Chapter 25

Double update make sure you read the previous one first.

Happy reading :)

"You are mine baby, only mine" jungkook whispered in his ear, taehyung can hear the possessiveness and admiration in his voice. He close his eyes when jungkook kissed below his ear.

"I am all yours bun, only yours" he confirmed it proudly cupping his cheeks and nuzzling his nose to jungkook smiling lovingly in love.

Jungkook kissed his nose showing his bunny teeth widely he kissed taehyung on his lips starting with softly and gently to suddenly heated with passion and want. Both move their lips in a fast rhythm tasting each other wet covern, saliva was dripping from the side of tae's lips reaching his cheeks, tongues tangled in absoulute want as they were fitted in each other body.

Jungkook hand running on his body up and down making all the little hairs on tae's skin to stand at the feeling of big rough hands on his soft golden glowing skin. His hands founds it's way to his chest teasing his buds pulling it gently then rub his pointer finger on it all the while sucking his collarbones harshly leaving red marks pooling in his saliva behind.

Taehyung arched his back, throwing his head back when jungkook starts sucking his nipples hardly without stopping, swirling his tongue around his hardened pink nipples biting the soft muscle between his teeth softly pull it then going to the other nipple not giving taehyung a chance to breath out of over sensitivity his nipples gave him and flattening his tongue around it biting it hardly when taehyung tried to pushed his head away from his sensitive buds unconciously in overpleasure and sensitivity.

Jungkook growl when tae cried in pleasure moaning his name like a mantara still trying to get away from the heavenly sensitive pleasure jungkook mouth was giving him. But jungkook didn't stop he loved it when tae cried in overpleasure he did more, sucking his nipples more hardly now also rubbing his dick through his panty that he's still wearing. Tae's tears run down his cheeks soaking the pillow below his head. He's feeling too much pleasure and totally loving every single moment, he feels like if jungkook stop he will stop breathing he don't want him to stop this majestic pleasure he's giving him.

Jungkook pushed his panty aside and run his middle finger into tae's pink puckerd hole rubbing on it and circling his finger around it. Taehyung jerk upwardd when he feels his finger on his entrance, precum dripping from his dick soaking his laced red panty. Taehyung think he will come only jungkook sucking on his nipples he tried to hold it. Don't want to embarassed himself but he's already near his release.

Jungkook wet his finger with taehyung wet panty that was dripping too much precum while still sucking on his swollen buds changing sides. Taehyung loud moans and the way his hand grabbing his hair was telling how much he's loving it.

He entered his middle finger in taehyung slowly letting it adjust then started moving back and forth in his tight heat. When he feels taehyung adjust fully he pushed another finger and started to move a little faster, scissors it open while going up and down curling his finger and directly hitting his prostate. Taehyung flinch and moaned so loud jungkook is thankful they are in a private cottage or surely someone would've heard taehyung screaming filled with intense pleasure.

Taehyung arched his back sobbing in pure pleasure shaking his head side to side when jungkook went faster with both his mouth and fingers hitting his most sensitive spots again and again going faster and faster when tae's moan encouraged him and that's it taehyung can't hold it any longer and cum with a loudest moan of the night. His whole body trembled at the intense orgasm he released. The best one till now.

Jungkook stop his assault on him and pulled his finger out of him and leave his now red swollen nipples with a pop which was messy with his saliva. He look up to his beautiful masterpiece only to stop breathing at how taehyung whole face was red, cheeks damped with his tears, hair going everywhere, lips parted in which the saliva was leaving, he was breathing heavily giving a load of air to his lungs, chest going up and down and eyes closed looking like a total mess, a beautiful mess, his beautiful mess.