49: I Like Her, Very Much

"..."

When Nan Ge heard this, her head buzzed.

A suspicious blush appeared on her face. When she snapped out of her daze, she quickly broke free from his hand.

"What the hell?"

"Stop talking nonsense!"

"Do you know that you're spreading rumors?! You have to bear legal responsibility!"

"Pfft!" Nan Zhe was so angry that he wanted to hit her. Nan Ge reacted quickly this time and punched him back.

Nan Zhe widened his eyes and pointed at her for a long time, unable to say anything.

"Well done! You're frustrated, aren't you? I've hit the nail on the head!"

Nan Ge choked. "...You're slandering me. You're the one who's frustrated. I was defending myself!"

"Hehehehehe." Nan Zhe sneered. "You just got together with that old man, but you can already beat up your dear older brother for him."

"Then when you get married, won't you have to slap your brother twice at the wedding to liven things up?"

Nan Ge was speechless. What was going on?

Was there any connection between the two? Certainly not!

Did someone dig out her brother's brain again?

"How many times have I told you? I'm not with Shen Yanqing."

Nan Zhe shouted at her, "Then why are your ears red now?!"

Nan Ge shouted back even louder, "Didn't you grab it just now?!"

"..."

Nan Zhe was rarely at a loss for words.

However, in the next moment, his gaze swept across Nan Ge's flushed face. He stomped his feet. "Then why are you blushing? Did I slap you just now?"

"..." Nan Ge opened her mouth and choked.

"Heh, I caught you, Nan Ge!"

"You're still denying it!"

Nan Zhe still looked a little smug.

Nan Ge could not defend herself for a moment. She thought for a moment and finally gave up resisting. She made a zipping gesture with her lips.

Fine. She would shut up.

"You must be feeling guilty." Nan Zhe crossed his arms and gritted his teeth. "I knew from the beginning."

Nan Ge rolled her eyes and could not help but unzip her lips again. As she punched him, she said, "I just don't want to talk to you!"

"This is the first time I've ever tried reasoning with someone unreasonable!"

"No wait. Nan Zhe, are you a pig?"

"Stop quibbling. Do you dare to say that you didn't watch the concert with him on New Year's Eve?"

"He has already posted it on his WeChat Moments to publicize it. Do you think your brother is stupid?!"

"My backyard is on fire but I only realized it when my bed got burned! I was the last to know. Did it have to be you, Nan Ge?"

"If you have to die, then make it snappy!" Nan Ge interrupted promptly. "What do you mean by publicizing WeChat Moments?"

"Didn't that old man post a selfie of you on his Moments? You even liked it!"

"Do you really think I won't know? Hmph. Did you think I wouldn't know better?"