overnight in girlfriends apartment

colby;

"what's up guys? it's colby brock!" i introed my video. "so tonight is pizza night and my lovely girlfriend is hosting it in her apartment. i have a little lie going that the boys and i are going to a haunted forest to film tonight so she won't ask me to stay over. she lives in an apartment by herself but there's like a 'guest' bedroom that she really just doesn't use because she's terrified of it, so i'm going to hide in there." i evilly laughed to the camera.

-

"hey babe." i smiled, entering her apartment to see about 10 people here already... guess i was one of the last ones to show up.

"hey." she smiled, leaning up to kiss me.

i had sam in on my plan to do this so he helped me get my pillow and blanket into the closet of her guest room without anyone noticing.

i left her apartment around 2 hours later, with sam to help me bring all of my stuff in. which we successfully did since she was in a deep conversation with kat and tara on which of the salvatore brothers are better... it's obviously damon but kat can argue as much as she wants.

"okay guys, i think that everyone left except tara, kat and obviously adelaide. so i think i'm just going to chill in here and edit for a bit." i whispered to the camera.

i heard them turn the tv on so i knew they were watching a movie. which just so happened to be a scary one. i informed the vlog on the update current situation.

-
"so it's been like 2 hours and i think that tara and kat finally left so now i just kinda have to sit in here and chill. adelaide never goes to bed without cleaning up so that's what she'll probably do but i actually think she's getting a shower right now." i told the camera as i ate some almonds.

-

"guys i accidentally hit the shelf in here when i was sitting up and i knocked a cleaning bottle off of it and now adelaide is talking so i'm pretty sure shes vlogging. i just really hope she doesn't try to come see what it was." i whispered to the camera.

"oh my gosh guys... adelaides calling me." i laughed. "hey babe." i said after i pushed accept. good thing the walls are thick in here.

"baby, i keep hearing weird noises in the guest bedroom." she told me. her voice sounded scared and i felt slightly bad.

"it might just be your neighbors, babe. i wouldn't stress it." i told her.

"are you home yet or still filming?" she asked me.

"still filming. if you're still awake when i get home then i'll come stay over." i told her, obviously slightly lying.

"okays. i love you bub." she said.

"good night angel... i love you." i told her before hanging up.

i continued to vlog as adelaide continued to talk... by the way she was talking, it sounded like she was on the phone with tara.

and then ten minutes later, i heard tara entering the apartment again.

"hey girl. thanks for coming back." adelaides voice laughed from the kitchen.

"no problem." i heard tara laugh back.

"so guys, i think adelaide called tara as backup so she didn't have to be home alone tonight." i laughed to my camera, whispering obviously.

-

"alright guys... it's been like an hour i'd say. i have no clue what time it is since my phone died a bit ago. but i'm getting hungry so i might go see if there's any pizza left." i told the camera, slowly creeping out of the guest room.

"the microwave is so fucking loud... and adelaide is such a light sleeper." i whispered.

ultimately it was a mess because i dropped hot cheese on my hand, knocked over all of the red bulls and the microwave was loud. but i eventually made it back to the closet and fell asleep.

-

"so that was like the worst sleep ever but it's light out now. i'll probably just leave all of my stuff here and then come back and get it later on. but i think addi is in the living room so i have to sneak past her.

i got on the floor to try to slither my way to her apartment door but as soon as my chain hit the floor, she turned around and saw me.

"what the hell are you doing?" she asked me with a laugh.

"ya know, just rolling around on your floor." i told her.

"did you just come in? what're you filming for?" she asked me with a giggle. damn it she's cute.

"uh yeah, yeah i just came in." i told her with a laugh.

"i don't believe you. did you make that sound last night?" she accused, still laughing.

i didn't answer, instead getting up and running out the door. i turned around and went back in since i knew she knew. and then she investigated my headquarters of the night.

"well since you're here now, do you wanna watch the nightmare before christmas with tara and i?" she asked with a little grin. she's actually adorable.

"of course babe." i laughed, sitting on the couch next to her.