36: We Can Meet Today

The restaurant was closed for the night, and the employees had half a day off. Everyone left after receiving their salaries.

The manager came downstairs and saw Nan Ge sitting in the hall, holding her phone and reading something.

“Nan Ge?”

“Why are you still sitting here after work?”

“What are you looking at?” asked the manager as he took two steps toward her. Nan Ge reflexively grabbed the screen and shook her head at him. “N-nothing. I’m looking at my salary…”

“Oh, I see. It should have been transferred to your account by now.”

The manager looked at the time. “It’s getting late. Do you want to go back to school? I’ll drive you there.”

Nan Ge looked around and realized that everyone had already gotten off work. She quickly got up, packed her phone, and said, “I’m not going back yet. I need to shop around and buy a gift for my brother.”

After escaping from the restaurant, Nan Ge ran for a long time before stopping.

There was clearly a cold wind blowing in her face, but her face felt hot to the touch.

She found a random milk tea shop and sat down. Like a review, she flipped through the content again and again.

Ever since she officially delivered food to the president of Huasheng Group, Shen Yanqing had been giving her good reviews.

Other than her revision break and the few days when he went on a business trip, his comments never stopped.

However, she only remembered that she had only mentioned once or twice asking him to help her give a good review.

Nan Ge was sitting right next to the vent of the heater. For some reason, she was a little restless. The warm wind made her dizzy…

Her entire body seemed to be wrapped in clouds and she felt light.

After drinking half a cup of milk tea, she bit on the pearls and swiped her fingers repeatedly on the screen, afraid that she would miss any details.

[She really looks like a baby penguin.]

What kind of evaluation was this?

She finally remembered!

This was the first time Shen Yanqing had given her a good review.

At that time, he said that he could satisfy one of her conditions, so she asked him for a good review.

When Shen Yanqing asked her how to write it, she casually said, “If you really can’t write it, you can praise me.”

So, so… was this how he usually praised people??

Baby penguins?

Nan Ge imagined the scene when Shen Yanqing called her that.

“Ah…” In the next second, her face turned red and she quickly raised her hand to cover it.

——

“President Shen, is that Miss Nan Ge?”

At the traffic light, Assistant Yuan sat in the front row and took the opportunity to casually glance out the window.

Then, he locked onto Nan Ge, who was sitting by the window in the milk tea shop.

The man in the backseat looked up instinctively. “Huh?”

Assistant Yuan turned around and pointed to the window for him. “Look. The one wearing a white top inside.”

Shen Yanqing rolled down the window and looked in the direction he was pointing.