46: Do You Want a Hug?

Nan Ge was slightly stunned. She did not expect him to take the initiative to ask for a photo to be taken with her.

But then again, the two of them were already friends.

What was wrong with watching a concert with friends and taking a photo together as a memento?

Was there a problem?

There was no such thing at all!

The more Nan Ge thought about it, the more justified she felt.

She quickly convinced herself and nodded. "Okay!"

The concert reached its climax. The beautiful lights on the stage slowly swept across the entire venue accompanied by cheers.

Using this as the background, Nan Ge looked at the camera and smiled sweetly. She raised her hand and made a "V" sign. "Yay!"

Looking at the figure in the camera, Shen Yanqing subconsciously turned his head and looked at the baby penguin beside him.

With a soft click, the image froze.

The concert was a success. When it ended, everyone was reluctant to leave. After a long time, they slowly walked out.

In a venue with 80,000 people, everyone rushed out at the same time. There were already hundreds of orders on the taxi app, and the road outside the venue was a little congested.

Nan Ge was glad that she did not drive over.

It was not too late. She could still get the last ride via bus or subway.

After coming out with Shen Yanqing, Nan Ge wrapped her coat tightly around her and asked him, "How are you going back?"

"The car is in front." Shen Yanqing raised his chin and gestured for her to look at the parking lot opposite.

"I see." Nan Ge saw the familiar license plate.

Shen Yanqing took another step forward and thought of something. "Are you still thinking about going back by yourself?"

Nan Ge, who had just opened the map. "..."

Her expression said everything. Shen Yanqing felt that he could more or less understand Nan Ge's thoughts now.

"How could I let you go back alone at this time of the night?" he said with a smile. "Am I such a jerk in your eyes?"

Nan Ge's pupils constricted and she suddenly shook her head. "No, no, no. I just feel that it's out of the way for you."

"It's not very far." Shen Yanqing opened the front passenger seat and placed one hand on the door. He turned sideways and pretended to be deep in thought. "I don't think I've seen the night scenery of Huai City in a long time. I can take the opportunity to look around when driving you there this time."

"I..."

"Okay, time to get in the car, Baby Penguin."

"!"

--

At the entrance of the restaurant, Nan Ge rummaged through her bag and finally found the key at the bottom. "I was scared to death. I thought I lost the key too."

As she opened the door, she muttered to herself, "There seem to be only two keys to the restaurant. If I lose them, I'll really sleep on the streets tonight."

"You won't have to resort to sleeping on the streets." Shen Yanqing turned on the lights for her. "I can still take you in for the time being."

"No, no." Nan Ge put down her bag and poured him some water. "I always cause you trouble."