Chapter 19

The morning was so dreadful for both jungkook and taehyung without having each other. Taehyung didn't come last night in their bedroom, he sleeps in a guest room.

He should've came in their bedroom last night.

Because if he will he would've seen jungkook laying on the floor same place where he was standing last night curled up like a ball crying whole night didn't sleep for a minute muttering taehyung's name saying a string of sorry's while sobbing.

Taehyung heart would've shattered seeing him in this state, everyone's will seeing the most cold hearted and scary strong person crying pathetically looking so small and vulnerable.

Just like he would always do when he was a child and scared of the world crying in the corner of his room curled up.

His eyes hurts so bad crying whole night, wants to sleep so bad to get rid of the heavy hurt that was filled with dreadful feelings. Hurt, guilt, pain, regret, fear. But couldn't because whenever he close his eyes he sees taehyung pained face and his hurt tearful eyes which made him feel worser if it was even possible.

He feels dizzy when he tried to stand up and almost fell down but grab the night stand to balance himself, his whole body feels on fire, his eyes hurts so bad from crying and not sleeping.

He dragged his body towards the bathroom and stand under the shower and run the cold water instead of warm in this cold winter, he wants to feel numb so the pain in his heart went away even for a while, it's suffocating him.

He stand in the cold water for almost 20 minutes but still he feels the pain, why it's not going please it's hurts. His body is numb but his heart is still paining.

He get out the shower and shivers at the coldness, his body is going pale and the dizziness is still there, after getting out of the cold shower his body becomes more warmer then before.

He lazily dressed up so he can go downstairs to find taehyung, he wants to beg for his forgiveness.

He came downstairs to see the food is already on the table and taehyung was in the kitchen and was coming out of it but stop in his track when he see jungkook, he was looking half dead with swollen red eyes and pale body he almost asked him what happened but stop when remember he's still upset with him and just ignored him and started walking again.

"Tae, A-are you not e-eating?" Jungkook strained scared voice reached his ears, his feels a crack in his heart.

"I am not hungry" it came out so cold that he intented it to be.

He leaves after that, jungkook bite his lips and sat at the dinning table, he was feeling very dizzy but tried to clear his vision by shaking his head. His whole body was in pain.

He stare at the breakfast that taehyung made for him, he doesn't have any appetite, he don't want to do anything, his body is hurting along with his heart. He wants taehyung and only him.

He push the breakfast away and stand up, how can he eat when taehyung is not eating, he feels tears in his eyes, he can't bear staying away from him, it's a torture.

He was ready for a office and was standing at the door hoping taehyung would come to bid him goodbye like he always do but he didn't came so he decided to inform him who he's lying he just want to see his face.

He knock on the door but no reply.
"Bab-- Tae?"

Silence.

He bite his lips and let the tears fall that he was holding.

"T-tae I am going"

Still no reply but he can hear the muffled sobs coming from the room.

"I am s-sorry tae, sorry for everything"