ceos daughter

"good morning, lana." i smiled to the receptionist as i walked past.

"good morning, miss. nolan." she smiled to me, looking back to her computer. i walked over to the elevator, going up to my fathers floor.

"morning, miss. nolan. what brings you here today?" adam asked me when i got off of the elevator. adam was one of the interns at my dads company... one of the only tolerable ones.

"i'm stopping in to see my father. have a good day at work." i smiled, walking past him.

when most people saw me, they would turn away or try to act busy... they knew i could ruin their lives with one simple word. i wouldn't do that. i seemed like a stone cold rich bitch but it was far from the truth.

"good morning, daddy." i smiled as i walked into his office.

"morning, angel. this is colby brock, hes the new president of the company." he told me, making me look to the very attractive man who was stood before me. he had to be under 30. he was dressed in an expensive all-black suit, his icey blue eyes staring into my own blue eyes.

"hi, i'm ayla." i smiled, holding my hand out.

"colby. it's very nice to meet you ayla." he smiled, shaking my hand.

"you as well." i smiled, brittany walking into the room, making me mentally roll my eyes. she was a personal assistant here and she was the biggest bitch ever.

"oh, colby! i didn't expect you to be in here!" she giggled, pulling her skirt up even higher... if that was possible.

"i was just heading out. have a nice day, mr. nolan. it was nice meeting you, ayla." he said, shooting me his sparkling white smile.

i gave him a small smile in return, looking to my father. brittany glared at me, also turning towards my dad.

"i just wanted to stop in before i went shopping with hailey." i told him with a small smile.

"oh! do you need money? you can use my card." he told me.

"thanks daddy. i have one in my purse." i told him with a smile.

"well have fun then, dear. don't forget about that dinner tonight." he told me.

"i won't. love you, bye." i smiled, walking out.

"love you too." i heard him say, also hearing brittany ask what party was happening tonight.

i left the building, getting into my pink 1967 thunderbird. cars are my weakness, especially vintage ones.

-

"he was like totally hot, hails. i would let that man do such unholy things to me. his hands, hailey, his hands!!" i went on to my best friend about the new president of the company.

"and he's young?" she asked me, taking a bite of her salad.

"can't be over 30." i told her.

"you need to hop on that! i'm sure he'd die to sleep with his boss's daughter." she told me with a light laugh.

"i'm eighteen. he has to be like 25." i laughed.

"age is just a number, baby." she laughed.

"are you coming to my dads dinner thing tonight?" i asked her, taking a swig of water.

"oh my gosh... i forgot about that. i think i'm staying at nate's tonight. sorry ayls." she told me with a frown. we had never made official plans for it anyways so i didn't mind.

"it's okay. it won't be too unbearable." i told her with a smile.

hailey is one of the least fake 'rich girls' that i've ever met. she's a genuine person and she doesn't care about expensive things. sure, we both have designer purses, clothing and makeup. and we both have expensive cars. but they don't define us like most other 'rich girls' our age. and that's why she's my best friend.