Chapter 22

You know it will take 0.01 sec to click on the vote button and less than 1 minute to comment :)

Finally the day came where they will go for their long awaited honeymoon. Well not that long but for jungkook and taehyung it was like time has stopped ticking.

Anygays, they were ready to go and was at airport bidding goodbye to their friends who came to see off.

Now they were in the plane sitting at their bussiness class seat section that jungkook booked for them. And yeah forgot to tell that it was an early morning flight that's why after getting so excited and can't get a blink of sleep for a whole night talking enthausiastically about their honeymoon taehyung is sleeping peacefully while holding jungkook arms for a cuddle.

Jungkook who was also tired because he also couldn't sleep but still watching taehyung peacefully now because he can't get enough of taehyung beauty.

He looks beautiful even in his sleep. Pouting cutely and clinging to his arms like a living glue. It's not fair that he has to daily gets attacked of his prettiness but still he's not complaining, why would he? He will kill to see this sight everyday.

He bites his lips to stop himself from squealing loudly because taehyung was his and he can't believe this plus he's looking like an angel. His angel.

He remove his fringe from his eyes, touched his cute pointy nose and then to his chubby baby cheeks that was naturally red making him look incredibly pretty. He wants to attacked taehyung with kisses and lovely words that badly wants to come out of his mouth. But he don't want to disturb his sleep so he settle with kissing his forehead and letting his lips linger there for seconds.

But he also couldn't stop himself from kissing his closed eyes lightly and pecking his cute nose. He smooches his chubby bread cheeks and nuzzle into it. God he's feeling so much love for his baby he can't control himself. His heart no scratch it, his whole body bubbling with love and happiness for him.

"Gukkie" tae said sleeply with half open eyes. The movement on his face disturb his sleep.

"What you doing" he said giggling lightly when jungkook peck on his lips lovingly.

"Sorry baby but you look so adorable that i can't resist showering you with kisses." he said smiling caressing his cheeks.

"Hehe.... you are whipped for me" taehyung grab his hands and kiss on his palms then lean on it making jungkook heart melt at the sight.

"I am" he dramatically sigh.

"Come here" jungkook pulled him and made him sit onto his thighs then cover both of them with a blanket.

"I love you, my baby" jungkook lovingly said kissed his lips softly then his forehead.

"What happened to you suddenly. Why so lovely hmm" taehyung asked slowly hugging his waist.

"I don't know i just can't stop myself and plus can't i show you how much i love you huh, my bub" he said caressing his cheeks.

"Stop you are making me blush" taehyung giggle leaning onto his forehead.

"I love you too, my bunny" he peck his lips smiling.

Jungkook hug him tightly leaning onto taehyung who's face is burried in his neck. Securing taehyung in his strong arms making him feel safe and peaceful.

They were covered in blanket but the warmth that was coming from each others body is what make them feel contented. With smiling faces they sleep in each other arms inticipating their upcoming two weeks.
____________