9: Delivery in a Lamborghini

Nan Ge did not even have time to return to her dormitory before she drove her Lamborghini straight to the restaurant.

The sun had risen early in the morning in Huai City, and most of the snow on the road had melted. Nan Ge did not encounter any trouble along the way.

With a swish, the supercar drifted and pulled up at the restaurant entrance.

The snow that had turned into water was swept up by the tires. The manager was shocked. Before he could dodge, he was splashed with mud.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you here." Nan Ge pushed the door open and got out of the car. She raised the scissors door high. "Are you alright?"

The manager was speechless. He suspected that she was taking revenge for the bad review this morning. Unfortunately, he had no evidence.

"Hehe. Don't worry about it." The manager put on a fake smile and handed over the food he had prepared. "Drive slowly on the road. You must deliver it safely."

"Wow. So much food."

Nan Ge placed the food on the passenger seat before reaching out her hand to get the order details. "Is this for a team-building event or a party?"

As she muttered, her eyes narrowed. Then, she brought the takeaway menu closer to her eyes and read it carefully again. She read the address word by word.

"Huasheng Group's president's office?"

As in the company belonging to Shen Yanqing?

--

20 minutes later, Nan Ge stepped on the brakes and steadily parked the car outside Huasheng Group.

"Hello."

It was noon and the receptionist was chatting. When she heard the commotion, she quickly stood up. "Hello, who are you looking for?"

Nan Ge held two large bags in each hand and gestured. "The president's office ordered some food."

"Oh, got it. One moment, please." The receptionist quickly called the president's office for confirmation. After hanging up, the receptionist smiled politely at her. "Please wait a moment. Someone will come down to get you soon."

Nan Ge nodded, not fully understanding.

A large corporation was indeed different. Someone even personally came to receive delivery staff for food delivery. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

After a few minutes, Nan Ge saw the elevator door open. A young man in a business suit looked around and finally ran towards her.

"Are you Miss Nan Ge?" Assistant Yuan stepped forward and asked.

"Yes, that's me." Nan Ge waved the takeout in her hand. "I'm the delivery guy from Irelyn. Did you order the food?"

"Yes, yes." Assistant Yuan hurriedly took a portion and said in frustration, "This seems to be a little too much. I might have to trouble you to help me carry it up."

Of course, Nan Ge had no objections. "No problem."

"This way, please." Assistant Yuan smiled and gestured for her to come with him. Nan Ge sighed again as she followed him. He indeed lived up to his reputation as someone working directly for the president.

Those who did not know better would think that she was some esteemed guest.

After entering the elevator, Assistant Yuan secretly sized up the young lady beside him from the corner of his eye. Judging from her age, she should be a university student.

She was very small and thin. How could she deliver food?

She must be working part-time to save money. That would probably make the most sense.