16: Does Shen Yanqing Like You?

[I just got my food, but I didn’t see you.]

[I heard that your colleague came over today and you took a last-minute leave. Are you feeling unwell? Or is there something else?]

[Do you need my help?]

After Shen Yanqing sent the messages, he began to wait.

He did not even look at the food Assistant Yuan brought in. He had no appetite at all.

During this period of time, he was used to meeting Nan Ge on time at noon every day. He was also used to the two of them sitting down together for lunch.

Time passed minute by minute. Even when the food in front of him turned cold, Shen Yanqing still did not receive a reply from Nan Ge.

He moved his stiff body and turned to look at the gloomy weather outside the window. His black eyes under the glasses dimmed for a moment.

——

On the other side, at the third canteen at Huai University.

Su Hui came out of the bathroom and walked to the door to take her textbook from Nan Ge. “Let’s go somewhere else.”

The two of them planned to revise in the library until nighttime.

On the way, Su Hui’s boyfriend called. The two of them had just gotten together and were still at the most passionate stage of their relationship. Their phone conversation naturally sounded mushy.

Nan Ge did not want to listen to their conversation. She changed hands holding the book and took out her phone to see if there was anything new on social media.

Unexpectedly, when she turned on her phone, she saw something annoying.

Yu: [ *Picture* *Picture*]

[I modified it a little. Isn’t it hot?]

[Hehehe. Aren’t you envious? I know you must have seen the message!]

[If you don’t reply to me, that means you’re jealous! Hahahaha. Don’t worry. When you come back for winter break, I don’t mind taking you for a ride.]

[The pushback feeling is simply sensational. Tsk tsk tsk. Your tractor probably doesn’t have this effect anymore, right?]

Seeing that he was showing off his new car again, Nan Ge silently rolled her eyes and sent a string of ellipses.

[Get lost!]

Hmph. When I get a new car, I’ll definitely even take pictures of the rims of the wheels and throw them in Yu’s face!

After replying to Yu’s message, Nan Ge saw a number on Shen Yanqing’s dialog box.

The message was sent half an hour ago.

Suddenly, her breathing was disrupted. She seemed to have thought of something and hurriedly clicked on it to check.

After browsing through the messages a few seconds later, she could not help knocking her head using the phone.

“I’m done for.” She felt like she had forgotten something while eating!

She could not put her finger on it earlier. Now, she finally did.

The sweet and sour pork ribs in the third canteen were simply too tantalizing!

Nan Ge slowed down and apologized seriously: [I’m sorry, I’m sorry! QAQ!]

[I have to study recently. I can’t go over this week.]

[I wanted to tell you, but I don’t think my brain is very good… I accidentally forgot…]