33: Made Big Promises

"It's only been a few days since we last met, but you've actually learned to steal cars, Nan Youyou!"

Nan Ge covered her forehead which was hurting from his poke and dodged. "Didn't I tell you on the phone that my car has been sent for repairs?"

Nan Zhe crossed his arms and sneered. "How did you know the password to my house? Did you peek last time?"

"No." Nan Ge touched her nose in embarrassment. "I pressed randomly and it opened by itself."

"Bullshit!"

She had no choice but to tell the truth, "Who knew you were so narcissistic? The password is actually your birthday and height."

"Also, I tried 184 first, and the result was wrong. I tried 185 the second time."

As she spoke, she stuck her head out and looked him up and down curiously. "Aren't you past the age of puberty? Have you been secretly eating calcium tablets recently? When did you become 185?"

Nan Zhe retorted, "I was always 185! No, I'm 185.7!"

Hearing this, Nan Ge looked suspicious and obviously did not believe him. "Didn't you go to London to attend a dinner party? Did you get hormone shots while you were at it?"

"...Shut up and come down to move the luggage!"

Nan Ge pursed her lips and pushed open the car door to put his luggage inside. Then, she opened the door of the passenger seat for him with a great service attitude the entire time.

After getting into the car, she did not forget to hand him a bottle of water.

Yes, she looked more like a chauffeur.

After leaving the airport, Nan Ge looked at him curiously. "Why are you back so soon? Did you have something urgent to attend to?"

Nan Zhe did not mention New Year's Eve's matter. He just took out a ticket from the side and placed it on the central console. "Is this considered urgent?"

Instantly, Nan Ge's eyes lit up. "Yes, yes, yes!"

"Thank you, Big Bro!"

"Tsk." Nan Zhe turned his head away and leaned against the car window lazily. "I wanted to ask for tickets for you when I returned home. Who knew that I would bump into their manager when I was eating at the restaurant the other day?"

"Oh, right, right. They're on tour. They should be over there now."

Taking advantage of the red light, Nan Ge braked to a halt and quickly took out the tickets to take a closer look. "First row!"

The price of scalper tickets for this seat was more than $200,000.

"Uh huh." Nan Zhe said solemnly, "It's almost eleven by the time the concert ends. You can stay at my place when the time comes."

"Hmm... No need. I plan to go back early, so I don't have to finish watching it."

"You've already got the tickets. Aren't you going to finish watching it?"

"I was afraid I wouldn't make it back in time for dinner."

"Why? Are you very desperate to eat? Have you not eaten your fill before? Will you starve to death if you don't go?"

Nan Ge was speechless.

What nonsense was this?

"I'm afraid that if I don't go back, Grandpa and Grandma will be unhappy."

"Just do whatever you want." Nan Zhe supported his head with one hand and glanced at her. "Why are you thinking so much, you little brat?"

"Why care if they are happy? You just have to make yourself happy."