50: Introducing a Boyfriend to You

Nan Zhe spat out a mouthful of rice after receiving Shen Yanqing's message.

Mrs. Nan, "..."

"If you can eat, eat. If not, get lost."

"What on earth are you trying to do?"

Mrs. Nan was extremely disgusted and threw a tissue at him.

Nan Zhe choked on the rice grains and coughed a few times holding the tissue. Nan Ge helped him scoop a bowl of soup. "What did you see?"

"Why are you so shocked? Is your company bankrupt?"

"..." Nan Zhe took a custard bun and stuffed it into her mouth. "Shut up!"

"Dad, Mom, I'm done eating. I'll go upstairs first."

He seemed to be in a hurry. After saying that, he put down his bowl and chopsticks and slipped away with his phone.

When Nan Ge looked up, she only had time to see the elevator door close.

How strange.

"What has your brother been doing recently? Why is he so strange every day?" Mrs. Nan muttered.

Retracting her gaze, Nan Ge bit her chopsticks and shook her head gently. "He seems to do this from time to time recently. He seems to have gone crazy."

Mrs. Nan exclaimed, "Then after the New Year, I have to bring your brother to the hospital to take a look. I told you there was something wrong with his brain."

Nan Ge nodded heavily in agreement.

Upstairs, Nan Zhe kicked the door open and sat down on the sofa.

He turned on his phone again. A certain someone's annoying words were still there.

It was not an illusion.

Ha, this was a blatant provocation!

Nan Zhe read Shen Yanqing's words a few times and felt his blood pressure rise.

He gritted his teeth and typed on his phone with both hands. The screen cracked as he typed as if he was venting something.

[How can you say such a thing?]

[Didn't I tell you that I'm Nan Ge's brother? Are you courting death? You just have some money. Do you think the world will revolve around you?]

[Let me tell you, stay away from Nan Ge in the future!]

[She doesn't like you! If you pester my sister again, I'll hit you every time I see you!]

[I don't care who you are. Don't get close to my sister again! Do you hear me?]

[Be careful, I'll break your legs one day!]

The exclamation mark at the end of every sentence was enough to show the other party's anger.

On the other side, Shen Yanqing patiently read the message.

He wanted to reply just now, but Nan Ge's brother typed quite quickly. One message after another completely interrupted his train of thought.

Therefore, he was not in a hurry to reply. After a while, when he confirmed that there was no new message, his eyebrows moved slightly and he began to type.

However, as soon as the message was sent, a dazzling red exclamation mark greeted him.

Shen Yanqing, "..."

This was the first time President Shen had been deleted from a friend list and blacklisted. He was still a little confused.

He raised his hand to rub his chin in confusion.