21: I'm Warning You to Stay Away From Him

For the past two days, Nan Ge had been busy revising and did not pay attention to news about the concert.

Before getting into the car, she took the time to scroll through Weibo and realized that the tickets were all sold out!

More importantly, the price of scalper tickets had already shot up to $100,000! Damn it!

$100,000. If she had $100,000, she would not have come to deliver food!

Of course, if she could get tickets, she would not beg Nan Zhe so humbly.

“Just treat it as a New Year’s gift. Help me. Help me, please!”

In fact, Nan Ge was not a diehard fan and did not chase celebrities, but she liked this overseas boy band since junior high school. She liked their performance and songs, but she was not crazy about them.

She could be considered a very laid-back fan.

However, they had finally chosen to include the country as a part of their world tour, and it happened to be in town on her doorstep. She did not want to miss it.

Moreover, the boy group had debuted a long time ago. To put it bluntly, it was probably only a few years away from disbanding.

Perhaps this would be the last performance!

At the thought of this, Nan Ge thought about the pain she suffered during the time she spent revising for the past two days and squeezed out two drops of tears. “Boohoo. Big Bro, please help me. I just want to go to the concert. I will be your slave and do anything you say when I come back, okay?”

“Are you warming up for opera? You sound like you’re singing opera when you cry. Enough.” Nan Zhe glanced at her in disdain and pulled his hand back. “Don’t rub your snot on my clothes. My jacket costs more than $70,000.”

Nan Ge, “…” She thanked him inside sarcastically.

He certainly cared about her, but not much.

——

“Huh? Do you live here too?”

The Lamborghini drove slowly into the neighborhood. Nan Ge took one look at the scene outside and exclaimed.

“Didn’t you know?”

“I can’t remember…” Nan Ge knew that her brother had a large flat in Huai City, but he had not stayed there much after buying it.

However, she could not remember which district it was.

Huai City was ranked as the third-best city in the country. High-end districts could get very competitive and sometimes seem very exaggerated.

She usually stayed on campus. Occasionally, she would stay in a hotel near the school when she was having fun with her friends, so she never came to her brother’s place.

Nan Zhe had just parked the car when he slowly recalled. “Wait, what do you mean by ‘too’?”

“I’ve delivered an order here before.”

He unbuckled his seatbelt with one hand, clearly not believing her. “Those who live in this district are all successful people. They don’t order takeout. You’re not very smart for a liar.”

Nan Ge scoffed at this and sneered at him. “We shouldn’t make sweeping statements. Is President Shen considered successful? He was the customer.”

Nan Zhe paused and looked up. “Who?”

“Shen Yanqing.”

“…”

The car engine stopped and it turned dark inside the car.