Chapter 27

(Pictures credit goes to their original owners)

"Jungoo where are we going?"

"I told you to wait, beautiful"

"But how long it's been ages we are driving and i can't even see anything" he pouted making jungkook roll his eyes.

Basically jungkook was driving right now to somewhere special and taehyung was sitting right beside him on the passenger seat whinning every minutes passed by. And it was not helping at all that jungkook made him blindfolded. He was getting impatient now that they were driving for hours when in real it's only been half an hour but he was just being extra.

"Don't pout you look adorable and i can't handle it. I don't want to involve us in any accident alright"

"That's not fair" he grumbled.

Jungkook glanced at him and saw how taehyung folded his arms, his eyebrows were frowed almost madly and an adorable pout on his lips looking like an angry puppy.

He cooed at the view and couldn't help it but to stop the car at the side of the street and turn towards taehyung. Cupping his chubby cheeks to turn his face towards him and kiss his pouty lips earning a yelp as he wasn't expecting it and also couldn't see anything making his senses on alert.

"Stopp being so fucking adorable, my puppy~~"

"I am not" he grumpily said. His pout became more bigger unknowingly. He wanted to see every thing as this was there second last day in bali and he wanted to remember everything and see all of it last time but his annoying brat of a husband with cute bunny teeth wasn't letting him see anything by putting an equally annoying black cloth infront of his eyes to hide his view.

"Aww baby, don't be like this. This surprise is important for me. I was working on it even before we came on honeymoon. I wanted it to be special for both of us." He softly said while caressing his cheeks, his eyes holding so much love for him.

"Please darling, just wait a little more I promise it will be worth it."

He kissed his cheeks again and again until taehyung pouty lips curved up and a beautiful boxy-smile spread on his plump lips which jungkook love so much.

"Okay okay stop kissing me~" he cupped jungkook cheeks so he could stop him from assaulting his cheeks with lovely kisses.

"Are you good now sweatheart"

"Hmm now hurry up. I can't wait to see your surprise"

He ordered while he was finding his lips by his fingers so he could kiss him. Jungkook chuckled when taehyung fingers hover over his thin upper lip and when taehyung cutely lean forward and his full lips grab his upper thin lip adorably. Jungkook giggled and suck lightly on taehyung full bottom lip biting the flash took taehyung upper lip kissing him softly and lovingly back.

Taehyung smiled when they pulled away and jungkook peck his lips tightly and they both let go of each other.

"Relax love, it's a long way to reach the special place"

He starts the car engine again, pull over and drove to their destination. Meanwhile taehyung sigh and made himself comfortable not knowing what to do so he decided to rest a little and in no time jungkook heard the soft snore coming from taehyung plump parted lips. He chuckled and squeeze taehyung hand that were interwined with him from the start.

He stop the car engine and came out of the car taehyung was still sleeping peacefully and he don't want to disturb him as they still needed to arrived at the place so he open the passenger door and carefully carry taehyung bridal style. He stirred but lean on jungkook chest and his hand fisted jungkook shirt cutely. Jungkook smiled at his beautiful husband and kiss his forehead lightly.