27: What Color for Shen Yanqing's Gunny Sack?

In the face of Nan Ge's "provocation", Nan Zhe showed no mercy and directly blacklisted her WeChat.

His phone was thrown onto the table with a clang.

On the sofa, his friend, who was drinking coffee, almost spat it out in shock.

"What's wrong? Weren't you fine just now? Who provoked you again?"

Nan Zhe placed one hand on his waist and paced back and forth in anger. He had lost his noble aura.

A few seconds later, the more he thought about it, the angrier he became. He raised one hand and swore. "Let me make it clear, Shen Yanqing! I will never forgive you for stealing my sister!"

"...So you're not going to the banquet tomorrow?"

"Yes, I'm going!" Nan Zhe snorted. "Why not?"

Hearing his tone, his friend was a little suspicious. "With your current erratic mental state, are you sure you won't fight with him tomorrow?"

Nan Zhe scoffed.

"Am I that kind of person?"

"..."

Everyone knew that the young master of the Nan family in Jiang City was raised with his grandfather since he was young. He had been pampered and raised to be indifferent. When he was in school, he was a school bully and arrogant.

Now that he was 25 or 26 years old, all the young men in the wealthy circle of Jiang City had to give Nan Zhe some face.

They had no choice. Nan Zhe was not the sort to play nice.

Whoever dared to give him a look would be slapped in the face in the next second.

She happened to have a completely different personality from Shen Yanqing.

Shen Yanqing was gentle and polite, with almost no negative comments in the circle.

As for Nan Zhe, even though he had the reputation of being cocky and hardly saw eye to eye with anyone, he could not be said to be entirely supercilious. In general, people did not have any problems with him either.

It was mainly because not many people dared to speak ill of him.

"I have to meet this asshole myself."

After saying that, he thought for a few seconds and turned to ask his friend, "I wonder what color Shen Yanqing prefers for his gunny sack."

"What's wrong? Do you like Shen Yanqing too?"

Nan Zhe immediately spat. "Nonsense!"

"I want to be prepared! If he's easy to talk to, everything will be fine. If not, I'll put a sack on him, drag him out and pummel him."

"..."

--

The next day, at night.

Several media outlets were already waiting outside the banquet hall.

This banquet was very large. Putting everything else aside, many big shots from the top 500 companies in the world had come.

Shen Yanqing was undoubtedly one of them.

In the banquet hall, Nan Zhe stood at the side with a glass of wine in his hand, his gaze lingering on the door.

His friends stood at the side and chatted about the investment, wanting to pull Nan Zhe in.

As they chatted, they realized that the protagonist was not listening to them at all.

"Hey, Nan Zhe. What are you looking at?"