Chapter 2

Ignore the mistakes plz.

Sun shining bright in that morning making it's rays entered the pink haired male room through a big window. Birds chirping that making their own melody could be heard, making the male smile sleeply. He loves waking up like this. So peacefully by the birds sweet singing and the rays of sunlight that hits his face, making his face glow, adding to his beauty.

The male fully woke up hearing a soft knock on his bedroom door. He open his eyes to see his beautiful mom smiling at him. He got up from his laying position, and sat up on the bed. His mom made her way to him giving a soft kiss to his forehead making the male smile in content.

"Good morning my baby. Did you sleep well?" Asked his mother in her sweet voice while giving him a loving look, like she's talking to a toddler.

"Morning mom. Yes i slept good. And how many time i've told you i am not a baby, stop treating me like i'm four or five year-old. I'm 21 year for goodness sake." Whine a male pouting cutely in his sleepy voice while rubbing his eyes with his fist to get rid of sleepyness.

"Aigoo! how can i not when you act like a total baby boy. And it doesn't matter how old you're you will always be my beautiful fluffball" says Mrs.kim to her only son lovingly.
"Now wake up and get ready. I already made a breakfast and you know your dad won't eat a single bite without you." Says Mrs.kim getting up and ruffle her sons silky pink hair with a pretty smile.

"Ok. I will be there in 10 minutes." Taehyung says to his mother giving up, since he know he can't win on this with his loving mother. With that she leave him to get ready and goes downstairs.

Kim Taehyung the only child of his parents. Kim Leehan taehyung's father the famous bussiness man and very respected citizen of south korea. Loves his son more than anything in this world, And would do anything for his son and his beautiful wife. He's a great bussiness man and a very clever too which is the reason everyone respect him.

Kim taehyung is brave, smart and a very positive person. He grow up with much love and care by his parents. They adored him, take care of every needs of his. Basically they spoiled him so much with everything. But even after all of that he never grew up to be spoiled brat or selfish or arrongant. Instead he became a very sweet and humble gentlemen, this is why everyone adored him so much.

But as much as sweet he is, he is also very confident and carefree. He treat the right person that he think is good with respect. But he also never scare to show the person who try to mend or say something wrong to his love one's, their place with his sassy personality. Afterall, no one can be as much humble and naive like they shows on tv and dramas. Everyone has their limit, it's up to them when they will explode, anyways.

He has only one dream, to have a handsome partner, who respect him and love him like no one in the world. And be loyal with him, understand him and just love him. He wants to give all of himself to that one person and give his all the love and soul to him. He never was in a relationship before because he wants to give all of himself to his future partner. And made a beautiful family of his own with his, one and only.

Cheesy i know but this is how he is.
______________________________

"GOOD MORNING DAD!" taehyung scream while running downstairs to greet his father, who is sitting on the couch where he is reading a newspaper, in the living room. (Typical i know)
"TAE, MY SON!" his father also shouted with enthusiasm in his voice seeing his lovely son with a big smile on his face, who ran to him and hug him tightly while giggling.

"You both are acting like you have never seen each other for like months. Stop with your daily dramas, Come and eat breakfast now" Says Mrs.kim, done with the father son duo, while turning to go to kitchen with a smile on her face, she just love her two dorks.

Both father and son quickly let go of each other and run to go to the dinning table, both don't want to annoy her. And sit down with a sheeplish smile on their faces.

"Don't be jealous my love, we both know he loves me the most." Mr.kim proudly announce to her wife who raised her eyebrow at her husband.
"Aren't you too confident at yourself, beacause as long as i can remember he's my babyboy, and never leaves his room until he can't see my face in the morning. So.." Challenged Mrs.kim with a smirk on her face.

"Huh! He sometimes go to work with me because he miss me to much while i'm in the office. So you can already guess." Says taehyung's father with a winning smile on his face.

"But he loves it when i cook for him, Eventhough he knows how to cook. And always wants my warmth, no one can beat the mother's love my darling."

And so on....

They going back and forth, that who loves taehyung the most, and giving all the possibilities to prove their point. Meanwhile, taehyung just stare at them with a fond look and a loving smile on his face, while eating his breakfast. Oh much he loves his parents. His family.

That's what he want, A beautiful loving family.

That's how every morning in the Kim Household went. Goofiness and teasing that make his morning brighter than the yesterday. With a beautiful smile and a peaceful heart he start his day with a positive vibe.
________________________________

And that's how taehyung's character/life in this book. I try to portray a loving family i hope you like it. Don't worry it's just a start you'll see what i have in store in the upcoming chapters.

Feedback would be appreciated.

Hope you have a good day. Purple you.💜💜

~bunnies~