Chapter 97

Shi Xing was dumbfounded.

His eyelashes were wet with tears, and he looked very good-looking, but his body was messy. This contrast was very exciting.

Chi Yao's pupils turned black, and his eyesight was inch by inch. The reaction on his body also showed this.

Shi Xing wanted to say something, felt that he should say something, but he hadn't opened his mouth, or he hadn't thought it through yet. He didn't know if he was spoiled by joy and couldn't turn his head around, or he couldn't react for a while because of the ups and downs.

It's not that it's okay...

Chi Yao didn't give him time to react, he pressed a light kiss on his face, and was about to get out of bed.

Grabbed by Time Star.

Looking over with Chi Yao's smoky eyes, Shi Xing stammered, "Your Highness, Your Highness, you haven't... I'll help you, use your mouth..." As he said that, Shi Xing wanted to lean on

Chi Yao, but was caught by the gentle and firm Pushing away gently, "No need."

Shi Xing was confused, loosened his fingers slightly, and the man left in front of him.

As soon as Chi Yao left, without the body temperature, Shi Xing's fine sweat was blown by the warm air in the room, and he felt a chill instead.

Not physically, but mentally, a sense of emptiness.

Did he... mess things up?

There was the sound of water in the bathroom, and Shi Xing closed his eyes a little. After the extreme enthusiasm, he only felt extremely lonely.

Chi Yao put on a bathrobe and washed his face with cold water.

I don't really want to clean anything, I just want to calm myself down.

It may be difficult even for a while.

The sound of footsteps sounded, and he stopped when he got close. He waited until there was no sound. Only then did Chi Yao realize that something was wrong. He turned off the water and turned his head to look.

Shi Xing wrapped himself in a blanket and looked at him with an uncomfortable expression.

As if she was about to cry the next moment.

Chi Yao was startled, "What's the matter?"

Shi Xing: "I'm sorry, Your Highness."

After saying this, Shi Xing's eyes turned red again, but it was not emotional flushing, but self-blame and sadness.

Shi Xing lowered his head slightly, frowning tightly.

Repeated, "I'm sorry, Your Highness."

"I didn't expect this to happen, I..."

"I just wanted to make you happy, but I didn't expect it to be because I was too..."

After that, apart from apologizing, the focus of the words was confused up.

Shi Xing blocked his face with his wrist in embarrassment, not wanting Chi Yao to see his bad side.

Chi Yao felt something, and asked, "What do you mean you wanted to make me happy?"

Shi Xing was probably really stupid.

Chi Yao asked, and he answered.

"Last time, I said the wrong thing. You were unhappy for several days... and you were so busy later on, I thought..."

Chi Yao immediately said, "Do you think I've been angry?"

"No, you said you Not angry, I thought you cared a little..."

This time Chi Yao didn't punish him, nor did he get angry, it was incredible to talk.

But this time, Shi Xing always felt that Chi Yao had something to say, and he didn't seem to want to finish talking to himself.

He didn't understand, didn't understand, and felt uncomfortable instead.

At some point, Shi Xing even missed Chi Yao's angry appearance a little bit.

The atmosphere is silent.

Chi Yao suddenly understood why it took so much trouble tonight, and he obviously didn't show any particular interest in this kind of thing on weekdays.

"Actually," looking down for a moment, Chi Yao breathed out and admitted, "Your feeling is right."

"I mind a little."

Shi Xing choked.

Chi Yao raised his eyes: "But it has nothing to do with you, it's not your problem, it's mine."

Chi Yao approached, pinched the spread blanket for Shi Xing, gently pulled Shi Xing's wrist covering his cheek, and kissed Xiao The corners of the partner's eyebrows.

"Don't feel bad."

Shi Xing's flat voice sounded infinitely gentle to Shi Xing's ears.

His eyelashes trembled slightly, and slowly, Shi Xing looked directly at Chi Yao with unspeakable guilt in his eyes.

The smoky eyes close by were pressed down again, and the center of the brow was kissed, Chi Yao: "It's not your fault." "

Let's go out and talk?"

Shi Xing nodded hesitantly.

In the next moment, Chi Yao hugged him with a blanket again, and he hugged him tightly, as if he was afraid that he would lose sight of him if he let go.

...

The robot brought a hot towel, Chi Yao took it, and wiped Shi Xing's face.

Wrapped in a thin blanket, Shi Xing sat obediently.

After wiping his face, Chi Yao opened his mouth again when he turned around to change the towel after the intractable lingering fading away.

"It's you who said that you can't go to maturity, right?"

Shi Xing hummed.

Chi Yao: "Stretch out your hand."

Shi Xing stretched out his hands.

Not knowing whether it was intentional or unintentional, Chi Yao lowered his head to wipe Shi Xing's hands, carefully and slowly, but did not raise his head.

Be quiet for a while, Chi Yao: "It's uncomfortable when I hear it." "

But I know it's not your problem, so I don't want to be angry, and I don't want to escalate the conflict during the discussion, so I left."

Chi Yao left without saying a word , since playing matchmaking, that was the first time.

Leaving so abruptly, Shi Xing couldn't figure it out at all.

But looking at his face, he vaguely knew that he had done something wrong.

"Xu later told you about the situation when my parents wanted me, right?"

I said that when I decided to have His Highness, in fact, both of them were injured in the battle of the beast tide, and it won't be too many years. , so once the child is bred, it is rushing to inherit the empire.

So His Highness had a lot of schoolwork when he was a child, and he studied very hard.

Because his parents...don't have so much time to wait for him.

After getting the answer, Chi Yao asked Shi Xing to change his hand and a towel, and continued to wipe and continue talking.

"When I was young, I had a lot of homework and didn't have much time to play, but they were actually a good pair of parents." "

From my point of view, I should be grateful. If there is any shortcoming..."

The voice paused After a pause, it became very light, "It's the time they stay with me, it's too little."

Both hands were wiped clean, Chi Yao threw the towel to the robot, watched the robot leave, turned around, Chi Yao Yao still didn't look at Shi Xing, lowered his eyes, not knowing which period of time he was immersed in, and said: "I don't like parting, especially those close to me." Shi Xing suddenly understood something else

.

For example, why did Chi Yao not match for so long...

Chi Yao: "Actually, everyone has been persuading me to bring a S-level blue star in the team. Even if I can't be cured, minor illnesses and injuries can still play a role. "

"It is indeed so."

"I know, but I have never agreed." "

It is true to be afraid of trouble, and not having a matching level is also a problem. The last one, probably only Uncle Xu knows about it, is this."

Chi Yao looked up, there was no extra expression on his face, but Shi Xing just felt unspeakable sadness.

Chi Yao looked directly at Shi Xing with smoky gray eyes, cut himself open, and told the heavy truth in a flat tone.

"I don't want to see the people around me leave."

Chi Yao's parents are very nice.

He was also well educated.

But in the first year after he succeeded to the throne, he felt how lifeless this building was in the same way as the former imperial palace was so lively.

In the past, when I opened my eyes, it was schoolwork, training, and the army.

In the future, when you open your eyes, there will be endless government affairs.

But in the past, if he was lazy, someone would scold him and urge him.

After succeeding to the throne, he himself has to be his own ruler and regulate his words and deeds.

The cruelest part is probably that if you haven't experienced another life, it's fine. After experiencing it, and then being taken away, there will always be a gap between life and life.

Even if he rationally knows that it is his own responsibility.

Emotionally, it is hard not to think back to the good old days, not to think back to the relatives who used to be by my side.

Chi Yao raised his hand, caressed Shixing's eyes, relieved his tone, and said frankly, "So I mind, it's not your problem, it's mine." "

I'm afraid of losing.

" Stern words are gentle.

But the bitterness that Shi Xing felt was not a little bit less.

Turning the topic around, Chi Yao laughed at himself, "Of course, I also know that many things cannot be changed by manpower." "What

you said may happen."

"But I don't want to hear you say that, no matter what the situation is. "

"Just think of me as selfish. I hope that no matter what the situation is, you don't have this idea." Chi Yao

has been wandering around the border all year round, and Chi Yao knows very well that sometimes, life or death is just a matter of thought.

A lot of incredible things can be done with strong willpower.

But when a person is broken from the inside, that's true... there's no way to save it.

Chi Yao didn't want Shi Xing to be like this.

Shi Xing: "Your Highness, I was wrong."

"I... I won't say that again..."

"Not under any circumstances."

Chi Yao nodded, accepting Shi Xing's promise.

Shi Xing stretched out his hand, and the two embraced, Shi Xing took the initiative to ask for a kiss, and their lips and teeth intertwined.

Originally, it was just distressed, maybe it was too well prepared, or this conversation brought the distance between the two of them closer again. The long and deep kiss reversed the time and confused the mood.

When Chi Yao pulled Shi Xing's hand away, Shi Xing's eyes were blurred, and at some point, he had already hung on the other party.

"Your Highness..."

Looking back later, it was Shi Xing who thought he was stupid again. He asked, "Is it really not possible?" "Can't you try again?" Shi Xing's eyes were misty,

"

I I really want to."

Chi Yao's breathing is also rarely disordered.

After a while, something was decided, and Chi Yao drew a clear boundary line like when he was teaching him, "Then you promise, we won't mess around again before the maturity period, and we will try again.

" Star agreed.

Chi Yao wrapped himself in a blanket, went out, and walked to the room where the two of them lived.

In the corridor, thinking of something, Chi Yao turned on the shield, and the passage at the end of the corridor connected to the outside world was instantly cut off by an energy wall.

When he returned to the room, Shi Xing's face was so hot when he saw what Chi Yao took out.

The boxy plastic sheet was stuffed into Shi Xing's mouth, and Chi Yao asked him to tear open the package with his teeth.

This is also a way to reduce contact...

Knowing it, but would rather be confused, it's too shameful.

The clothes were cut in one place, and they didn't take off, even the blanket Chi Yao didn't tear off, allowing Shi Xing to kneel.

"Slump down at the waist."

Shi Xing did as he did.

Everything was prepared beforehand.

After a while, Shi Xingda changed his tone, and his cheeks were flushed.

Very supportive.

In the living room, from the film to the final decisive battle, the variation of the theme music gradually became more and more exciting.

Upstairs, Shi Xing crawled forward, but was dragged back.

The silhouette on the curtain shook, and Shi Xing couldn't help crying.

The villain in the living room was beaten to the ground.

Upstairs, Shixing cried and begged for mercy.

In the living room, the protagonist and villain in the movie failed to make peace, and fought again.

Upstairs, Shi Xing had already opened his mouth about her husband and shut up about her husband.

But repenting is useless, following someone's name will only stimulate someone again.

Movies in the living room win big.

Upstairs, Shixing stained the bed sheets, even if he was let go, his expression was slack and his eyes were dull.

The movie ends.

Fei Chu glanced at the communicator, surprised, "Hey, they haven't replied yet, or I'll go up and look for them."

Xu Jin then glanced at the communicator, he had a message leading to Chi Yao and Shi Xing's room In the corridor, the news that the closed energy wall was opened.

Xu Jin's heart skipped a beat, and he immediately said, "Your Majesty said they fell asleep."

"Tomorrow."

Fei Chu: "Well, okay."

Brokenly said, "How can young people fall asleep so early? ..."

Xu Jin coughed lightly, turned off the communicator, and asked Yan Changyue to change to another movie.

Shi Xing is fine, but Chi Yao is not.

But the spiritual power was absorbed by Shi Xing and there was not much left, so Chi Yao dared not and was not going to continue.

But this time he didn't have time to stop him, he took off the plastic and turned around, Shi Xing opened his mouth.

At this moment, what I wanted to stop, I swallowed with the rising emotion.

The technique is still very poor, but Shi Xing's eyes kept looking at Chi Yao, and Chi Yao was stared at by his light blue eyes, and his heart was on fire, and he couldn't stop.

Finally, Chi Yao is also healed.

Shi Xing's jaw was so sore.

After taking a breath, Chi Yao just wanted to reach out to let Shi Xing spit it out, but Shi Xing grunted and swallowed with tears in his eyes.

This picture made Chi Yao feel that it was not enough.