Chapter 3

Ignore the mistakes plz.

"Think about it again love, i don't want him to think that we are controlling him and throw him into something that he's not ready for" says Mrs. Kim getting concern after hearing what her husband said.

Mr. Kim stood up and walk towards her, sit down beside her on the couch and hold her wife's soft hands. 'No wonder where taehyung gets his genes and beautiful features'. Thought Mr. Kim with a smile. And says.
"Don't worry darling, you know i would never do something that is not good for our son's favour."

"I know it's just-" she cuts her own words with a sigh.
"Just trust me, besides i will never accept it without his permission. So chill" Mr. Kim says and pulled her into a hug.

"Why he has to grow up so fast, i'm not ready to share my babyboy with anyone just yet. What would we do when he's gone. Our morning would never be as bright with his voice and beautiful laugh. I couldn't start my day without seeing my baby whine to me about every small thing. What if he gets sick, or if he's not happy. What if my baby cry leehan-ah what would we do. I am not there for him when he needs me to hug him or comfor-"

"Shhh..." Mr. Kim shushed her wife, and comfort her, who's rambling with tears in her eyes because she couldn't just accept it. She was worried about her only baby. [except Mr.kim (^ з^)] she can't take a risk. Afterall, it's her son's whole life that we are talking about.

Mr.Kim sadly smile at her, hug her tightly and let her cry in his shoulder, also blink his eyes multiple times trying to hold back his tears beacuse he also was not ready to share his son. But they couldn't hold him for all his life. They need to let him go one day or another. He also need to make his life and family that he dreamed of. Yes they know about his dreams, actually they know every single thing about him. Taehyung never hide anything from them. They are the only ones he trust the most, except his bestfriends.

But you can't blame them for this, they have only taehyung in their life, besides each other. Their only son. Their babyboy. Whom they raised with all their love. After him there is no one to make this mansion echoed with laughter and joy. There is no one to make their day brighter with just his smile. There will be silence.

No cooking competition, where mother and son teamed up, and leave the husband/father alone to try and make something, keyword:'try' and then fails miserably. Or When the father son duo play chess and Mrs.Kim just watch but secretly make her son win by cheating. Or their family movie night where they all cuddle with each other with snacks and blanket. And many more...

The both Kims smile at the memory that still fresh in there mind. They gonna miss those moments. Those beautiful moments. They gonna miss..

Their precious babyboy~

Ofcourse he's not leaving the world. It's just they can't do this more often but you never know the heart of a parent. You can't jugde them or their feelings and worries unless you're also the one. They raised their child with all their love and attention for pete's sake, just to give them to someone. Just so he could make his own family. It's not easy, but that's how the world rule...

~You have to lose something to give something~
________________________________

Meanwhile at jeon's Enterprises.

"Sir your father Mr. Jeon asked for you to come to the conference room. He want to tell you something." Jungkook's seceretry inform him after entering his office. In which he just nods and tell her to leave.

He sighs, trying to remember what he did now to make his 'father' call for him but there's nothing. Also, it doesn't matter tho whenever his father called for him which is very less since his father hates seeing his face, is just to degrade him. Or finding small small mistakes to made a reason to shout at him.