Epilouge

The first rays of sun are cool and bracing to the eyes. The sunrise marks the journey of the sun in the sky. The golden disk seems to be rising and rising, birds sings to it's shine. At this time the nature at it's best, the golden rays of the sun gives a bright colour to the clouds and meadows.

There's nothing can be more pleasant to the senses than the sunrise.

The shine makes it's way to the room of a couple, peacefully sleeping, cuddling to one another as they breath in the beauty of sunrise and each other's warmth.

Jungkook woke up first, stretching his hands and looking down to the beautiful sight he never get bored to watch every single morning.

Taehyung open his eyes slowly, smiling at the soft golden rays shining on his face, he sighed as he breath in it. Looking up when he feels movements and grinned sleeply at the male.

Jungkook removed his hair and tucked it behind his ear as he kissed his forehead. "Morning"

"Hm good morning" Taehyung says as he stretched his limbs and sigh at the sweet pain and laid on his back, yawning.

Jungkook chuckled at that, finding cute the way he laid like a star fish on the bed.

"You okay Angel?" Taehyung hummed in content. Waking up and straightning the limbs, feeling those sweet pains is just so satisfying.(I'm talking about me here ;))

"Yup!" Taehyung smile as Jungkook turned and laid half on top of him and pressed his face in his neck, nuzzling.

Taehyung played with his hair as jungkook sigh in content. Even after years jungkook always wants to be like this in the morning, feeling the long lean fingers in his hair, stroking and unknotting his bad hair.

"Ahh so peaceful" Jungkook muttered only to groaned as he hear shouting outside their bedroom.

Taehyung laughed. "Yes babies! come inside!" He says loudly, the room door open and in came two small figures pitter patter as they climbed on the bed.

"Appa! Daddy! Good Morwning!" They jumped on jungkook's back as the male groaned and smile when he feels the kiss on his cheek.

He open his eyes to see his beautiful baby girl, he turned on his back and placed her on his stomach. "Hey princess" Jungkook chuckled when Ji-eun hugged his body and put her head on his shoulder, she's a total daddy's babygirl.

Taehyung sat up and hug Mi-Sun who was already on his lap smiling up at him. "Hey baby. How was you sleep?"

"Good appa!" Taehyung kissed his forehead.

"Hey little angel" Jungkook lean up and kiss his son's cheek. "Come here" Jungkook pull the six year old boy and placed him on his other side of shoulder, the child cling to him.

Ji-eun whined and starts pushing her older brother away from Jungkook. "My Daddy!" She says pouting.

Jungkook laughed. "No princess! Don't do that. What did I told you?" He asked softly.

She pouted more and look at him. "Daddy wuv eqally" Jungkook smile and kiss her head. "Good! Equally. So no fighting hm"

Ji-eun smile and nodded. She's her daddy's girl, only listen to him and won't say no him. She's a bit bratty but only jungkook can make her say yes to anything.

Because apparently, she can't be away from her daddy for so long even if it's minutes.

She's a spoiled kid from jungkook's side. Jungkook never say no to anything she asked for, he even fought to get it for his princess the one doll house that was out of stock.