5: Galactic Tummy Protection Team

The lecture began. Nan Ge walked to Su Hui's side in a daze and sat down.

As soon as she sat down, Su Hui leaned on the table and asked her curiously, "Why did you come in with Shen Yanqing?"

"..." Nan Ge stole a glance at the figure on the podium and did not know what to say.

On the podium, the man spoke calmly. His aura was very powerful. Then again, this made sense. She did not understand why she mistook him for a student to begin with.

She even naively thought that he was a senior who was studying for a master's degree or a PhD.

She would never have thought that he was Shen Yanqing!

Nan Ge was an extrovert. When she recalled what she had said in the elevator, she could not help but dig her toes into the ground.

Oh my god. What did I say to him just now?

She wailed and collapsed on the table in frustration. "I wish I could die now."

"Huh?" Su Hui did not know what had happened. "What's going on with you?"

"I just complained about Shen Yanqing in front of Shen Yanqing. I even told him to take responsibility of me!"

These words sounded a little confusing at first, so Su Hui needed some time to think about them.

She looked at the confident man on the stage and then at Nan Ge, who was lying on the table pretending to be dead. She figured out what Nan Ge meant. She patted Nan Ge's shoulder and comforted her. "It's okay. A lifetime will pass quickly."

"Are you trying to comfort me?"

Su Hui knew that Nan Ge had been "bewitched" by Shen Yanqing when she applied for Huai University.

For the past two years, whenever it was the end of the semester, the most common thing that happened in the dormitory was not revision, but Nan Ge's complaints about Shen Yanqing.

She could already memorize the story between Nan Ge and Shen Yanqing.

"Hey, it's not a big deal. Don't think too much. Anyway, you won't see each other again."

This time, the consolation had some effect.

Nan Ge paused and thought about it carefully. "That's true."

After leaving the classroom today, it would be difficult for her to meet Shen Yanqing again.

In other words, the chances of her and Shen Yanqing bumping into each other again were no less than her winning five million in a row on the lottery.

--

The lecture went very smoothly. After that, it was the Q&A session. The students present were each more enthusiastic than the other.

Su Hui exclaimed, "This is a rare opportunity. Raise your hand!"

After knowing that Shen Yanqing was coming to Huai University for a lecture, Nan Ge made a bold statement. She must take the opportunity to ask questions and let Shen Yanqing take responsibility on the spot.

"Don't be a coward!"

Su Hui wanted to tease her. When Nan Ge was not paying attention, she grabbed her sleeve and lifted her hand.

Nan Ge was shocked. She jumped up as if she had been electrocuted and slapped her hand away. "I'm already dying here, do you have to help speed up the process?"

After putting down her hand, she looked nervously at the stage.

He couldn't have noticed her, right?

On the stage, Shen Yanqing seemed to have sensed something and looked in her direction.