Chapter 16

Author: hey bunnies i hope you are enjoying my book, i just wanted to inform you about my updating schedule. From now on expect 3 chapters in a week since my university starts from tomorrow. Also i am writing a new book and i'm excited for it. Peace✌

Taehyung don't know how does it feel to have a parents who doesn't love you, he can't imagine how a parent can hate their own blood.

How they hate the innocent child who is afraid to face the world, who need protection, love and care. How can they hate the vulnerable child. Are their heart made of stone, can't they feel anything.

Are not their world collapse hitting the innocent crying child. Saying the words he shouldn't even heard at his age, refering to him.

The child who should be innocent playing outside having fun, making friends going outside have a night out and all that in his age instead of doing the thing that adult do in their age. Feeling emotions he shouldn't be feeling and doing things he shouldn't be doing at such a young age.

They snatch his childhood, his innocence, his smile. How can a parent do to their child. They are not even called as a parent, not even human to destroy the innocent child life.

His heart cryed for the person laying in his office couch head resting on his thighs sleeping peacefully. Looking so innocent and vulnerable. How can someone hurt him, his precious bunny.

Oh how much he wanted to punch that person who hurt his precious gukkie. But he has no right. This is something jungkook need to do by himself, for himself. He can just help him by standing with himself. Being there for him. This is the war jungkook has to solve himself.

He kissed his head smiling at him so lovingly. He loves him so much, caressing his hair and watching him sleeping peacefully he will never get tired of seeing this.

He look up hearing the knock on the door and in came jungkook secretry Ms.Choi she smile looking at the scene infront of her and whispered as to not disturb his boss and taehyung is grateful for that.

"Umm sir needs to be in a meeting in 5 minutes" taehyung look down at jungkook, he's looking peaceful.

"Sorry but can it wait, i don't have a heart to wake him up" he whispered.

"Oh no it's fine it's a employess meeting sir wanted me to arrange, i will rearrange it later" she said reassuring him.

He smile gratefully at her and thank her, before she goes outside she turned and look at how taehyung was looking at jungkook with adoration while caressing his hair, she smile wide and get out 'finally sir has someone to look after him'.

She was working as jungkook secretry since he became a CEO and know how his father is always finding little little mistake in his work and how always he look so dejected but seeing someome comforting him make her happy for her boss.

After 10 minutes of nonstop staring at jungkook, he started to slowly open his eyes, his eyes feels heavy because of so much crying before. He turned on his back and smile at taehyung.

"Did i sleep too long" he asked rubbing his eyes to clear the blurrness.

"Not long , how do you feel now" he asked instead interwining their fingers, jungkook smile up at him and nod. "Better"

Jungkook hug his waist and buried his face in his soft belly, taehyung pat his hair and smile at his cuddly bunny.

"Now wake up you have a meeting to attend too" he said and jungkook leave his waist and sat up, he turned towards him, hug his sides and kiss his neck, nuzzle his nose into his cheeks taehyung giggled.