Chapter 13

Friday came quickly than they thought. The newlyweds morning was bright as the day. Waking up in each other warmth that's something they wanna be always start their morning with.

The lazy 'good mornings' and a beautiful smiles they share kisses and hugs and finally wake up and do their morning routines.

They eat breakfast that taehyung made and jungkook was just hugging his back all the time he was making and giving soft kissess on his neck. It was cute tho in taehyung's point of you.
Well in everyones beacuse who doesn't want all the attention of his partner on him.

After that they showered separate because taehyung doesn't want to be late and jungkook whinning and pouting like you snatch his favourite candy.

After getting ready they off to go grocery shopping to make a meal for their friends and buy some snacks too for the movie night.

At the grocery store things were different. They were buying important ingredients when taehyung told jungkook to go and pick snacks and he will pick drinks, that will save their time.

Jungkook nods and goes to the different section to buy snacks. Taehyung was picking drinks and was contemplating if should buy beer too but at the end he pick beers too knowing his husband like beer and maybe his friends too.

He was done picking when someone clear their throat from behind and taehyung turned around to see a goodlooking guy was smiling at him. He frowned with a confuse face the other smile at his face and said 'Hi'

Taehyung still was looking at him and the other understand and said again to confirm his intention of talking to him.

"Um i am seeing you here for a while and thought why not talk to you, you are beautiful and i couldn't leave my eyes from you." The male was looking at him expectantly but frowned when he saw no flustered expression on his face at his compliment.

Taehung knew what the male was doing and what his intentions were but he doesn't care he has the most handsome male as his husband and is the cuttest man on earth too who had the cutest bunny smile and hottest man on univers--. Ok taehyung this is not the time to be whipped.

But before he could tell the male anything the deep voice came from behind him and he obviously recognize him as his husband.

"Then better leave your fucking eyes from him" jungkook came behind him and said eyes dominating and posture possessive but the male didn't budge. He don't want to miss his chance to be with the beautiful male just because of someone protectiveness.

"And why would i do that. Listen man don't get between us i am trying to talk to him, and i came first so back off" taehyung was laughing silently at the mans over confidence. But little did he know he is talking to his husband right now.

Jungkook huffed at the man and put his arms around taehyung waist from behind possessively and pull him closer to him. And pick taehyung left hand up showing their wedding rings.

"The person you are trying to talk is my beautiful husband." The mans eyes widen in shock. How does he not notice the ring he was so engrossed on his beauty he didn't think that maybe he was taken.

Taehyung giggle at his face, the man look embarassed now, he quickly said sorry and get out of their sights. Taehyung was still giggling it was all so funny. He turned around to look at his husband who was now looking angry and that was hot as hell.

"How dare he even try to flirt what's mine, that piece of shit i would've beat him if he touched you even a slightest bit" taehyung laugh at his possessive husband. He love this sight of him and will make sure to bring that sight more often.