2: Nan Youyou

Nan Ge: "..."

Only a fool would believe such a lousy reason.

He was at a bar. What did he mean by not drinking?

Nan Ge frowned and looked to the side. Apart from this man, there was no one else at the table.

She turned back to look at her table. As expected, her awful friends were looking over, and there were a few catcalls from time to time.

Nan Ge came from the neighboring city, and she came from one of the top families in the area. She had been pampered since she was young.

It seemed that she had never been bullied by anyone before, so her friends were waiting for some action.

Nan Ge could sense her head throbbing, but she did not want to force anyone.

"Really... Are you sure?"

--

After the bar owner brought Shen Yanqing over, the wine on the table was untouched.

The bar owner had something to attend to, so he had to go. Since it was almost time to leave, he planned to go back.

He had come here out of courtesy. He was just going through the motions and did not want to stay for long.

However, before he could get up, a shadow fell in front of him and this little girl blocked his path.

He was not lying. He really could not drink.

It was not that he could not drink entirely. Instead, he was allergic to alcohol. Although it was not serious, he did not want to cause trouble for himself.

Just as he was about to get up and leave, the spotlight on the stage in the distance shone over and inadvertently swept over the little girl.

In an instant, Shen Yanqing's eyebrows moved slightly.

The person in front of him had a high ponytail and light makeup on her palm-sized face. Upon closer inspection, she had youthful features. It was obvious that she was very young and did not fit in with this environment.

It was the young lady who had handed over the umbrella just now.

Shen Yanqing recalled how she looked at him in the car earlier. She was innocent and youthful, but there was also a hint of stubbornness in her eyes. Shen Yanqing was a little caught by surprise.

He followed Nan Ge's line of sight and immediately saw a few people peeking out from the table next door. Thinking of the game she mentioned just now, he pursed his lips and sat back down.

This time, he did not reject her. He reached out his hand to her. "My alcohol tolerance is average. Can I just take a sip?"

"Huh?" Nan Ge wanted to go back, but she was stunned when she heard the man's voice.

When she regained her senses, the gloominess was swept away. She smiled and nodded. "Sure. Just a little bit will do."

"Okay."

Under the dim light, Shen Yanqing shifted his gaze away from her face. His outstretched hand accurately touched the wine glass... and her hand.

He did not mean it.

Since they were young and had strong stomachs, they added a few ice cubes to the wine. Nan Ge held the glass for a long time, and her fingertips were cold. The man happened to be the opposite of her. When he touched her skin, his fingertips were warm.

"I'm sorry." There was only brief contact. The man's fingers retreated and he took the glass of wine from her hand.

Nan Ge blinked and did not say anything. Her eyes followed his movements.