Chapter 70 Kiss Deceit

When Shi Xing entered the bedroom again, Chi Yao still maintained the posture in which Shi Xing helped him sit up when he left.

Shi Xing closed the door and observed carefully, the other party was sitting upright and didn't move at all.

Side proof, it is really uncomfortable.

Only when he was extremely uncomfortable, Chi Yao couldn't care about the details that would reveal his situation.

I was very anxious at first, but now that I have made a decision, I am not in a hurry anymore.

Shi Xing walked over step by step, sat beside Chi Yao and stretched out his hand, Chi Yao followed his movement and raised his arm, and the two of them clasped their knuckles.

Shi Xing turned Chi Yao's hand over in accordance with his thoughts, and looked at it carefully for the first time, although he had wanted to do this a long time ago.

The phalanges are slender, and there are thin calluses trained on the palms. Chi Yao's combat method is to use mental power directly, and he has no preferred weapons, so the calluses are not obvious, and they are easy to ignore if you don't touch them carefully.

"What's wrong?"

Chi Yao asked when he felt Shi Xing's fingertips stroking his palm.

The voice is very low, full of breath, in fact, people are not comfortable, if it is not for Shi Xing, I don't really want to speak.

Shi Xing was serious: "I think your hands look good."

He joked about Chi Yao.

"Just now?"

Shi Xing said frankly, "No, I noticed it when I saw you in the tree nest."

But at that time, the two people's identities were very different, so I felt relieved when I noticed it. The relationship changed later, but they were still strangers, Shi Xing I'm also embarrassed to say such words to Chi Yao that sound too inappropriate.

Now......

Probably thinking of what to do soon, Shi Xing became bolder in other aspects as well.

Chi Yao was still in the mood to joke with him, "Just noticed this?"

Shi Xing looked at Chi Yao for a moment, then sighed, "You're sweating a lot on your forehead again, I'll go and twist a towel for you."

Chi Yao: " Don't get hot."

His body was already like a small stove, and he didn't need more warmth.

The time and the stars should come down.

When he came back with a towel, he replied to Chi Yao's joke as if chatting, "Of course not. But if you ask this, do you want to hear me continue to praise you?" Chi Yao lowered his eyes, with the corners of his mouth upturned, "Huh,

by I found it."

He replied deliberately like this.

Shi Xing knew it in his heart, but he was still amused.

Wiped his hands, face and neck, and asked Chi Yao if he wanted to wipe his body again, and got a negative answer, Chi Yao found it troublesome.

The spiritual sea has been sweating since the beginning of unrest, just keep the surface decent, Chi Yao doesn't want to move at all in his heart.

Shi Xing came back again, lifted the quilt for Chi Yao, asked the robot to change the thin blanket on the bed, asked Chi Yao if he wanted to put it on his body, and got a negative answer again, Shi Xing put the blanket at the end of the bed, took a deep breath, and climbed onto the bed. bed.

When Shi Xing took the initiative to hug him, Chi Yao felt a little surprised, "What's the matter?"

After a pause, he thought that Shi Xing wanted to use the characteristics of the blue star to continue absorbing the spiritual power of his body, and wanted him to feel better. Chi Yao said truthfully, "Don't be so troublesome, I shouldn't be able to feel it now."

I can't feel it... It means that I am too uncomfortable to pay attention to other things.

Shi Xing frowned, feeling that this sentence pierced his heart, making him uncomfortable.

"Then I just want to hug you, can't I?" There was a rare willfulness in the words.

Chi Yao laughed, "That's no problem."

Shi Xing: "Your Highness, your mental power has become more aggressive again."

Shi Xing tried to penetrate the weak mental power into Chi Yao's spiritual sea, and just submerged, it was different from before The strange thing is that instead of being squeezed out by the contract, the contract happily pulled him in along with his spiritual power. Although he didn't know how to convey it, Shi Xing knew that the contract was asking him for more spiritual power.

It seems that it has indeed reached a very bad point. On the verge of an outbreak of chaos, the contract doesn't care how long his mental power can last.

After all, at this time, any energy supplement that can 'maintain' stability is good.

Shi Xing understood.

I have strengthened my belief.

What made him even more worried was that Chi Yao didn't notice after he slightly increased his healing power several times.

Usually His Highness's perception is the keenest, but now... Shi Xing can't imagine what kind of pain the other party is enduring.

Thinking again that this is just the beginning, if you really enter the disordered period and fight hard, people will feel more uncomfortable, Shi Xing only feels that it is difficult to breathe.

But in the end it will still be found.

When the mental power increased to the usual strength, Chi Yao finally felt that something was wrong, and said solemnly, "What are you doing?"

Shi Xing didn't pretend, and said to the showdown, "Can you try to suppress the chaos in your mental sea?"

Before Chi Yao could speak, Shi Xing stubbornly said again, "This is the second mental sea chaos that has entered the chaotic period, and there should be three to four more times when it completely enters the chaotic period, but the closer to the front, the easier it is to be beaten." Keep suppressing, and then I won't be sure."

Chi Yao frowned, "I didn't ask you this, you..."

Chi Yao stretched out his hand and just touched Shi Xing, and before he could push this action, he was grabbed by the young man with both hands Hold the neck, hold tightly, "I will not go down, I will not stop, I will try." "

You scold me." I

am afraid that Chi Yao is not angry enough, and added, "I will not let go either."

"Mental power will dissipate in the air. My mental power endurance itself is not as good as that of a healer. Only in this way can the loss of mental power be minimized." Chi Yao pushed slightly annoyed, and the hug became

closer up.

Shi Xing's attitude is obvious.

And once Shi Xing finds something, he is also very accurate.

Chi Yao's breath became heavier, he took a few deep breaths, and wanted to have an attack, but he felt Shi Xing's body temperature and heartbeat, and then thought of the deep-seated reason why the other party persisted... The veins on his forehead twitched twice, and finally died down, quietly subsiding.

Chi Yao let out a long breath.

In exhaustion, he said helplessly, "I don't have the strength to scold you."

What I said was the truth, as if I was regressed by anger, or resigned to my fate helplessly.

Shi Xing climbed up the pole, "That's just right, you can take a rest like this."

Chi Yao said lightly: "You are so considerate, it seems like I am making trouble for no reason."

After a moment of silence, Shi Xing moved slightly, and his cheek was pressed against Chi Yao's.

Chi Yao was taken aback, Shi Xing obviously did it on purpose, and by virtue of this physical contact, he softened his voice again, coaxing with a pleading tone, "Why, I am obviously begging you not to be angry." Chi Yao

bluntly , "I didn't hear it."

Shi Xing closed his eyes, and with a hug, his body slid down a little, and the skin on the side of his face rubbed, as if he had completely fallen into Chi Yao's embrace.

Suddenly, Chi Yao's helix felt a little soft, Shi Xing's voice was extremely low, his lips were pressed against Chi Yao's ear, and Chi Yao's skin could even feel the opening and closing of his mouth.

"Please Your Highness, don't be angry with me."

His tone of voice also softened, maybe a little embarrassed, and the words were sticky and unclear.

Very... charming.

Chi Yao's throat slid up and down, took another deep breath, and slowly closed his eyes.

In silence, it is probably the default.

Shi Xing thought so, but he didn't ask the other party, he didn't dare to ask.

An hour later, Waiting for Shixing's mental power was used up to the last point, and he was stuck on a limit where Chi Yao would push him away if he continued to get angry. Chi Yao's spiritual sea was finally restrained by the healing mental power, and he had to start to calm down .

With the withdrawal of mental power, Shi Xing's body was also extremely tired, and his movements were strenuous.

Let go of Chi Yao and sit on the other side of the bed, looking at each other, Shi Xing suddenly laughed.

Chi Yao's voice was still cold and serious, "What are you laughing at?"

Knowing that Chi Yao hadn't completely calmed down, Shi Xing couldn't control so much at the moment, so he said truthfully, "I just feel that the two of us are in a mess now, Your Highness." This is the truth

.

The pajamas on the back of Chi Yao have been wet several times.

Shi Xing didn't give up too much, his face was covered with sweat, and his whole body was sticky and greasy.

After taking a breath, Shi Xing noticed something and frowned again, "Why hasn't the spiritual sea completely calmed down?"

Chi Yao: "This is a period of disorder, do you think it's that easy?"

Why do you need a healer, a healer The strength of the mental power of a human is not necessarily as high as that of a time star, but the regeneration ability of a healer's mental power is several times that of a time star.

For example, if Shi Xing's current mental power is a pool of pure water.

The mental power of the medical doctor has at least three pools, or even more.

And the disordered period is different from usual. It is the rhythm of the spiritual sea that collapses. There are many energy vortexes in his spiritual sea. If there is no regularity, if he wants to correct the cycle of the spiritual sea, it will definitely not work once. If he wants to interrupt Or to quickly end the disordered period, at least two or three times or even multiple treatments are required to achieve the final effect of correcting the circulatory rhythm.

What is required in the process, this kind of long-term and stable output of healing spiritual power, can only be achieved by medical practitioners.

It's not that Shi Xing has never learned about disordered periods.

Chi Yao said something, and he quickly reacted.

Gritting his teeth, the child resolutely said, "At least it calms down temporarily, and it would be good to interrupt."

Chi Yao looked at Shi Xing, unable to boast or scold.

Complicated eyes.

Seen by Chi Yao, Shi Xing's heart fluttered, and he lay down against the opponent's leg without a word, muttering, "Your Highness, I'm so tired."

Chi Yao reached out to push Shi Xing, but the voice was still the same. Cold, "Don't play tricks."

However, when he touched Shi Xing's neck, his hands were sticky, and Chi Yao realized that Shi Xing was not easy.

The imperial people have strong physical fitness, and when the spiritual sea calms down a little, Chi Yao doesn't feel so uncomfortable. After the senses are opened again, Chi Yao realizes that the spiritual power in Shixing's spiritual sea has a foundation.

Chi Yao: "..."

Chi Yao touched Shi Xing's cheek, and finally his tone softened, "Are you uncomfortable?"

Shi Xing didn't want to lose face, and pressed Chi Yao's hand on his face, muttering, "Tired. "

He felt sleepy.

Chi Yao was also in a complicated mood. When he was thinking about what he should do, or say something, Shi Xing grabbed his hand and kissed the back of his hand.

The movement was very light, like intentional, but also subconscious intimacy.

Chi Yao remained silent for a moment, and for convenience, slid his long finger from Shi Xing's lip line to his lips, staying for a moment, stroking and playing, swiping back and forth twice.

Both felt that something was wrong with the atmosphere.

But the two of them held their breath and neither spoke for the first time.

"Da da da."

There was a knock on the door.

"Your Majesty, Xing Xing, we feel that the mental power is no longer aggressive. Is the disorder... interrupted?"

Xu Jin and Yan Changyue are here.

Well, there is no need to say anything.

Chi Yao's mental sea was not completely calm, but...it didn't continue to be chaotic either.

Shi Xing entered the bathroom and turned on the automatic cleaning. If Yan Changyue hadn't followed him and knocked on the door halfway, Shi Xing would have slept in the bathtub until dawn.

The doctor who didn't help much was also called, checked Xia Chi Yao's mental sea, and concluded.

"It should be fine for the time being. If it can calm down, it will be the best." "It's normal if there is

more chaos. This is how the chaos goes back and forth."

Chi Yao nodded, indicating that he knew.

Shi Xing asked Yan Changyue to take both the beast core and the spar for him, he took the initiative to absorb almost, and piled the rest on his bed, Xu Jin glanced at it in surprise, Shi Xing rubbed his eyes and said, "I'm too sleepy , let my body actively absorb it at night."

Xu Jin nodded.

Shi Xing hugged the two beast cores and fell on the pillow. After Chi Yao washed up, the servants and the robot cleaned up the room and changed the sheets and quilts. Shi Xing slept soundly, but was not awakened by any sound.

Chi Yao glanced at Shi Xing before going to bed, helped him move the beast core, and took the initiative to put all the curtains down for him.

In fact, the curtains in the palace have the function of sound insulation, but Chi Yao never told Shi Xing.

Shi Xing slept very well that night.

He woke up at noon the next day, had a full sleep, and slept in the heap of crystal stones and beast cores. When he woke up, he was not tired, but his face was still radiant. Even though he was tired in every move, he still felt that he was not in a good state.

Taking the initiative to reject Tang Mi's class, Shi Xing carries a basket of red ore with him wherever he goes.

Those who know know that he is afraid that Chi Yao's situation will repeat, and he wants to adjust his state and deal with the next disordered attack at any time.

I don't know, I thought he brought a basket of snacks and ate them while walking!

The day passed without incident.

But there is bad news. Chi Yao's mental sea still has relapses. Although the chaos did not aggravate, it did not subside completely.

It was still like this in the evening, Shi Xing began to do psychological construction for the disorder that may erupt again in the future.

Xu contacted the medical doctor during the day.

There is no picture, only sound.

It was a slightly hoarse female voice. After hearing Chi Yao's situation, she sighed, "Can you drag me?"

This is the best solution.

Shi Xing: "I try my best, but my ability is limited."

Erya has heard Xu Jin say for a long time that Chi Yao got married this year and brought a blue star back. Hearing Shi Xing's voice for the first time, he said strangely, " Are you the Blue Star person His Majesty took away from the tree nest this year?"

Shi Xing responded.

Although Erya is curious, her personality is not as gossip-loving as Fei Chu's. After confirming it, the conversation quickly returned to the right track, "Officer Xu said that you interrupted His Majesty's second disorder. After the interruption, how much mental power do you have left? "

Shi Xing: "What's left?"

Er Ya sighed again, bluntly, "Then I'm afraid you won't be able to drag me by helping him."

Shi Xing didn't give up, "Is there any other way?"

Erya thought of one, and felt that it was not accurate, but a dead horse should be treated like a living horse, "Why don't you try a contract?" "

It is connected to people through spiritual power. Spiritual sea."

"I have been studying it for several years, but maybe the level of mental power is not enough, except that I can use it to enter His Majesty's spiritual sea, it has not given me any response at the rest of the time." Shi Xing was stunned, and the

contract It will absorb his spiritual power, and the things that he feels can feel the connection, have all been said.

Er Ya: "It seems that my level of mental power is indeed low."

"Since you think you can communicate with the contract, if it really doesn't work, try touching it with your mental power and see if it responds to you. "

Shi Xing knew about it, thanked him, Xu Jin chatted with Er Ya for a while, and hung up after a while.

We didn't talk for long, Shi Xing was strange, "Have you finished?"

Xu Jin responded, "No, she encountered some situation, and said to come back to me later."

If Shi Xing remembers correctly, Er Ya Now she should be sailing in the galaxy with a battleship, so...

Shi Xingxin suddenly asked, "What's the situation, is someone from the Alliance stopping her?"

Xu Jin calmly said, "That's not true, she said she saw two S-class stars Beast, I want to have an appetizer."

Shi Xing was stunned for a long time before realizing the meaning of "appetizer".

"Is it... hunting?"

Xu Jin thought for a while, "I can't say that, I won't kill it, but the star beast that she fancy will most likely feel that life is better than death."

"??"

Xu Jin didn't know how to explain it, and finally said, "You'll know it when you see it."

Shi Xing really didn't understand.

In the afternoon, Chi Yao had a meeting with the Senate. Fei Chu knew about it, so he went to the door to listen to the excitement.

I didn't hear the excitement, and brought back a bad news, which Shi Xing had known for a long time. The Senate didn't want him to receive the alliance visitors as a direct line of the royal family.

Shi Xing's focus is not on the attitude of the House, but, "Have you started a fight with His Highness?"

Fei Chu: "No, it sounds like Chi is determined, and the House is just trying to persuade him."

Shi Xing nodded, Continuing to absorb his own red mine, the emotional fluctuations brought about by this news ended with his conclusion, Shi Xing said: "It's fine if you don't have one."

Fei Chu: "..."

Fei Chu: "Xing Xing, why didn't you react at all? This is your business."

Shi Xing said, "Anyway, Your Highness will help me arrange it, what should I do?"

Fei Chu: "..." Fei

Chu felt that this sentence was wrong, but Can't tell where it's wrong.

It took a long time for General Fei to figure it out that this sentence smelled wrong, with a faint smell of dog food.

But at this moment, Fei Chu scratched his head, and even agreed, "That's right."

Even though Shi Xing had done a good job of mental construction, when Chi Yao's disorder broke out again at night, he still felt uncomfortable for a while.

Suffering from one's own inability to do anything.

The suppressed chaos counterattacked fiercely. Shi Xing tried it. According to yesterday's situation, he should not be able to suppress it at all today, and his mental strength is not so much.

Chi Yao methodically asked Yan Changyue to turn on all the energy isolation devices.

When the leaked spiritual power became more aggressive, Xu Jin and Yan Changyue were also swung back from the bedroom.

Fei Chu, Fu Qing, and Bi Zhou were all outside, ready at any time. If the energy isolation device lost control, people would go on top and open the barrier to protect everyone in the villa from evacuating.

Shi Xing tried to inject spiritual power into Chi Yao, and the contract still welcomes his spiritual power as always.

After Xu Jin and Yan Changyue left, Chi Yao held his hand, shook his head slightly, and pressed it down.

"No, you have nothing to do today, don't try, the more you inject mental power, it will only make the disorder faster."

During the disorder period, healing mental power and disorder energy are like the east wind and the west wind, and there must be a winner. There is a situation of harmonious coexistence. If you can't suppress it, it's better to die. This is why Shi Xing didn't take any action after Chi Yao's spiritual power leaked several times before.

Shi Xing can know where his level is, and Chi Yao, as a patient, naturally knows it too.

Shi Xing wanted to refute, but found that he couldn't refute, a little frustrated.

Chi Yao rubbed Shi Xing's knuckles with his long fingers, as if to appease him.

Shi Xing: "Is there nothing I can do?"

Chi Yao said in a gentle voice, "You stay with me."

Shi Xing felt uncomfortable, and reached out to hug Chi Yao, perhaps because of the frequent hugs these two days, this action is up to him It was very proficient and natural to do it, Chi Yao was not so uncomfortable, he also stretched out a hand, patted Shi Xing's back lightly, and said softly, "Don't feel uncomfortable, you have done a good job."

Shi Xing said in a muffled voice, "But it's not good enough."

If he...

"You said that, what about the A-level blue stars who come out of the tree nest every year? You're not good enough, so how bad are they?" Shi

Xing Xing frowned, and buried his face in Chi Yao's shoulder, "I didn't mean that."

After a pause, Shi Xing said bluntly, "I don't want you to enter a period of disorder."

Chi Yao stroked Shi Xing's back, and only said, "I I know."

Shi Xing hugged Chi Yao tightly.

Although he was in poor health, Chi Yao unexpectedly felt that the atmosphere was warm and his emotions were very comfortable.

After being confused for a while, Shi Xing thought of Erya's proposal, talked to Chi Yao, and began to touch the contract with his mental power.

In fact, it's the first time he's done it.

In the past, he injected spiritual power into the contract, which was one-way, but today his spiritual power did not cut off the connection.

The moment he touched it, Shi Xing's pupils shrank.

There was mental power involuntarily dissipating from his body, and slowly, Shi Xing said, "It seems very happy, I finally did this." Chi Yao couldn't feel it, so he just asked, "And then?" "

Then

... ..." After closing his eyes for a moment, Shi Xing said firmly, "It asked me for spiritual power."

Shi Xing began to inject spiritual power into the contract.

The contract was absorbed very slowly, and Shi Xing wondered, "Is it because my mental power level is not enough for the contract?"

The contract was absorbed slowly, probably only the highest part of his spiritual power was taken, and the rest was not taken.

Chi Yao couldn't deny it, "Maybe."

The contract could even calm his spiritual sea to a certain extent, so it was hard for him to say it was weak.

On the contrary, being able to gather his broken spiritual sea is another dimension of strength, very powerful.

Shi Xing: "Is it uncomfortable? Did it cause the rejection of the spiritual sea?"

Chi Yao felt it and shook his head, "No, it seems that the contract has been absorbed."

These spiritual powers did not fall into his spiritual sea.

"Then I'll try."

In the embracing posture, Shi Xing injected spiritual power into the contract little by little. Later, when he realized that the contract required high-level spiritual power, Shi Xing tried his best to make the spiritual power he released more concise and loose. They are all kept and will not be released outside.

Sure enough, after this, the contract absorbed mental power faster.

I don't know how long it took, but both of them felt it, and the contract began to actively release energy, restraining Chi Yao's spiritual sea.

Moreover, the good news is that the contract is really stronger than Shi Xing imagined, and the energy released does not know how much higher than Shi Xing's spiritual power. In short, once falling into Chi Yao's spiritual sea, the chaotic spiritual sea even There can't be any conflicts, and it calms down a bit.

Shi Xing's eyes lit up, "It's useful, Your Highness, it's useful!"

Chi Yao was also a little surprised and nodded.

Shi Xing regained his energy all of a sudden, and said energetically, "I will continue to provide it with spiritual power."

Chi Yao nodded again.

Gradually, gradually, under the constraints of the contract, the spiritual sea really stabilized.

Unlike Shi Xing's treatment, the energy released by the contract is extremely strong. When it touches Chi Yao's spiritual sea, it can't help but seep down. Those chaotic energy vortexes can't escape at all. Once touched, they begin to collapse and disappear.

The more spiritual power you provide, the brighter Shixing's eyes will be.

When Chi Yao's spiritual sea felt stable, Chi Yao said, "Okay, it should have been interrupted." Shi Xing was confused

: "But it still wants my mental power, let me inject it again?"

Shi Xing's spirit There is still half of the power left, and he doesn't want to give up.

Chi Yao didn't react at the time, made a wrong decision, and agreed to Shi Xing's attempt.

In this way, the contract seems to be a bottomless pit, absorbing Shixing's spiritual power faster and faster. With the calmness of the spiritual sea, only high-level energy is needed at the beginning. Dissatisfied look.

Shi Xing wanted to see what would happen in the end, but he didn't tell Chi Yao, and continued to provide it.

Until Chi Yao felt a very special and familiar energy.

The moment he realized what it was, Chi Yao's pupils shrank, he grabbed Shi Xing's hand, and said without hesitation, "That's enough." "Don't

inject mental power, it..."

Shi Xing tilted his head in confusion.

Chi Yao frowned for a moment, and said suddenly, "Alliance diplomats are coming the day after tomorrow, and I need to be in the empire."

Shi Xing didn't understand the connection between the next sentence.

Taking a deep breath, Chi Yao: "This kind of spiritual power, it..."

"What about it? All I feel is healing energy, isn't it good?"

After the words fell, Shi Xing said again, "It's urging me, urging me Release your mental power."

Chi Yao's attitude was exceptionally firm, "No, disconnect!"

Shi Xing was surprised.

He looked at Chi Yao with his head slightly tilted, and after a closer look, he found that Chi Yao's expression was a little weird, as if he was covering up something... a

cover-up? Is there anything you can't tell him?

Isn't it good to heal the sea of ​​spirits? It will cause...

Suddenly, Shi Xing thought of Xu Jin's words.

——"...At the beginning of the chaotic period, I can help interrupt the suppression and repair the cracks in a small amount. In the early years, your Majesty slept under the influence of the contract, and he would wake up much better." —— "

Effective When it is released, a special kind of spiritual power will be released, and everyone who comes into contact with it will feel sleepy. Your Majesty will not be able to wake up for a few days..."

Shi Xing suddenly realized, "Is it the kind of spiritual power that makes people fall asleep?"

Chi Yao didn't expect Shi Xing would know, with a strange look on his face, he finally nodded.

Shi Xing's mind was running fast, and he quickly found out the important point that Chi Yao wanted to cover up and said, "But if, if it really falls asleep... if it is deeply repaired, can it still repair a small amount of cracks? Your Highness?!" Facing Shi

Xing With eyes full of expectation, Chi Yao stopped talking.

Shi Xing understood.

Yes. Really fixes cracks.

But in Chi Yao's heart, the diplomats of the alliance are more important at the moment, or in other words, in the environment he is in, they have to be more important. It's not that His Highness doesn't want to sleep, maybe...

Shi Xing's heart twitched.

Chi Yao didn't dare to sleep.

I dare not leave this mess to him and Bi Zhou.

Shi Xing suddenly felt uncomfortable, real uncomfortable, and it showed on his face.

Shi Xing's eyes turned red.

Chi Yao's voice was very soft, "It's okay, it can be done next time, but not now..."

Shi Xing interrupted, "Uncle Xu said that the contract's treatment has no rules."

There will be a next time, maybe, but who will To be sure, the next time Shixing injects spiritual power, the contract will definitely respond to him?

Chi Yao was speechless.

After a while, he sighed, and for the first time, he had the stupid expectation that if Shi Xing could be stupid.

Chi Yao was still struggling, but Shi Xing was not.

In fact, he has always been firm and has his own ideas.

Shi Xing let go of Chi Yao a little, but did not let go completely. Yes, in the embrace, the distance between the two faces was only one finger.

It's two people breathing intertwined, and they can almost feel the closeness of each other's body temperature.

At such a close distance, Shi Xing heard his own heartbeat again.

Shi Xing suddenly asked, "Your Highness, do you like me a little bit?"

The question was too devious, and Chi Yao didn't react immediately.

Shi Xing didn't want his answer, but in an extremely ambiguous atmosphere, his eyes met, and he got closer again, and said softly, "His Royal Highness, you know, I like you a little bit." "

There was a flush on his face, Shi Xing's eyes were watery, and he said, "Maybe there is more than a little." "

I didn't dare to think about it."

Sentence after sentence, pink lips opened and closed, and you could see There is a slight gleam of water on the corners of the lips.

At the last sentence, it stuck to the corner of Chi Yao's lips, and kissed it tentatively, and it fell apart with one touch.

Chi Yao didn't know what it was like, he just felt soft, and...not enough.

So when Shixing's second kiss was posted again, everything fell into chaos.

Shi Xing's lower lip was bitten.

Teeth are pushed open.

Pushing and rejecting, the base of the tongue was sucked numb.

He wanted to ask His Highness to let Chi Yao stop, but the sound he made was not formed at all, and turned into broken syllables in his throat, which sounded charming and indescribable.

The moment the hem of the clothes was picked up, Shi Xing trembled, but instead of resisting, he hugged Chi Yao instead.

Then...

the contract absorbed enough mental power, and took the initiative to disconnect from Shi Xing.

In the next moment, that special energy multiplied and spread out. Before Chi Yao realized it, he lost consciousness instantly and fell on Shi Xing.

But the drowsy energy does not affect Shi Xing, he only feels very comfortable, and there is no other feeling.

Just hugging Chi Yao for a while, Shi Xing pushed him onto the bed to sleep well, and sat up by himself.

The corners of his lips were swollen, but he didn't care.

Putting his head in his hands, Shi Xing began to think about another thing.

When His Highness wakes up, he will soon realize that he is using the confession to distract the other party's attention, to cover up the nature of the behavior of injecting spiritual power into the contract's secret darkness... At that time, what will His Highness think about his sudden confession

? Do you think he is a liar? !

Oh, by the way, how many days have you slept, three or four days, five or six days?

When His Highness wakes up, will he be furious, or will he be severely punished?

What's more, will you punish him while getting angry? ?

Shixing Puppy hugged his legs and did not hesitate when doing it. Once it was done... it

immediately started to get scared!