Chapter 41

"You okay now?" Jungkook asked when Taehyung came out of the bathroom looking exhausted. He just had his usual morning sickness that always tired him out but he's so glad that he didn't feel like vomitting the whole night, giving him time to rest and actually had a good night sleep in a while.

Jungkook made his way to him and gave him a sweet candy which Taehyung took gratefully and popped it in his mouth instantly revelishing in a sweet mix sour texture that melts in his mouth getting rid of the yucky taste and smell of vomitting.

"How do you feel now?" Jungkook wrapped his arms around his slightly chubby frame as Taehyung snake his arms in jungkook's middle. "Tired but better" he muttered nuzzling his face in Jungkook's neck inhaling the pleasant smell of him that always put him in ease.

Jungkook nosed Taehyung's cheek which was squished against his shoulder, adoringly. He rubbed the pregnant male back and caressed his head softly, hugging him as closely as possible with the medium size baby bump in between them as Taehyung was in the end of his six month.

And the worst part is, he still didn't stop feeling like vomitting, not much but very often that he had to carry a small flowery fragrance soap with him all the time so he can't get affected by the smell as he's sensitive and that's surely worries both parents sometimes but doctor assured them that it's not harming the baby or Taehyung himself, it's just like an instinct when his body is not accepting the food he throws up and plus there's no stopping now cause the medicine needs high dose which is not good when the baby is still inside the womb. So simply he has to endure it.

"Still wanna go to hoseok's bachelor party?" Jungkook whispered pecking his cheek softly. Taehyung look up and nodded enthausiasly, suddenly feeling energetic. "Yess!"

"Minie and hobi is getting married and i don't want to miss a single event." Taehyung shows his big boxy smile feeling happiness in his heart at his both closest friend that were engaged for a long time is now finally decided to tie the knot.

Jungkook smile and kiss the corner of his lips sweetly before pecking his forehead. "No wild dancing, understand?" Jungkook warned him seriously but softly knowing Taehyung can get wild when it comes to enjoying the events with his three other over energetic besties. Taehyung pouted but nonthless nodded.

They entered in the big looking somewhat like a club which hoseok's father owns with many other clubs around different area's and is save to say that's the popular club and a very big but cozy one with neon blue and red lights with different other colours mix and a big space in the centre for dancing with banners here and there showing off the engaged couple memories and goofy pictures with some spice of romance in them, giving a perfect party vibe.

"Finally! Where were you both" Min-seong shouted through the blaring sound of music and took them towards the reserved V.I.P section where all the other friends were already present with the glass of different drinks in their hands which was half way through already.

"Hey guyss!!"

"Congratulationss!!!!! Where's hobi?" Taehyung hugged his new bestie Min-seong. They all get pretty close to each other but jin, jimin, min-soek and Taehyung himself are the wildest in their group. "Thanks Preggy, he might be aroun-oh here he is" min-seok replied cut off as he saw his fiance aka soon to husband aka jung hoseok coming near them with more drinks and snacks filled in waiter's hand who was trailing behind him.

"Hobi!!" Taehyung waddled towards his friend and give him a big hug which he recieved as enthausiasly by the shining sun itself who was beaming in night tonight. "Taebear! Why did you came so late"

"Sorry for getting late, Taehyung wasn't feeling well." Jungkook says instead of him after greeting everyone and made the over excited Taehyung sit on one of the many couches there. Taehyung pouted in return. "Angel, be careful! You know you gets dizzy if you run that much."