cheating prank

- feel free to send requests in!
- the chapters get better after the first like ten haha enjoy!

"hey what's up guys? it's colby brock. today i'm pranking my girlfriend. i'm kinda going to do a cheating prank where i put a pair of girls underwear in my room. tara is lending me a perfume to spray it on myself so i smell like ive been hanging out with a girl. i've purposely been acting distant from her today for this prank which has been pretty difficult. i had kat get me a pair of underwear at victorias secret today so i have those. i know she's gonna freak out so let's get started!" i said into the camera before spraying the random bottle of perfume on my neck.

i put the underwear on the floor near my closet door and set the cameras up in the hall and in my room. i heard her pull into the driveway so i ran and laid on my bed. i heard her coming up the stairs so i got on my phone.

"hi baby!" she chirped, jumping on my bed. this is going be harder than i thought.

"oh hey." i said in a monotone voice.

her eyes fell "are you okay? what's wrong co?" she said, sitting on top of me as i laid on my bed.

i ignored her so she tried to take my phone out of my hands. "stop it." i said, lightly pushing her away so she would back up.

"what are you looking at?" she said running her hand through my hair. i want nothing more than to get off my phone and stare into her beautiful eyes.

"my phone." i said to her

"what on your phone silly?" she asked, being super cute. this is so much harder than i expected.

"nothing." i said, locking my phone quickly. she knew the password but this was just a prank anyways.

she laid down on me "why do you smell like perfume." she asked

"i don't know. i hung out with sam and kat today so it might be kat." i said acting sus

"i don't think just hanging out would make you smell like that but okay." she said. "i'm stealing a hoodie, okay?" she asked me.

i nodded, knowing she'd see the underwear if she went over there. she got up and walked over to the closet, accidentally kicking the underwear that she was previously unaware of.

i saw her look down, her face dropping.

"h-how could you do this to me? i thought you were different." she said, tears forming in her blue eyes "fuck this shit." she said grabbing her purse and running down the stairs.

"stop! baby it's just a prank. stop." i said, not catching up with her till she was in her car.

"are you kidding me?" she asked

"it was just a prank, angel." i said hugging her. showing her the camera i was holding.

"i hate you babe. i was so upset." she said as tears continued falling down her cheeks.

"awh come here baby." i said hugging her again.

your pov

- so this is gon be a lil smut so i made my friend write it again so um yeah here's her part haha -

i ended up feeling bad for yelling and getting mad at colby for the prank so i decided to make it up to him.

i texted him and told him to come upstairs and into his room. he shut and locked the door after entering. all of our friends were still here but it didn't really matter.

colby sat on the bed next so me. i sat on his lap, straddling him. he put his hands around my waist and we started to make out. i undid colbys belt and took his pants off, somehow managing not to break the kiss. i pulled down his boxers. i started to suck him off.

his hands were in my hair as he moaned my name. after he finished i smirked up at him and said "think of this next time you decided to fake cheat on me."

colby and i ended up going into his bathroom to get a bath.

i took this risky picture of colby and decided to post it on snapchat

i took this risky picture of colby and decided to post it on snapchat. within seconds, my phone started blowing up with notifications of people tagging me in screenshots on instagram and twitter.

after our bath, colby and i decided to go join our friends at the terrible fire they made. i fixed the fire as soon as we got out there as i used to always go camping when i was growing up.

i had on a pair of ripped black jeans and an inner vision hoodie.

our friends were all making s'mores so we joined, colby making one for each of us.

i took a cute little picture of colby on the camp chair he was sitting on and uploaded it to my snapchat story.

it started raining which was rare in LA but we all decided to go in as it was fairly late anyways.

we all ended up watching a movie on netflix. when the movie was over, everyone said their good nights and headed off to bed. i finished off my vlog for vlogmas and started editing everything together. it took me about 4 hours to get through all of the random footage i had from this morning when tara, xepher and i all went shopping.

- a chapter from my story XPLR