Chapter 46

Jungkook took a deep breath and knock on the door, he open it and walked inside closing the door behind him. Taehyung look up and smile looking at his husband standing there.

"Hey" Jungkook says, his face was looking horrified. Taehyung chuckled. "What happened? What's with the face. Didn't the doctor told you that we are fine." Taehyung asked, referring him and their little angel.

Jungkook look down without any word. "Did the doctor inform you about the early delievery?" Taehyung took a guess. Jungkook look up and nodded.

Taehyung smile and open his arms. "Come here you fool" Jungkook didn't waste anymore time and walked towards him and sat on the hospital bed and hug his pregnant husband, pressing his face into his soft neck.

"Nervous?"

Jungkook shake his head. "Scared"

Taehyung grinned and stroke his raven locks while rubbing his back comfortingly.

"Don't be, I'll be fine and weren't you so excited for our little angel to finally come hm" Taehyung asked softly.

"As much I'm happy and excited for it-I'm scared for you. You've to go through a painful surgery for that and it's making me feel useless. I can't do anything to make it better." Jungkook mumbled in his neck hugging him more tightly.

"Don't say things like that baby and who said you can't do anything huh. Ofcourse you'll help me with that. I will need you there when our baby arrived and when I'm tired you will be there for me. And they will numb my stomach before the sugery. It won't be painful gukkie." Jungkook look up at him.

"But it will be after that. The numbness won't stay there forever and the stitches will be painful" jungkook says mildly concern about his angel.

"You know you should be encouraging me instead of scaring me. I am the one who's going for a surgery here and look who's more scared than me. You should be comforting me now" Taehyung huffed at him and pouted.

Jungkook smile and nuzzle his nose on his cheek whining. "I know I'm sorry. I'm just so scared it's my first time and-" Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Yea! Like I'm birthing a baby on a regular basis" he sassed. Jungkook glared at him playfully.

"You know what? your this pretty mouth is getting bigger day by day. It's needs to stop" Jungkook says and tickle his side causing Tae to laugh and push jungkook's hand away from his sensitive sides.
"Stop!"

"Plus I don't have any problem having baby every once a year" Jungkook muttered in his ear and smirked at Taehyung horrified face. "J-Jungkook! You nasty! Get away from me" Jungkook laugh and pull Taehyung even more closer.

Taehyung starts hitting his shoulder when he can't push his strong husband. "Just now you were scared about this! How can your prespective change so fastly, let go!" Jungkook laugh more and grab Tae's hands stopping him from hitting him any further. "Sorry! I was just joking!"

"Yea joking my ass!" Jungkook oohed making Taehyung realize his words and hide his face with his hands. "Jungkook~ I hate you"

"I love you too bub" he chuckled.

"Aww don't hide your beautiful face, show me" Taehyung had the biggest pout on his lips while his face was flushed. Jungkook smile and kiss his pout again and again. "Ok ok!"

Taehyung giggle and hugged his jungkook's neck tightly. "To be honest, I'm scared myself, like so much but most of all I just can't wait to see this tiny human and hold them in my arms" Taehyung says while caressing his baby bump lovingly.