Chapter 4

Ignore the mistakes plz.

"Dad... Momma I am home" shouted taehyung while entering the mansion.
"Hey sweetie, How are you? Jimin didn't come? I thought he's coming for a stay over." His mom asked giving him a hug when he entered in the living room.

"No jin hyung needs some help in his restaurant/cafe, so he vuluntered to help him. I were also gonna help them but you said you needed to talk to me. What happened? " asked taehyung, fist bumping with his dad and sitting in a sofa apposite to his parents.

"Uh...yeah. Umm Actually.." trailed taehyung's mother, giving a look to her husband. Asking for help.
"What's the matter mom. Is everything alright, you're making me worried....Dad." taehyung look back and forth between his mother and father, with a worried look.

His father takes a deep breath and said. "Taehyung, you know we love you right. And would never do anything that's not in your favour."
Taehyung know when his father called him with his name then it's a serious matter so he said "ofcource i know."

"I am going to be straight and honest with you. Beacause i don't want you to think like we are burdening You or try to control you. At the end your decision will be the last and final. Okay." His father start with a serious but soft expression on his face. Want his son to understand him. "Dad-"

"Let me finish first then you can say what you want." His father cut him off. In which he nodded hesitantly. To be honest, he was scared the way his parents talking to him with seriousness is making him slightly worried.

"So you remember, Mr. Jeon jaehwan my bussiness partner that you once met when you came to my office." Asked Mr. Kim.
"The one who's son is the CEO of jeon Enterprises at such a young age. He's really a hardworking person i must say." His father nodded. "Yes that one."

"He offer a purposal to me." Said his father after getting a nod from his mother. "What purposal? Dad you know i am not interested in bussiness work. Why are you telling me this. They aren't my thing." Asked taehyung confused. "It's because you are involved in this. Just listen to me first will you? I'm already nervous." "Sorry please continue" said taehyung with sheeplish smile on his face.

"Ok..here goes nothing. He offer me a marriage purposal for his son jeon jungkook, with you." Said taehyung's father finally, both holding their breaths, waiting for their son's reaction. Who's looking at them with an unreadable face, making them more nervous.

"Is this a joke right?" Asked taehyung finally came to his senses, with a nervous smile on his face. "No it's not." Taehyung said nothing and just look at them. So his father stood up and sit next to him, with his mother on the other side. Taehyung just look down.

"Sweetie, don't get us wrong. If you don't want we can say no, it's not a problem. We just wants your happiness nothing else. For us, you mattered the most." His mother said in her motherly/loving voice while caressing his cheek.
"Yes, your mom is right tae. If you don't want to, there's no issue. But I just want you to meet him once. Talk to him, Observe him. I know you can say right away who is good and who is bad. You remember what i said: don't judge someone unless you met them or understand them" His father said patting his shoulder.

Taehyung didn't say anything for a while, he was in his thoughts. Taking his time to sink all of the words in his head. He don't know what to do. He want to decline the offer right away. But his father's words ringing in his head. And he also don't want to dissappoint his parents. 'It's just a meeting nothing could go wrong. Right?' Thought taehyung, and finally look up to his dad with a hesistant smile. And asked.

"Wh-when will I have to meet him." "They invite us for a dinner tomorrow." Sigh, taehyung and said. "Okay, but if i don't like him. You won't force me. Promise." Taehyung raised his pinky finger, his father laughed at his son's cuteness and connect his pinky with his. "Ofcourse, you are too precious for me to let you go like this."