Chapter 36 Care

Naturally, no one slept well that night.

Chi Yao dialed Xu Jin's communication, and then the doors of the living rooms in the main cabin opened.

There is also a medicine box in Chi Yao's room, so Shi Xing sat on the sofa and took a few shots with a temperature gun. Chi Yao looked at the numbers on the gun and took a deep breath again. After getting on the two of them, Nene picked up a pillow and hugged her arms, not daring to speak.

"Why is the spiritual sea uncomfortable?"

Chi Yao asked Shi Xing.

Shi Xing thought he wanted to visit again, so his first reaction was to avoid his body, "Don't..."

Chi Yao understood, "Don't watch."

Chi Yao: "Relax, don't be

nervous ." On the pillow, he slowed down, and said with some guilt, "Yes, it's not that I can't watch it, but it's not comfortable. If you want to watch it, I'll prepare it." Chi Yao: "No." Chi Yao: "It

's

uncomfortable It's not obvious from the outside."

Oh, too.

Shi Xing relaxed, organized his language and said, "There is no fluctuation, everything else in the spiritual sea is fine, I feel uncomfortable... just, I feel very tired, and I don't want to mobilize the spiritual sea." After a pause, Shi Xing realized something

. He added, "It seems that it has no vitality, and its own fluctuations have been reduced."

Except when it is called, the spiritual sea itself has a cycle of energy flow fluctuations.

Seeing the scarlet color on Shi Xing's cheeks getting heavier, Chi Yao lowered his voice, "Can you feel it, are you sure?"

Shi Xing followed his words and said, "Well, I'll feel it again."

The voice was weak, and after saying a few words, he looked dizzy and not sober.

"Okay, lower than usual, the cycle has slowed down."

This is not a good sign.

Chi Yao couldn't speak, and didn't know what to say. After a while, he put his hand on Shi Xing's head, pressed the back of his hand against his forehead, and felt the temperature.

The skin-to-skin contact brought about the transmission of spiritual power. In the gentle movements, Shi Xing didn't hate it, and even felt a little nostalgic.

"Your Highness, are you angry?"

Shi Xing asked in a low voice without seeing the face.

Chi Yao said nothing.

Shi Xing: "I don't think it has anything to do with the use of mental power today, after all..."

was interrupted by Chi Yao, "I will be very angry if you talk about it."

Shi Xing: "..."

Shi Xing: "...Oh The

doctors and nurses came quickly, followed by Xu Jin, Yan Changyue and Fu Qing.

Everyone's faces were very serious, Shi Xing wanted to make a joke, but found that no one could laugh at this time, so he silently swallowed his words.

Examined carefully, the results appear to be good, but are actually bad.

It looks good, except for the fever and the decrease in mental fluctuations, there is nothing wrong with the body.

In fact, the bad thing is that all the blue star people who got sick and died during the mature period also had these two symptoms.

The doctor whispered to Chi Yao from the side, "Did you spy on his spiritual world today? Maybe it has a little influence. I can't be sure whether the fever is asymptomatic or caused by physical discomfort. I just have to take another look." "If you can cool down

tomorrow , that's just an ordinary high fever, and it's not a big problem."

Chi Yao's eyelashes drooped slightly, "What if it's not possible?"

The doctor paused, then lowered his voice again, "Then I'm afraid we have to use some methods, such as absorbing a large amount of crystals and beasts. Nuclear energy and the like, let's see if it will ease."

Chi Yao: "Has the data of the spiritual sea come out?"

As soon as the words were finished, the nurse came over with the report and handed it to the doctor.

The doctor glanced at it, and there was a moment of silence. This reaction was caught by Chi Yao, and he asked, "Is the situation not good ?

"

, just started to burn, and it has dropped to 2.7..."

Needless to say, Chi Yao knew that it was not a good sign.

Nodding his head, he asked the doctor to prepare the medicine for cooling down the infusion later. Chi Yao looked at Shi Xing from a distance, and his breath accumulated in his chest cavity, unable to vomit it out for a long time.

Chi Yao's silence seemed to be passed on to everyone, everyone bowed their heads silently to do what they were doing, and didn't speak much.

After the medicine was prepared, the doctor asked Chi Yao for instructions. Chi Yao asked about Shi Xing's situation, and carried the burnt man back to his own bed, and let Shi Xing receive an IV in a familiar environment.

At the beginning, Xing wanted everyone not to be with him, but he refused to listen. Afterwards, at some point, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

When he woke up the next day, someone was already walking by the bed. Shi Xing opened his eyes vaguely, and put a hand on his forehead. Without looking clearly, Shi Xing knew it was Chi Yao. Spiritual Power told him this of.

"Your Highness." Shi Xing said, his throat somehow hoarse.

"Do you feel any other discomfort today?"

Shi Xing shook his head.

After taking the cooling medicine, Shi Xing's body temperature didn't continue to rise the next day, but it didn't drop either, as if it was sealed by something and remained in a stable range.

"Take another day's medicine to see." The doctor said.

Chi Yao nodded.

Because of Shi Xing's sudden illness, the two spaceships stopped moving forward and stopped to rest on the spot.

Xu Jin and Yan Changyue have been taking turns guarding Shixing. Fu Qing has a peculiar style of painting. He copies military regulations in the living room of the main cabin.

After burning all night, Shi Xing struggled to raise his hand the next day, and his energy was low. Everyone came and said a few words to feel better, and when people left, they were as tired as usual.

Shi Xing always felt that he was familiar with this feeling...

but his mind was dizzy, and when he thought about it, he only remembered the fever in the tree nest, and he couldn't remember more.

After trying twice, Shi Xing became even more confused and gave up.

In the afternoon, Chi Yao brought the animal core and spar to see Shi Xing. Official Yan arranged the sofa on one side very comfortably, and Shi Xing nestled on it to absorb energy according to the doctor's instructions. got a projection screen in the office.

Shi Xing: "His Royal Highness, if you are busy, go to the study. Officer Xu and Officer Yan are looking at me."

Chi Yao gave Shi Xing an answer that he couldn't persuade, "Not busy."

"Stay with you for a while, you absorb yours."

Having nothing to say, Shi Xing obediently absorbed the spar while covering a thin blanket.

Chi Yao looked at it from the corner of his eye and found that the speed at which Shi Xing absorbed the spar energy had slowed down. It took about two to three minutes for one of them to be broken into powder before letting go of it. Now the time has been extended to five or six minutes, and it has not been replaced yet. .

Knowing that it was not a good omen, Chi Yao lowered his eyelashes and did not point out.

This night, the situation of the stars changed again.

The high fever persisted and the temperature climbed.

The doctor confirmed that the normal medicine had no effect, and replaced it with a special cooling medicine for Blue Stars. After tossing around until midnight, the new medicine was used up, and all possible treatment measures were done before the doctors and nurses left.

Shi Xing's state plummeted, and he could still move and talk during the day, but at night, he was always in a dazed state. Chi Yao called twice, but Shi Xing didn't wake up, so he stopped calling.

Xu Jin and Yan Changyue kept watch that night.

It was nearly noon on the third day when Shi Xing woke up completely.

Shi Xingren was uncomfortable and wanted to sleep, but Chi Yao didn't let him, and asked the servant to help him sit up and force him to eat something.

Shi Xing frowned, "Your Highness, I don't want to eat."

Chi Yao: "Be obedient."

Shi Xing stirred the porridge with the hand holding the spoon, feeling sleepy.

Chi Yao sighed in his heart, but his face remained firm, "Or do you want me to feed you?"

Shi Xing's hands froze, he imagined the scene where he didn't even eat, and finally he bite the bullet and finished the porridge in one gulp.

Before taking a nap, he heard some commotion in the study room. His room was soundproofed and he could still hear it. It was obvious that there was a lot of commotion. Shi Xing looked suspiciously at Sergeant Xu who had just entered the door.

Xu Jin lowered his voice and said, "It has nothing to do with you, His Highness is communicating with the Council of Elders."

In fact, it still has something to do with it, but Xu Jin didn't tell the whole story when Shi Xing was like this.

Waiting for Shi Xing to wake up after lunch break, he just moved when he felt something tugging at his hand. Shi Xing opened his eyes, saw the person sitting by the bed clearly, and said in a daze , " Your

Highness?" He looked over and saw a piece of spar crumbling, Chi Yao didn't wait for him to suck up all the energy and made it difficult to handle, he threw the gravel into the waste box, and replaced it with a good one before putting it in. his palm. Chi Yao held Shi Xing's hand, folded his long fingers, and clasped Shi Xing's five fingers tightly to the spar to absorb energy. Feeling the gurgling stream of energy flowing into the spiritual sea, Shi Xing realized later that he didn't wake up when the time came, so Chi Yao just took his hand and led him to absorb the spar energy one by one. I can't tell what it feels like, I just feel a little sore in my heart, and a little moved and full. After changing another spar, Shi Xing came back to his senses and said, "Your Highness, I'll do it myself." After speaking, Chi Yao glanced at him with his smoky eyes, and dismissed, "That's it." " Didn't you still Are you busy with business, this is too much trouble for you."

Shi Xing was talking about a small projection screen in front of Chi Yao.

The above is indeed the document sent by the Senate today.

Chi Yao didn't move his head this time, "No trouble, it's been decided a long time ago, I'm just going to do it for the last time."

Shi Xing said softly, "If it doesn't work, there will be Officer Xu and Officer Yan, let them come here."

The words fell , Chi Yao finally turned his face from the projection screen to stare at Shi Xing.

There was no emotion on Chi Yao's face. After a long time, Shi Xing panicked.

Sensing Shi Xing's discomfort, Chi Yao spoke again, his voice was not high, but he said firmly, "That's right, but I'm the person in charge of you." Not Xu Jin and Yan Changyue

.

Shi Xing didn't know what to say, and lowered his eyelashes.

Chi Yao asked him, "Do you remember when you wake up?"

Shi Xing shook his head, he was so dizzy from the fever that he wanted to lie down.

Chi Yao: "How about drinking water? Xu Jin prepared it for you before."

Shi Xing nodded.

Sergeant Xu was so thoughtful that he even put the straw away. Shi Xing drank several gulps and felt his throat was more comfortable.

Chi Yao's hand stretched out again, touching his forehead lightly, it was hot.

The brief isolation of sight gave Shi Xing a bit of courage, "Your Highness, are you still angry?"

Chi Yao shook his head, "What do you think?"

Shi Xing: "."

As soon as his hand was moved away, Shi Xing moved, Chi Yao thought he wanted to sit up, and was just about to help, when he felt something, his hand was in mid-air.

Shi Xing didn't want to sit up.

He just twisted his body on the bed, moved his head to the outside of Chi Yao's knee, and put his face on it shamelessly.

Chi Yao sat on the edge of the bed, Shi Xing leaned up on the outside of his legs, and through a thin layer of fabric, Chi Yao could feel Shi Xing's breath spraying with moisture.

Chi Yao's back was slightly stiff after touching and intimacy.

Shi Xing closed his eyes and wrapped himself in a quilt, leaning against Chi Yao and said, "Your Highness, don't be angry." Chi Yao: "

Why?"

Shi Xing: "I think I'll be fine."

"Fever is also related to treating you It's okay, I'm fine this afternoon."

Chi Yao lowered his head, looked at the blue star's hot and blush cheeks, with a complicated expression, "Then what do you think it's related to?"

Shi Xing muttered, "It's not a treatment problem anyway.

" Yao listened and laughed, "Did you say it's okay?"

This time Shi Xing was silent for a moment, then spoke again, and said softly, "I don't think so."

"I haven't even treated you formally."

" I haven't seen the whole picture of your spiritual sea."

"The spiritual overseas layer that the healing power penetrated the day before yesterday also has a lot of problems left over."

After a pause, he said firmly.

"God will not be so unfair to His Highness."

It wouldn't be so unfair to him who came back again.

This is really what a child would say, Chi Yao wanted to refute, looking at Shi Xing curled up against his knee, for a moment, his heart softened again.

The hand that was about to push the shameless person away was raised high, but it really fell down, and only gently rubbed the head.

Chi Yao: "Sleep well."

Shi Xing buried his face with the quilt, and bargained in a muffled voice, "I want to rely on you for a while, just for a while." "

..."

Chi Yao was afraid that Shi Xing would suffocate himself, so he pulled off the quilt to let others Head out.

Silently took Shi Shixing's hand, and continued to lead him to absorb the spar energy tirelessly.

Shi Xing was bold, "Your Highness, have you lost your anger?"

After hearing no answer within a few seconds, Shi Xing changed the subject quickly, "Officer Xu said that you are angry today, will the elder provoke you?"

Speaking of this, Chi Yao I do have something to say to Shi Xing, "You know, the spouses of the empire's direct royal family are going to participate in politics."

Shi Xing: "Yes." Xu Jin said it.

Chi Yao: "The elders will use you as the reason for being a Blue Star, saying that you are fragile during your maturity. To be on the safe side, you want to postpone this due right until after your maturity. In other words, you have three years for some major events in the empire. Then I have the right to intervene."

Chi Yao: "What do you think about this matter?"

Shi Xing thought about it with his muddy mind, "Are they afraid that I won't survive the maturity stage?"

Chi Yao lightly said, "Maybe Right."

Shi Xing: "Then... is it not unreasonable?"

Chi Yao: "..."

Chi Yao: "..."

Feeling the silence of the air, Shi Xing was uneasy, "Your Highness?"

Chi Yao shook his head, let out a light breath, and said in a voice almost helpless, "I think you are still Just make me mad."

Shi Xing: "!"

Chi Yao, who was deeply involved, didn't intend to say more, and turned his head to read the official document.

According to Shi Xing's observation, Chi Yao wasn't obviously angry, but he couldn't say he wasn't angry either.

Combining with the last sentence, Shi Xing actually smelled a bit like Qiuhou Wenzhan.

Shocked for two seconds, Shi Xing lay flat again due to the discomfort in his body, so Qiu Hou asked to cut him, not just now.

In the follow-up, it is also very compelling not to ask Chi Yao whether to calm down or not.

I checked again in the evening, and the body temperature was still rising slightly. After the doctor left, the faces of the four people in the main cabin were extremely ugly.

Shi Xing fell asleep sleepily after dinner.

I went to bed early, so if something happened and I woke up, it was not time for everyone to go to bed.

Shi Xing felt that he was about to heat up, and his mental power was uncontrollably released wave after wave, and he took a deep breath.

The leakage of mental power made Chi Yao and the others arrive very quickly.

The sound of the door being opened sounded almost at the same time as Chi Yao's anxious voice, "Shi Xing, what's wrong with you?" Shi

Xing half knelt on the bed, with sweat dripping down his forehead, feeling like he was going to explode.

"Your spiritual sea..."

"Your Highness," Shi Xing frowned, and said word by word, "My spiritual sea, it seems, is expanding." It

's not ordinary growth and expansion, but extremely rapid expansion.

"Your Highness, I..."

"It's so uncomfortable."