Chapter 31

"Baby" taehyung hummed.

"Come here"

It was the night after jungkook talked with namjoon about their trip and all the important matters regarding this 'project' he needs to tell him about his trip not the plan tho. It's not like he don't trust him but he needs to accomplish it first then he will surprise taehyung.

"Just a minute" taehyung quickly rub the lotion on his hands and came out of the closet room.

"Yes" jungkook pat the bed beside him signalling him to sit down. He came and sat infront of him. Jungkook took taehyung hand in his smile.

"I want to tell you something" taehyung frowned.

"Is everything alright." He asked concerned something happened.

"No baby don't worry it's not like that it's just.." jungkook look at him said.

"I need to attend a business meeting"

".....So?"

"At Overseas" he informed caressing his knuckles.

"Oh" taehyung look down.

"I am sorry, baby" taehyung instantly look up when he heard his guilty apology. "If it was not that important i would've canceled it."

"No no, don't be sorry ggu" he smile sweetly at him. "It's okay. You have work, you can't just cancel your meetings because of me kook." He said softly.

Jungkook smile, pull him closer and sat him onto his lap and hug his body into his strong arms. Taehyung smile and hug his waist burrying his face into his neck.

"I thought you will be mad" jungkook chuckled caressing his hair.

"No i am not, why would I"

"When are you going?" Taehyung muttered in his neck.

"Monday" jungkook tucked the string of taehyung hair behing his ear, kissing it softly. "For how long?"

"Don't know yet, maybe a week or two." Taehyung hug his waist tightly and inhaling in his strong manly scent.

They stayed like that for a while, into each other arms.

"You can stay at your parents house if you feel alone." Jungkook said after a while softly. Taehyung look up to him.

"They missed you anyways, right" taehyung hummed.

"Yes, but i don't want to leave our home, maybe when i feel like it i will go towards them" he nodded his head in thought.

"Hm"
_________

"Please take care of yourself, don't overwork and eat and sleep at time. If you feel tired stop working immediately and rest okay" taehyung instruct him setting his shirt collar. He constantly reminding him about taking care of himself because today is the day jungkook is going overseas for his work.

He's getting ready for his flight. Namjoon will come to pick him up to go together at the airport.

"Yeah yeah love, i understand. You are worrying too much" jungkook said softly smiling at him. Taehyung look up at him and sigh. He leave the collar and hug him resting his face on his neck.

"How can i not worry? This is the first time you are going away from me for that long" he whispered softly.

And this is true, jungkook never gone to overseas for business purpose after his marriage. He declined his meeting instead he make his most trusted partners to go instead of him to attend it so he don't have to leave taehyung alone.