puppy

"twyla! you're getting a brother today!" i told my little french bull dog. i've had twyla for four years so colby and i decided to get her a little brother.

he's also a french bull dog.

"are you ready?" colby asked me, entering our room.

"almost. i have to put twyla on her leash." i told him.

"okay, i'm gonna go start the car." he replied

i quickly put twylas leash on her and carried her downstairs. i took twyla out and set her in my lap. tara and kat got in the back seat since they wanted to come to the airport to pick our new puppy up with us.

twyla is basically my life. i take her pretty much everywhere and her closet is more full than mine.

"the lady texted and said that the dog nanny and the dog should be here in three hours so i vote we go get ice cream and then head to the airport." i suggested.

"that works for me." kat said frost the back seat.

we decided to go to jeans ice cream in LA since they have dog ice cream there.

colby and i got a milkshake to share, kat got cotton candy ice cream, tara got mint chocolate chip and then we got twyla a strawberry doggy ice cream.

-

"she said they just landed. i'm so excited!!" i said once we were in the airport.

tara was holding twyla in the airport, trying to give her as much attention possible so she doesn't feel like she's being replaced, because she's not.

"there they are!" kat said once we saw the lady walking towards us.

"hi guys! you're adelaide, right?" the lady asked.

"i am." i smiled. she opened the dogs cage and the little puppy walked right into my arms. he was evidently scared because of the airport commotion but he was so adorable.

"awh, hi baby!" i smiled to the little dog.

i handed him off to colby and then took twyla from tara. kat was vlogging for my channel.

"i brought a little bag of stuff for him. there's a bag of his current dog food, some toys, blankets, just a bunch of stuff you may want. and of course you can keep the carrier." she told me.

"thank you so much for flying him over here. he's in very good hands." i told her.

"of course. i can tell he will be very loved." she laughed. "any names picked out yet?"

"we have a few ideas but nothing for sure. this girls name is twyla so probably something to go along with that." i told her.

everyone got the chance to hold the new puppy and then we eventually headed to the car.

i held the new puppy in the front seat and twyla was perched on colbys lap. twyla wasn't too interested in the little puppy... but i knew that'd change when we got home.

"i think his name should have a w in it." i said. "i think it'd be cute with twyla."

"what about winnie?" kat suggested.

"that's not bad." i replied.

"wyatt, wesley, walker, willie." tara said, reading off W names on google.

"i like willa but i think that's too girly." i told them.

"i agree." colby said.

"i like winter too but i think that's a bit girly." tara said.

"what about winston." i gasped.

"i love that!" tara said.

"that's so cute." kat awed.

"i think that's perfect for him." colby said, reaching his hand over to pet winston.

"twyla and winston." i smiled.

" i smiled