: "Surround us after going out, let you undo his contract first, and then kill us."

Chi Yao joked: "Coincidentally, although the plan is different, we are the same in killing each other's hearts~ "

When I was talking and laughing, I laughed, lying on Chi Yao's shoulder, and suddenly said: "The night sky of Blue Star is so beautiful, and there are many planets in this galaxy, but unfortunately there are no traces of life." "Maybe there will be in the future." They

became

transparent cabin roof.

Sleep under the stars.

Shi Xing: "Suddenly I miss the sky of our galaxy."

The star map at night is different.

"I'll be back soon."

Chi Yao said.

Shi Xing buried his face in the other's neck and nodded, "Let's go back together, Your Highness."

This time Chi Yao didn't give Shi Xing the option to sacrifice himself to save his lover, but Shi Xing didn't regret it.

Perhaps in a certain corner of his heart, there is also some selfishness, he does not want to sacrifice, and wants to share life and death with someone.

This time I have a chance.

Chi Yao responded, "Okay, let's go back together."

The next day, after breakfast, the empire was already in a state of preparation for the battleship.

The king beast also woke up.

Take the king beast away from Blue Star, and start.

Even Shi Xing didn't hesitate at all, facing the King Beast and the first twenty or so star beasts it brought, he said directly, "You guys together, I can't take so many at once, I'll take you out first?" Yitong was

surprised , "Are you so kind?"

Shi Xingping calmly said, "I'm bound by a contract, so I'm not afraid of you."

Yi Tong: "..."

Yi Tong would naturally agree.

And living with these more than 20 star beasts for a hundred years, most of the group are their descendants. In order to strengthen the control of the group, if it is not a critical moment, Yitong will not give up these first generation of star beasts who arrived at Blue Star.

After all, most of them are also conceived by its blood.

Everyone on the mothership waited anxiously.

Then I saw the scene where Shi Xing brought the King Beast out.

Fei Chu: "..."

Fei Chu: "I need to take it easy."

Fu Qing: "I need it too."

Tan Yan: "Add one more."

The three of them spread out on the seats in the control cabin.

Tanbaishan was fine, he was old, and although he was shocked, he could hold his breath.

The moment I saw the different pupils, I tried my best to hold back the desire to start a war.

Tan Baishan, like Xu Jin, grew up in the post-war atmosphere of the resistance war when he was a child, so he hates the king beast and the star beast twice as much as their younger generations.

Xu Jin: "Your Majesty and Xingxing must have their plans."

After a pause, he said in a low voice, "The former king and queen died young to kill this king beast, Your Majesty will not let this star beast go." It's just that

they can't understand the operation now.

The steps that Shixing brought the star beast out also made Fei Chu suffocate.

From high to low order.

Fei Chu: "It's either I'm crazy or the world, there has to be something abnormal."

The chair has been flattened.

In the same way, Tan Yan said, "It's too exciting, I choose not to watch it."

The last batch of star beasts are two relatively low-level star beasts, s-level.

Before departure, Shi Xing and Chi Yao ate their lunch on Blue Star in a leisurely manner, and notified the battleship to take a lunch break as well.

Wang Beast waited anxiously outside, but still held back his temper.

After all, Shi Xing cooperated very well and seemed to trust him. Thinking of what he was going to do next, Wang Beast felt that it would be better for their relationship to be gentler, so that it could catch him by surprise.

Coincidentally, Shi Xing and Chi Yao thought so too.

The superficial calm was eerie.

There is a clear distinction between star beasts and battleships.

But if you look closely, the two sides are evenly matched, and they are both ready to fight.

Under the brief peace, undercurrents surged.

Shi Xing and Chi Yao also took a lunch break, woke up, Shi Xing took a deep breath: "The last two."

Chi Yao nodded, "Yes, are you ready?"

Looking at each other, the two laughed at the same time.

The warship lifted off and headed for the established path.

There are no more star beasts on the blue star. In the space beyond the blue star, the warships and the star beasts are divided into two camps, which are clearly separated.

When he was about to arrive, Yi Tong took two steps forward.

The communicators of Chi Yao and Shi Xing also started working.

Chi Yao: "Unmanned battleships are ready."

When the star beasts ran forward to meet, Shi Xing and Chi Yao's battleships also headed towards the empire's battleships.

Melee is imminent.

The star beast wants to keep Chi Yao and Shi Xing.

And the battleships of the Empire protect them. Of course, with the super powerful existence of the King Beast, the unmanned warships were depleted quickly.

But fortunately, they withdrew early and returned to the battleship group before the defense of the unmanned battleship was completely destroyed.

The formation of the battleship is changing rapidly.

"How long can it last?" Chi Yao asked in the channel.

Tan Baishan: "It's okay to have no loss of personnel in five minutes."

"Yes, are the battleships ready?"

Fei Chu: "The rear area has been displayed on your battleship." Chi

Yao glanced and said hello .

Detached from the mothership, the two boarded a high-speed mobile battleship respectively.

Arriving in five minutes, the defense of the unmanned battleship was torn apart, and the star beasts poured into the defense line like water.

At the same time, the spiritual power of Shi Xing and Chi Yao exploded from both sides.

One side of the star beast was wiped out under the devouring talent.

On the other side, the star beast group was attacked by Chi Yao, and their bodies were pierced by invisible airflow in the universe.

The scene was extremely shocking, Tan Yan applauded, and was scolded by Marshal Tan to lead the team well.

After cleaning, Shi Xing launched a devouring ability barrier.

Feeling something, the nearby star beasts are retreating, and those that have no time to retreat will be annihilated when they touch the barrier.

A barrier was pushed out until the barrier disappeared, and the center line of the two camps was forcibly drawn again, with a clear distinction.

The king beast is behind, still not moving.

It can't attack the time star, and has been very careful.

If you attack the time star, the contract will backfire, and if you don't attack, it will remain the same.

It is the result of Wang Beast's attempts in the past few days.

After more than a dozen star beasts died, I figured out the operation mechanism of the contract. When sending star beasts to attack Shi Xing, I wanted to see if Shi Xing could kill a contracted star beast without triggering it. .

Yes, that's how careful it is.

And now, finally came the final moment.

The king beast came out from behind the star beast, and the vertical pupils of gold and silver were dangerous.

An attack was sent forward, and countless warships were thrown away.

Shi Xing and Chi Yao's ears were full of alarms.

【warn! warn! The battleship RT7654 is damaged, and the energy tank is about to go out, please transfer the internal personnel as soon as possible]

[Warning! warn! Battleship UYE76 is damaged, and the energy tank is about to go out, please transfer the internal personnel as soon as possible]

[Warning! warn! Battleship No. 008E73 is damaged, its thrusters are damaged, please move the personnel inside as soon as possible]

【Warning! warn! Battleship No. 46YDE7 was damaged, the damage area is too large, internal personnel please transfer as much as possible]

...

more than ten battleships.

Shi Xing and Chi Yao have ways to deal with low-level star beasts.

King Beast also has ways to deal with warships besides them.

The scales reached the extreme again, the annoying balance.

"The blue star and the imperial man come out."

"If you don't want to continue to cause casualties to the team."

The king beast spoke, and the spiritual power was mixed with the language of the twin galaxies, and it was accurately conveyed to everyone's ears.

In Shi Xing's sight, the king beast's mental power was golden and bright.

It was lighter than what he had seen before.

After communicating with Chi Yao, Shi Xing followed Chi Yao to the front of the team, facing the herd of beasts.

Yi Tong: "Help me untie the contract."

He didn't even pretend.

Shi Xing: "What if I don't?"

Yi Tong: "Then kill your team first, and then enter your galaxy. Life forms like you always have things you care about. Unlike us, I can find out what you care about bit by bit." Shi Xing

listened Laughed, "Don't you trust me at all?"

Yi Tong replied, sounding righteous and arrogant, "I'm not a human, so why trust me?"

Shi Xing: "Aren't you afraid that I will tamper with your spiritual world?"

Yi Tong: "You are not capable enough, Guardian."

I really learned the information of Lan Xing and can accurately identify Shi Xing's identity.

Yi Tong: "Maybe you'll be able to do it when you're older, but right now, you're not my opponent." "

Neither of you together."

Including Chi Yao.

Shi Xing: "Then I will release the contract, and you will let us go."

Yi Tong's reply was extremely shameless, "Maybe."

Shi Xing: "You are not afraid to say this, which will cause my dissatisfaction, and thus fight to the death with you "

Yi Tong: "I'm not saying I'm dead, people always have a hobby of experimenting, and it's only a matter of time, what do you think?"

Shi Xing gritted his teeth.

Chi Yao: "I don't think so."

Yitong pointed out precisely, "It's a pity that you can't decide."

It seemed that they had already figured out their actions.

The pot exploded in the communicator.

Tan Yan: "Damn it, it can talk no matter what."

Fu Qing: "Duck!"

Fei Chu: "He lied to us! Absolutely!!"

Shi Xing: "Of course he lied to us."

Chi Yao: "I want to undo the contract first, and then drive us all to extinction."

Er Ya: "What if not?"

Shi Xing didn't speak.

Chi Yao said: "Naturally, kill the other people first, control Shi Xing, and watch him suffer."

Someone in the group cursed.

Chi Yao continued: "When he finishes the pain and agrees to break the contract, then the next step is to repeat the previous one, but this time he can kill Shi Xing together." Shi Xing: "

It hates twin galaxies."

"It also hates blue Star."

One beat it into a mess.

One imprisoned him for more than a hundred years.

Naturally, he doesn't like this planet that he hates, and even the life form on it - Time Star, he also hates it deeply.

Chi Yao said without profanity: "An animal is an animal."

Er Ya: "What should we do now?"

Shi Xing glanced at Wang Beast, and just in time, Wang Beast also urged him.

Shi Xing: "Continue talking."

Everyone: "?"

Shi Xing ignored the communicator and replied with mental power, "I'll think about it."

Yitong's good temper during the negotiation was gone, "Yes, but don't make me wait too long, otherwise there are so many small battleships, maybe my group can't bear it." Straightforward

threat.

It was also expected by Shi Xing and Chi Yao.

In the communication channel, Fei Chu: "Now, what should we do?"

Chi Yao glanced at his watch, "It can't stand it anymore ."

Shi Xing: "Yes." Everyone wanted to ask, but was stopped by Tan Baishan, "According to the arrangement of His Majesty and His Highness, shut up and be quiet unless necessary." Fei Chu stopped talking. Military regulations still have to be followed. For twenty minutes, Yi Tong: "Have you figured it out?" Shi Xing: "This is not an easy task." Yi Tong: "Don't change the subject. " many. Shi Xing gritted his teeth: "No." Seemingly hearing the anger in Shi Xing's tone, Yitong said with interest, "Then let me give you a little more time." After talking, Chi Yao said during the communication: "He is enjoying Your anger." Shi Xing: "I feel it." Chi Yao: "Can you act, and try to answer like this next time when you ask me?" Shi Xing: "No need to act." He was also very angry without acting.

After doing this three times, after the King Beast enjoyed Shixing's anger and felt happy, he finally stopped giving the two who were procrastinating for a chance and asked Shixing to give an accurate answer, otherwise the battle would start.

Chi Yao: "Isn't it coming soon?"

Shi Xing: "It's coming soon, it's safer to wait a while."

Everyone who didn't know what charades the two were playing didn't dare to ask.

But...it's good to have a backup.

Based on Fei Chu's understanding of Chi and Shi Xing, under normal circumstances, the probability of success is still very high. If he is really not sure, he will not take them with him at all.

Shi Xing: "Let me chat with it for a while."

His eyes turned cold, and he whispered, "After all, you have to let it die to understand, right?" The

tone of these words made Er Ya feel a little scared.

Shi Xing: "Actually, I don't want to, but you are threatening me with my team, and you are threatening the idea."

Yitong is complacent: "Naturally, human beings."

It is not on the idea, it will not use this threat yet.

Shi Xing: "Have you ever thought that maybe you don't have everything under control?"

Yi Tong: "Maybe."

It's just perfunctory.

Shi Xing was not annoyed, and continued, "Is your beast core ready?"

Speaking of this, Yitong seemed to think of something fun, and said triumphantly, "Oh, then I have to thank your mother planet for the hospitality. When we invaded, although the blue star people were unwilling to help me heal, but the fruits on those trees , Eating it has a good healing effect."

When she realized what the fruit Yitong was talking about, Erya's face turned pale.

The body swayed, and was quickly supported by Fei Chu's eyes and hands.

Erya said palely, "Languo."

"It's talking about blue fruit."

After reacting, Fei Chu's face darkened.

The people on the first mothership are not very good.

After all, the status of the Blue Stars in the empire is not low.

Shi Xing was still calm: "There is a fee for treatment."

Yitong grinned, "Unfortunately, they have no lives to ask me for it."

Shi Xing Youyou started again, "Did you know that the survival rate of Blue Star people in the empire is It's only nearly half of it, and half of it will die at maturity?"

"Don't talk nonsense." Shi Xing: "It's not nonsense, it has a

lot to do with you, are you sure you don't want to listen?"

There was no expression on Zhang Beast's face, but the strange-colored pupils made people feel uncomfortable for no reason.

After all, he was still cautious, and after thinking for a while, "Then tell me, let me hear what it is."

Shi Xing continued, "But it will not happen in Blue Star, mature Blue Star people will not die." "Do

you know why? "

Wang Beast: "I don't have the patience to guess riddles."

Shi Xing: "I think so too, it's okay, I'll tell you."

"After all..."

I left a word, bypassed it, and continued.

"Because of the blue star's environment, there is enough energy to keep the unstable energy body in its original form." "

By the way, the energy body of a blue star person born from a blue fruit is stable only on the blue star. If the energy body To be more solid, only after the maturity period, the ability will be greatly improved at that time."

Yi Tong felt that there was something in Shi Xing's words, and finally he was serious and discerned it carefully.

Shi Xing: "Oh, I didn't tell you, right? In Blue Star, mature Blue Star people won't dissipate energy. It won't be like in the Empire. During the energy body transformation period, there will be parts of the body. Collapse."

"Because of Blue Star's environment, no."

Yi Tong: "What do you want to say?"

Shi Xing: "I want to say, if you leave today, you may still live for a while, but unfortunately, you Come back to provoke us again."

"When you entered Blue Star, you were seriously injured and you were about to die, right?" "

Have you ever thought that maybe your state has never changed?"

While speaking, Shi Xing lightly tapped the communication After the words fell, Shi Xing and Chi Yao shot at the same time.

Too fast and too abrupt, Wang Beast was panicked by Shi Xing's words, and his first reaction was to fight back.

This is what Shi Xing waited for.

Although the king beast didn't attack in his direction, but it was too close, and the contract seemed to be responding.

Yi Tong was startled.

Shi Xing and Chi Yao didn't move, nor would they retreat.

In the field of vision of Shi Xing's talent, the spiritual power of the king beast has completely turned into pale gold.

Shi Xing breathed a sigh of relief.

"Retreat?" Seeing that he hadn't spoken for a long time, Chi Yao asked.

"No." Shi Xing replied.

Fei Chu, who can hear everything: "..."

How come the charade has been advanced into a single-word version!

When the fluctuation of the contract subsided, Wang Beast breathed a sigh of relief, and then became angry, "You lied to me!"

Shi Xing: "I advise you best..."

Halfway through speaking, Wang Beast rushed towards Chi Yao like lightning, Attack with psychic power.

Chi Yao built a barrier to resist.

This time it was all a blow with all their strength, and they rose up to resist.

Too fast, there is no room for others to intervene, only they fight.

The mental power smashed Chi Yao's barrier, one layer and two layers, and the third layer of attack was exhausted.

Shi Xing's calculations are completely correct. Chi Yao needs to build three layers of barriers to withstand the blow of the king beast.

Yes, in a short period of time, Chi Yao stacked three layers of barriers.

Under this kind of confrontation, Shi Xing finished the second half of the sentence: "Don't use your mental strength."

The last word was completely pronounced.

The King Beast has mobilized a more powerful mental power attack, "The weak eat the strong, none of you are my opponents!"

He opened his mouth and was about to spit it out.

Unfortunately, it is doomed to be impossible.

Shi Xing saw the crackling sound.

Yes, I see, in the talent field of vision, the king beast's beast core cracked, and the cracks began to cover the beast core.

The contract is fine.

The problem lies in the king beast.

Its state, just like Shi Xing said, has never been changed.

Its beast core has never been repaired.

It's just that in the special high-energy-density environment of the blue star, they ate the free energy of the blue fruit. These easily dissipated energies are stable in the blue star, filling the cracks in the king beast's beast core.

Therefore, the moment he "repaired" the beast core, he was doomed to never leave Blue Star again.

Come out, the energy in the gap filled by the beast core is extremely unstable, it will be like the young energy body of the blue star, and The mature Blue Stars are in the same state as the outside world—beginning to disperse.

And after so many years, these energies have already infiltrated into the beast core, merged with it, and left again. Its already broken beast core may not be able to survive the process of returning to its original shape.

Everything has already written the ending at the beginning!

Shi Xing dragged on for so long today because the King Beast's core had enough filling energy.

It always takes a little time to escape to the point where it can be crushed.

But luckily, the wait was worth it.

"Your Highness."

Shi Xing called out quickly, and it was now.

At this time, the two warships rushed towards the king beast.

Shi Xing built the barrier, and Chi Yao was in charge of the attack.

King Beast naturally knew what happened in his body, mistook it for the contract to take effect, and fought back viciously, wanting to kill Shi Xing first, but it would only further trigger the contract, making its beast core shatter faster.

The attack and defense were too fast, and the surrounding battleships and star beasts could not be seen clearly at all.

I only feel the constant collision of mental power, and the energy makes it difficult for the battleship and the star beast to stay in place.

Wait for the different pupils and the battleship to separate again.

Fei Chu was the first to open his eyes and look forward.

The battleship has already returned quickly, and judging by the flexibility of the two ships, neither of them seems to have been seriously damaged.

Looking back, I saw an unbelievable scene. The body of the king beast was divided into two, which was caused by Chi Yao and divided by airflow.

But the scary place is not here, but... the beast core was exposed in the body of the King Beast... the

beast core was cracked with fine lines, and it is still collapsing...

Fei Chu can still feel it Extremely strong energy fluctuations...

"Your Majesty, Your Highness?"

the communication channel called Tan Baishan immediately.

Hear the reply after calling.

Shi Xing: "It's okay."

Chi Yao: "I'm okay."

Shi Xing and Chi Yao shouted at the same time: "All retreat, it's going to blow up.

" Yao's battleship joined together and retreated quickly.

Fei Chu was still a little dazed, "That king beast, is it... dead?"

Just as he finished speaking, a powerful energy shock wave exploded.

What Fei Chu saw was right, the beast core of the king beast was cracked, and now it is completely broken.

The spiritual power contained in it is too strong, and the shock wave is even about to overturn the mothership.

The mountains shook for a while.

After the mothership stabilized again, I looked into the universe, where there was no king beast in the position just now.

Shi Xing's steady but firm voice sounded on the communication channel.

"Yes, the king beast is dead."

He said that treatment needs to be paid.

Just pay with your life.

Chi Yao: "We can go home."

Hearing this, Shi Xingqing couldn't help showing a smile, and then nodded heavily, "Yes, go home."

-----End of text-----