Chapter 52 Decision

Chi Yao said that he should be pulled over. After the Seventh Army stationed on the border observed, the news sent back was not so optimistic.

Originally, this one was reserved as a backup option, and it wasn't the star beast that I was looking at at the beginning.

So there was a problem.

As an alternative, the Seventh Army on the border usually has its own job stationed, and the first one is assigned a large number of scouting troops. When it comes to this one, observation of it is very limited.

Therefore, when the Northern Territory indicated that it would carry out towing again, after the second round of re-investigation, the news that came back was not the same as the first time.

For the first time observed, the level is close to the s-level, non-variant class.

The second time the news came back, the investigators felt that after a period of hunting and recuperation, the level of this star beast had increased, and it should be above s, but it had not reached ss, because the drone had not caught it to prey For the hunting scene, there is no relevant data to analyze for the time being, and we need to wait and observe.

There may have been a jump in the level of the star beast, and beyond that, it's hard to say whether it's mutated or not.

The law of star beast growth is like this.

From birth to infancy, there are very few mutated star beasts, and they basically show a non-mutated state.

But once it becomes an adult, as the level rises, after passing a certain level, the star beast may jump from a non-mutated type to a mutant type.

The scientific researchers who have been stationed on the border of the empire for a long time have observed this for a long time. At present, there are two mainstream hypotheses in the academic world. One is that the mutant mental power needs a level of support. Therefore, only when the spiritual power of the star beast reaches a certain level, the silent The mutation ability will be triggered;

The second type is the star animal with rough skin and thick flesh, which can travel between planets in a vacuum without the aid of anything. Perhaps the cosmic rays or energy turbulence experienced on the way stimulated the expression of mutated genes , so there is this conversion.

Regardless of which of the two hypotheses is correct, one thing is generally accepted.

That is, whether the star beast mutates or not will change every time the level is raised.

The news about the border was then put on Chi Yao's desk.

Chi Yao clasped the table with his long fingers, read word by word, and said: "From the first hunting plan to the second traction order, it took nearly two months before and after. This time is a bit long, and the star beasts have changed. It's also normal."

In the middle, there are training Shi Xing, and after Shi Xing absorbed the star beast, it took everyone to find the spiritual power to leak the crux.

Chi Yao relaxed, "As long as you haven't run away."

Tan Baishan who reported: "..."

Tan Baishan asked for instructions on the next step.

Chi Yao thought for a while, and was not in such a hurry, he just said, "Continue to observe, and find out whether the level and mutation are clear."

Chi Yao doesn't like to fight unprepared battles.

Tan Baishan was worried, "But the time star leaked the spiritual power..."

Chi Yao had already made corresponding arrangements, "The time star absorbed the remaining spiritual power of the star beast in the spiritual sea of ​​the imperial people, although there will be no change in the outer circle , but the leakage of mental power has temporarily stopped." "

I have asked Tan Jue to issue a notice in the First Army, asking officers with old injuries in the spiritual sea to sign up for treatment." "

If the doctor's judgment is correct, at least some time Xing's mental power leakage can be appeased."

As for a complete cure, it will only wait until the next star beast is absorbed.

So far, a consensus has been reached.

Tan Baishan then sent a team to the border to increase the investigation.

Here at Chi Yao, the doctor aimed to check whether there were other problems associated with Shi Xing.

Facts have proved that the mismatch between the inside and outside of the spiritual sea seems to have only caused the leakage of mental power. In other aspects, from the level of physical health to the use of healing spiritual power, Shi Xing is very good.

Afterwards, as the first army signed up, the officers who were notified to come to the northern border arrived one after another, and the leakage of Shi Xing's mental power was considered to be under control.

During this period, because Shi Xing had no discomfort, the treatment of Chi Yao and Tan Chi was not interrupted.

Talking about the late treatment is coming to an end, even though there is no reminder on the surface, the frequency of asking about the progress of the treatment has increased.

Including Chi Yao.

"Is Tan Chi's spiritual sea cured soon?"

Chi Yao asked Shi Xing after the treatment one night.

Shi Xing said truthfully, "There are still a few days left, only a small part of the central spiritual thread has not been regenerated." "

Because it is the core spiritual thread that supports the entire spiritual sea in the middle, more healing spiritual power is required for regeneration How long it will take, I'm not sure."

Chi Yao nodded, and then asked: "After he's cured, does he still need a period of self-recovery?"

Shi Xing affirmed, "Yes, the regenerated spiritual thread Fragile, if you want to fully recover to the state before the injury, after the mental filament grows firmly, you need a certain amount of training to fully recover to the state before the injury."

After thinking for a while, Shi Xing said again, "But Lieutenant General Tan hasn't used his mental power for so many years, the actual recovery period may be longer than I expected from a normal person." Chi Yao responded to

this Fortunately, "As long as it can recover, it doesn't matter if it takes a long time,

it's better than never." "Compared to many fallen officers, it's luck to talk late."

According to the original situation, Tan Chi's spiritual sea should be almost dry now, and once it dries up, it will be completely useless.

Chi Yao asked again, "Officers of the First Army who came to line up for treatment, are you struggling with treatment?"

Shi Xing: "It's okay, the injuries are not too serious."

An officer who has been injured for too long, the pressure of treatment Too big, Fu Qing and Xiang Fei had already screened out when choosing.

Chi Yao nodded.

There was a moment of silence in the room before Chi Yao mentioned the main point of the conversation, "Do you still remember the choice I gave you at that time?" Shi

Xing reacted, and later realized that as Chi Yao's partner, the Empire His empowerment by the law.

The elders will take into account his physical condition and personal ability, and want to take back his empowerment when he matures, and at the same time not let him bear the corresponding responsibilities.

Empowerment is divided into two aspects, one is political power and the other is military power.

He now takes time to study internal affairs for half a day every day, most of the time is Xu Jin teaching him, and Chi Yao will take the initiative to talk to him for a day or two when he encounters some thinking problems... He has only been in the north for half a year, and he only has about After entering the door, compared with knowing nothing half a year ago, I can finally understand the extent of the respective powers of the Senate and the Council of Elders.

He didn't think he could hold power.

Fortunately, Chi Yao didn't mean that either.

What His Highness means is that the first army is his private army, and he wants Shi Xing to take the corresponding army'power.

At least the military power of the First Army can be guaranteed. As for the other six legions, after the First Army is straightened out, some solutions should be found in the future, but the structure of the army is simpler than that of the government, and the high-level healing power possessed by Time Star Capability is what military officers urgently need, so no matter what, it is easier than political power, and it is relatively more achievable.

But if you take it, you have corresponding responsibilities.

So Chi Yao asked Shi Xing to choose.

At the juncture when Tan Chi was about to be cured, Chi Yao asked questions in advance, and Shi Xing felt that it was also in line with the other party's personality and was meticulous.

After thinking for a while, Shi Xing felt that this was a very serious topic. He grabbed a pillow and sat cross-legged on the pure white carpet that Xu Jin had prepared for him. This was a relaxing posture for him.

Chi Yao sat on the sofa. Before going to bed, both of them were wearing comfortable pajamas, and the atmosphere was very warm.

There is no sense of oppression on the other party, just like everyday chatting and questioning.

Shi Xing looked straight ahead and said, "Actually, I've thought about this question a long time ago, Your Highness." "

But you said you would reply after I got into the internal affairs. I didn't express my position before." "

Hmm... ... After studying for so long, internal affairs are indeed very complicated, even if only the military power is needed, the responsibilities on the shoulders are not easy, I know it all." After speaking, he raised his eyes slightly, and saw Chi Yao nodded, motioning for him to

continue explain.

Shi Xing straightened his shoulders and back, sat up a little more upright, took a deep breath, and spoke with a straight voice.

"My decision hasn't changed, so I'll do as you wish. I need military power first, and shoulder the corresponding responsibilities."

Chi Yao lowered his eyes for a moment, and said suddenly, "I want to hear what you mean."

Comprehend the deep meaning , Shi Xing said frankly, "This is what I mean."

"It's not the result of blindly agreeing with your ideas without thinking about it."

Shi Xing said carefully, "You know mine, if you can not depend on others, you can have some protection Of course, I will agree with the power to protect the people around me."

Shi Xing is indeed such a person, and Chi Yao nodded.

After hesitating for a while, Shi Xing added boldly, "The second is my inner thoughts. If I have the possibility to help you share some things, I will agree unconditionally." The word "unconditional" touched Chi Yao

inexplicably , stared at Shi Xing for a long time, and asked, "Even if this road is difficult?"

Shi Xing smiled brightly: "But the road of the Blue Star people is not easy in itself."

The smile was slightly restrained, and he said seriously, "What do you enjoy? I know what kind of responsibilities I should bear for such rights and interests, Your Highness."

Shi Xing's voice was very soft, but in Chi Yao's heart, it meant a lot.

Having said that, Chi Yao got up, walked up to Shi Xing, and looked at each other at a close distance. Shi Xing's eyes were still bright, and when he looked at him, it seemed to be full of light.

The corner of Chi Yao's mouth curled up, "Got it."

He stretched out his hand to Shi Xing, clasped dry palms, silently, and pulled Shi Xing up from the ground.

Shi Xing called Chi Yao again, he hesitated to speak, as if he had something to say.

Chi Yao was not in a hurry, after waiting for a while, Shi Xing seemed to finally muster up his courage, and suggested, "Military power is important, and the power to interfere in internal affairs, can we not completely give up?" Chi Yao: "?" Shi

Xing

whispered : "Perhaps, I can give it a try?" Chi Yao laughed,

"Are you sure?"

It's also clear how annoying the elders' constraints on the royal family are.

In this case, Chi Yao really didn't expect that he would still be willing to fight for it.

Shi Xing nodded boldly, and the point of entry was very tricky, "People may not enjoy luxury goods, but they will not be sick. Before the emergence of mutant star beasts, the medical treatment provided by the blue star people in the twin galaxies was not destroyed. The spiritual sea..."

In fact, there are other problems in the spiritual sea, but most of them can be solved by modern medicine.

But in the end, there are no blue star people who are good at it.

There are still a small number of weird illnesses that can only be found by Blue Star people.

Shi Xing: "All the medical resources of the Blue Stars are provided to the imperial officers, and the mental problems of the officials are rarely solved. Maybe we can try it from this angle then?" Chi Yao does not deny that this is a feasible angle

.

But what he was curious about was, "Are you very interested in political power?"

Shi Xingyu was choked for a moment, and slowly, under Chi Yao's gaze, he shook his head.

"Then why do you still want to try?"

Shi Xing lowered his eyelashes, and after a while, said abruptly, "I think you're quite annoyed by this."

Chi Yao was startled.

Shi Xing added, "It's not about the actual government affairs, it's about the struggle of forces within the empire."

Chi Yao's eyes flickered, and he looked at Shi Xing carefully for a while, "Who told you?"

Shi Xing: "No one said, I observed Come out."

Shi Xing snapped his fingers, "For example, the Council of Elders, if it is not a practical issue, you will push them to the back, and you will not answer related communications when you are busy..." "The Senate only accepts communications from the

Speaker and the Deputy Speaker. Wake up, you will let them have an internal meeting first, and then report to you after arguing with the results..." "

And..."

Suddenly, Chi Yao stretched out his hand to hold Shi Xing's finger, pressed it down, and confided for the first time His own political orientation said, "Don't count, you feel right."

Shi Xinghai's blue eyes looked at him with sincerity, "My requirements are not high, but I feel that if you are mentally disordered, , I can help you with government affairs for a few days. It's okay if I can't deal with major events. These annoying and embarrassing things, if you don't bother you when you're not in good health, that'd be great." "I've never thought about

it To be completely parasitic under your wings and dependent on you, Your Highness."

"More or less, there is always something I can do..."

There was still some embarrassment in her words.

Chi Yao looked deeply into Shi Xing's eyes, and Shi Xing felt embarrassed when he saw it. For a while, he was worried that he was wrong, and then wondered if it was the reason why Chi Yao didn't believe it.

After a while, Shi Xing added again under this gaze, "Your Highness, I did not lie..."

"I..."

He is bald enough to learn internal affairs, and he really has no idea about wielding power.

But he didn't continue, because Chi Yao suddenly leaned over and hugged him gently.

Because of this sudden hug, Shi Xing's whole body froze.

Chi Yao pressed his chin intimately against his forehead, brushed his breath over his skin, and said softly, "Got it." After a pause, he affirmed

, "Then let's try together."

A bright smile: "Yeah!"