Chapter 129 Pressure

After leaving the residence, Chi Yao walked towards the direction where the spaceship was docked.

After a while, he opened his mouth and said.

"If Xing Xing asks you about this afternoon, or anything about Lu Lu, you just tell him."

The words were addressed to Fu Qing.

After all, there are only a few people who live in the dormitory for a long time.

At present, Chi Yao's previous accompanying officers were almost all given to Shi Xing in name. Fei Chu and Fu Qing followed Shi Xing wherever Shi Xing went before the maturity stage. Now that they have passed the maturity stage, Fei Chu and Fu Qing's daily accompanying Become flexible, and don't always follow the time and stars. Chi Yao will accompany him when needed, such as today.

Of course, there are deeper considerations for calling Fu Qing.

If Shi Xing asks about this matter in the future, Chi Yao will not avoid it, but if he does not ask him directly, then he must ensure that there is a reliable person who will tell the truth.

Fu Qing nodded, yes.

After taking another two steps, Chi Yao suddenly asked, "How is the monitoring of the star beasts at the border recently?"

Fu Qing: "A lot of unknown energies have been detected scatteredly, and the distance is too far. It is not sure whether it is a group of star beasts, and not only It is coming towards the border of the empire, and multiple unknown energies have also been detected on the borders of other planets, and there is no conclusion yet." The only thing that can be sure is that it

looks like it is coming towards their galaxy.

Chi Yao nodded.

"Let's go back."

Shi Xing, Er Ya and Fei Chu arrived at the tree nest around noon.

Shi Xing's identity is not ordinary, and the specifications of the tree nest reception are also compared with Chi Yao.

Before Shi Xing came, he didn't say hello to keep everything simple, so after a toss, he found a chance to express his meaning when he had a meal with the administrator at noon. He canceled all the grand reception arrangements in the afternoon, and the tree nest would not disturb the three of them. That's fine.

After all, there is a business to come.

When Shi Xing returned to Blue Star, only a few people in the dormitory knew about it, and about the traits of the Blue Star people brought back from time, they all told Tree Nest through Er Ya's mouth.

The administrator was very interested, and because Erya had his own planet where he lived all year round, the whole galaxy was running around, and the tree nest did not pursue the source of the information, and defaulted to the fragmented information that Erya dug from various planets.

"Have the blue star people who are sick now used new treatment methods?" Shi Xing asked.

The administrator was enthusiastic, "I've tried it, some are useful, some are still, but the effect is not great."

Shi Xing: "There may be other pathogenic factors besides the lack of extensive absorption of energy."

The administrator nodded, "The doctor is also That's what I said."

After a pleasant lunch, they stayed in the lounge for a while, and the three of them went to the tree garden.

As soon as he stepped into the tree garden, where the mother tree's spiritual power is strong, Fei Chu said, "The flow of energy is a little different." Erya raised her head, "Maybe it's the

reason?"

Shi Xing and Fei Chu followed and looked up. , The branches and leaves of the mother tree shook.

It is a large-scale movement that is rarely discernible to the naked eye.

Erya: "Does it want you to come closer?"

The movements of the branches in their direction really resembled human waving.

Shi Xing: "It's possible."

Fei Chu: "You'll know when you get closer."

When you get closer, as expected, within the reach of the mother tree, all the branches of the mother tree are crushed down, rubbing against Shi Xing vigorously, Shi Xing is caught Rubbing itchy all over, I wanted to laugh, and pushed the branches, but was surrounded by more branches.

"Hey, on your head..." As

soon as Fei Chu opened his mouth, he saw several thick branches of the mother tree entangled the time star cluster, and then lifted the time star up at a speed that was not suitable for a tree. Brought to the high canopy.

Fei Chu was speechless.

So is Erya.

If it wasn't for knowing that the mother tree would not harm Shi Xing, Fei Chu would have already taken action, and now...

Fei Chu looked at Erya: "What should we do?"

Erya was silent, "Just wait."

She didn't either . I have never seen a mother tree make such sensitive movements that are not like a tree.

After the words fell, a branch fell down, brushed Fuerya again as if to comfort, and drove them inside.

Fei Chu: "What do you mean?"

Er Ya: "It should mean that we should wait under the tree trunk..."

As soon as the words fell, the branches swayed violently twice.

Fei Chu: "..."

Well, yes, not impossible.

On the other side, Shi Xing was pulled up by the mother tree, and all the branches along the way made way for him. He could feel the joy revealed by the spiritual power of the mother tree, especially the branches near him, which shook very violently.

In the end, Shi Xing was placed in the center of the canopy by the mother tree, and the thick branches and branches weaved a ready-made seat for him. As soon as Shi Xing sat on it, countless branches and leaves rubbed against him.

Shi Xing couldn't help laughing, and made a fuss for a while, Shi Xing finally stopped giving in, and pushed away all the branches and leaves with his mental strength. The mother tree rubbed against his barrier for a while, seeing Shi Xing's firm attitude, he finally restrained himself too much Warm welcome.

Shi Xing was surprised, he had never seen the mother tree so excited before when he came back.

Could it be because he has passed the maturity period?

It made sense, but Shi Xing didn't feel like it.

After all, every group of Blue Stars will return to the tree nest after they have passed the maturity period. They have never seen the mother tree move so much before, and they have no such reaction to the Erya mother tree.

Suddenly, something flashed across his mind, and Shi Xing was enlightened.

Opening the barrier, touching the branches of the mother tree, he said softly, "Did you feel the breath of Blue Star on me?"

Shi Xing was brought back to Blue Star by the priest, and his body should be contaminated with a lot of energy that belongs to Blue Star.

Words carry spiritual power, which is the traditional way of communication on Blue Star.

As soon as the words fell, the whole mother tree trembled, as if echoing, and as if mourning.

Shi Xing touched the trunk, felt the spiritual power flowing from the mother tree, and said to her, "I saw other mother trees, and I saw the place where you once took root." "

They... miss you very much."

The branches swayed.

"Do you miss them too?"

The leaves rustled again as they rubbed against each other.

The branches swayed, Shi Xing was on the mother tree, being passed by thick branches one by one, realizing that the mother tree might want to tell him something, Shi Xing didn't move, and let the mother tree lead him up.

The mother tree on Blue Star is often pruned, and most of them are clean and simple. At the crown of the tree, Shi Xing discovered that the mother tree in the Empire has many branches, probably because the Blue Star disappeared suddenly. Because blue fruits are bred on it, it is easy not to dare to use a knife on the mother tree.

Touching the trunk, Shi Xing asked her, "Do you need to trim the branches and leaves?"

The mother tree responded frantically.

Shi Xing patted the tree trunk, "I'll tell them before I leave."

Being rubbed gratefully by the leaves, Shi Xing was itchy and pushed away with a smile.

When he got to the place where the mother tree took him, Shi Xing couldn't laugh anymore.

It is blue fruit.

But it's... Shi Xing can no longer feel the blue fruit of energy flow.

Shi Xing reached out and touched it, and the fruit fell on him.

It has been dead for a long time, and it is about to fall naturally before the time star touches it.

The mother tree took Shi Xing around the crown of the tree, and Shi Xing collected five or six blue fruits that had no energy fluctuations. The mother tree's spiritual power let out a long cry, sad and helpless.

Shi Xing was holding blue fruits one after another, knowing why.

Even though the mother tree is rooted on a crystal vein in the empire, the energy density in the air is too small, so the ripening rate of blue fruits is still very low, and there are many empty fruits in each batch.

Holding the fruit, Shi Xing leaned against the trunk of the mother tree and asked her, "Do you really want to go back to Blue Star?"

There was a rustling sound in my ears.

After all, that is where the mother tree grows and takes root.

Shi Xing said softly, "I see."

Touching the empty fruit in his arms, he said slowly but firmly, "There will be a day." The

rustling of leaves kept rubbing against each other.

The priest's voice sounded in Shi Xing's ears again.

——"When you return to the blue star, all the answers will naturally be revealed to you."

——"We have left behind the fire of civilization, and after the blue star returns to the galaxy where it was born, everything will prosper and will restart ."

The key is to set foot on Blue Star first.

After so many years, I don't know what the blue star occupied by star beasts looks like now.

Shi Xing leaned against the mother tree and closed his eyes. The branches and leaves of the mother tree leaned over, as if embracing, and they also circled Shi Xing still.

Shi Xing landed on the ground with the empty fruit, and after saying goodbye to the mother tree, he left the tree garden with the waiting Erya and Fei Chu.

Hand the empty fruit to the staff of the tree nest, and get several shocked faces.

After returning from Blue Star, Shi Xing knew how to deal with it, and reminded, "Just cut it open and bury it in the open air." There was still

energy inside that hadn't dissipated.

The Nest staff naturally knew what it was like to cut open.

Fei Chu was curious, wanted to see it, asked Er Ya and Shi Xing, and got their approval, so he asked the staff of the tree nest to take a knife and directly open the empty fruit in the open space.

After cutting it open, there was nothing in Fei Chu and Erya's sight, just empty fruit.

And because they stopped growing, many failed to grow to the size they needed to hold a baby.

From Shi Xing's perspective, everything is different.

Cutting it open, Shi Xing could see the chaotic energy gushing out from the blue fruit, all of which are high-level energy that is easy to dissipate, and there is very little in the air.

There is a difference between an empty fruit and an empty fruit. If it has been empty for a long time, the energy will be thin when opened, and part of it has dissipated. If it was just empty, the energy will be more.

It should still be an environmental problem. The environment of the empire makes it impossible to maintain the energy in the empty fruit. Once the development stops, the energy will start to dissipate, sooner or later.

On the way back, Fei Chu was still feeling emotional, "I can feel the flow of energy carefully, but it's too subtle to say that I can hardly feel it." Er Ya: "

Because you are within the coverage of the mental power of the mother tree, those The energy is born from the mother tree, and under the cover of spiritual power, it would be strange to be able to perceive it without being informed."

Fei Chu thought for a while, and agreed, "That's right."

Erya: "Why don't the stars talk? "

Looking out the window, Shi Xing came back to his senses.

Facing Erya's concern, he said truthfully, "I was thinking that the environment of the empire is still not suitable for the growth of the mother tree. The mother tree on the blue star will not have such a high fruit rate." Erya lowered her eyes and said softly

, "After all, it is a native plant of Blue Star, which fits the Blue Star's biological chain."

She should not have grown in the empire.

Shi Xing: "You're right."

Although they were not together, Shi Xing then asked the question that Chi Yao had asked, asking about the recent situation of the border.

After getting the answer, Shi Xing looked out of the window again.

He didn't speak, but for a couple of moments, neither Er Ya nor Fei Chu bothered him.

Inexplicably, he felt that Shi Xing was thinking about something very important.

When we met again in the evening, Shi Xing and Chi Yao talked about the experience of today's party, as well as the movement of the mother tree.

Chi Yao: "Well, I got the news that the mother tree was pruned at night, and it seems to be very happy."

Shi Xing nodded, but his expression was different and calm.

"What's the matter, unhappy?"

Shi Xing shook his head, stared at Chi Yao for a moment, pushed away the official document in front of them, and lay down on Chi Yao's lap.

Chi Yao was curious, "Suddenly acting like a baby?"

His tone was humorous, which made Shi Xing smile too, but the smile was fleeting.

Shi Xing confided in his heart, "Your Highness, I don't know if I can do it."

The volume was not too loud, and the expression was not too serious, but it was extremely serious.

Chi Yao reached out and touched Shi Xing's cheek, in exchange for an intimate kiss.

Shi Xingban closed his eyes, feeling a little tired, not physically, but mentally.

Chi Yao's voice was gentle, "Just try your best."

"Isn't it a mantra you always say?"

Nestled in his lover's arms, Shi Xing really closed his eyes, and said in a low voice, "I'm afraid that my best efforts are not enough. ."

"I... still carry the expectations of the priest and the entire Blue Star."

The reconstruction of a planet's civilization, the previous generation of beast kings who escaped, countless mutant star beasts...

When thinking of Blue Star, the first thing that comes to Shi Xing's mind is these things.

It's not that I want to escape, it's just...everything will make people feel extraordinarily difficult.

Chi Yao smiled: "If you want to ask me anything else, I can't answer it, but I am familiar with this."

Chi Yao also grew up in this way, carrying the expectations of countless people, and shouldering the future of the empire.

Shi Xing buried his face in Chi Yao's arms.

Chi Yao took advantage of the situation and hugged him.

He said in a calm tone, "For a while when I was growing up, I was also troubled, but it will soon be over." "

Because this is a matter of two dimensions, other people's expectations, and responsibilities are all outsiders' thoughts when they see you. "

"It is something that is given to us."

"It is not created by us, and it is not something we can change." "

I usually don't care about things that cannot be changed. I just do what I can do, no matter what If you don't meet the so-called expectations of others, at least you can do your best, and that's enough."

Actually everyone knows the truth.

Chi Yao also knew that he understood.

But sometimes it is like this, the authorities are obsessed, even if they know that there is no better solution, in the turmoil, they always want to grasp something stable.

Shi Xing's voice was muffled: "Your Highness, I am a little worried."

Caressing Shi Xing's cheek with his long fingers, Chi Yao said in a flat but unshakable voice.

"It's okay, I'm with you."

Realizing what this meant, Shi Xing looked up.

The blue eyes are sparkling, and the confusion in the eyes brings out a rare sense of fragility, which is radiant and fascinating.

Something was conveyed in the silent gaze, and then determined.

Shi Xing lowered his eyes again and rested his chin on Chi Yao.

When he spoke again, the panic in his voice faded away and became stable, "Yeah."

Turning sideways, Shi Xing kissed Chi Yao's long finger on the side of his face.

Shi Xing's talent is used proficiently, and the treatment of Chi Yao can no longer be delayed.

After half a day of negotiation in the palace, the treatment time was finally finalized.

The situation at the border is unknown and could become dangerous at any moment, so the sooner the better.

So they set the time for the next day.

This decision goes beyond the palace.

Half an hour after it was set, it quickly spread throughout the Senate, the Council of Elders, and the senior officials of the First Legion.

Not daring to bother Shi Xing and Chi Yao, everyone contacted Xu Jin at the same time.

Affirmed by the chief waiter.

The next day, Ren Yanyong, Wei Zhen, and the veterans of the First Legion, such as Zhuang Yuanyin and Ye Jun, who found various excuses to wait outside the palace, were all wearing banners showing the quality of their sleep the day before. dark circles.

Everyone is looking forward to and worried.

When Xu Jin heard the number of visitors, he didn't bother to accompany the performance, and arranged all the people with different excuses to a palace for unified entertainment.

When Ren Yanyong saw Wei Zhen, he was fine, but when he saw familiar faces again, everyone thought of going together, wanting to know the result of the treatment as soon as possible.

I don't know which veteran was the first to sigh, "Your Majesty showed some of the strongest talents in the modern royal family when he was young."

However, after he injured his spiritual sea in his teens, his mental power has never been unreserved.

These words also brought back memories of Ren Yanyong, sighed, "Yes, when the former king was in power, the spiritual power always enveloped the imperial capital." This is not

difficult for people of their level.

Even, it's just a little effort.

But in the hearts of the people, the feeling is completely different.

Under the spiritual power of the royal family, it represents security and stability, and it also shows the strength of the leaders of the empire.

Wei Zhen smiled, "I'd forget if you didn't tell me."

It was a long time ago.

Just as Ye Jun was about to speak, a surge of mental power erupted from behind the palace.

The air around them began to rush around, forming a draft in the room.

Zhuang Yuanyin, who had been silent all this time, spoke affirmatively, "It's His Majesty's talent."

"The treatment has begun."