Chapter 1

Ignore the mistakes please.

"WAKE UP YOU BRAT!!" Says a girl while splashing a glass of water on a sleeping male.

"Do you have anything to do other than sleeping!! Get ready and come downstairs" the girl spit to a now wet wide awake male.

This is how every morning of Jeon Jungkook the stepson of Jeon Jaewan and the Ceo of Jeon Enterprises is. Sometimes he thinks what did he do to deserve a life like this. He didn't choose to be like this. It was not his mistake that his father chooses to cheat on his stepmother with some random women when he was already married and had a child. Sometimes he wishes he also didn't make it like his mother who died while giving birth to him. So he didn't have to go through so much hate and disgusting words that his family throw at him every single day since he was born.

He can still understand if his stepmother and his older step-sister hate him because no one can accept someone else's child and on top of the one his father and husband cheat with. But he doesn't understand why his own father hates him so much. He's hurt the most when his father throws hurtful words at him. He still remembers when he was young his father used to tell him.

"You disgusting piece of shit. You're just a mistake that thrown at me. If it weren't that we couldn't have another child and a son I would've thrown you out of my house. But I have to see your face every single day just so I have someone to run my company. Or else I would've never seen a face someone like you who's a mistake."

Mistake...

He hates that word with the bottom of his heart. The only word he's hearing since as long as he can remember.

He sighs, and shake his head to get out of the pathetic thoughts that haunt him every single time. And get up to take a shower and do his morning routine, and get ready for another stressful day.

While getting ready, one thought that never leave his mind that, is there anything called peace in this world exist. Because if it is then why fate hates him so much that he never get to experience this feeling. He was sure there nothing that can give him a chance to experience this feeling, because he can bet that the word peace is not made for him. And he will never get it...

Or so he thought.
__________________________________

He entered the building 'The jeon Enterprises' after having a dreadful breakfast at his parent's house. Yes, parents house because it was never his and they (his family that he never called family) made sure that he remembers it every single day.

His workers and staff members greeted him in which response he just nods. Eyes expressionless and body scream professionalism he enters his office. After barely 5 minutes his secretary walked in and started telling him about the meetings and stuff.

He made himself busy in his work so that he can ignore the loneliness and emptiness in his heart. He sure accepts his fate that no one ever fills this space because there is no one in this world who can understand him. Who can see the hurt in his eyes, who can see the fake smile he shows to the world who thinks he's so lucky to have a happy and rich family but no one can see the lonely boy who always cries in the corner of his darkroom because he couldn't handle the world he's thrown into. And no one was there to guide or hold his hand to save him from this darkness that he's so scared of. And make him see the light of the world and a good part of the world that he never got to experience.

The office room and the bedroom of his is the only safe place of his, that hides him from the cruel world. He spends most of the time at his office. Although the time of his to go to his parent's house is 6:00 pm he always goes at 10:30 or sometimes he never even go and spent his night at the office, but then he had to hear from his so-called parents that how he's so selfish and so ungrateful of them to give them the attitude. He also goes to work early in the morning so he could escape from those words just for some time but then at the end of the day, he got a double dose of it.

He's slowly drowning deeper and deeper into the ocean of depression. And just want someone to save him, just hold his hand and save him. And hold him in their arms so tightly so he never slips from their grip. He just wants to feel something other than those pain, loneliness, dread, emptiness, hate, terror, depression, scared, sadness and so many he couldn't even count.

He wants to feel save, feel happiness, feel free. He wants to feel loved. Feel the enjoyment that he sees in his friends.

Friends...

That's the only thing he has that make him sane, that forced him to stay still, stay hopeful. But he never had any hope. Because he knows there is no one that can give him what he wants. But he's grateful to have them though he never met them so often but still, he has someone to make him believe that not all the people in this world are cruel and selfish.
________________________________

So that's the first chapter how's it? I know it's not much but I want to describe what he's feeling and how's his life to make you understand better. I hope I did good it's my first time writing on Wattpad or anywhere so bare with it plz.

Feedback would be appreciated...

Hope you have a good day. Purple you💜💜

~bunnies~